Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tell me what u like, other than hyun bin de kim sam soon? :lol:

Okay I think I've read a lot that you guys eggs on partyon to watch some dramas which she feels less interested. So what is your drama like so far @partyon I like HB oppa. But I ffd many scenes in CLOY. The last time I enjoy watching his drama was in MoA and only to end up getting a crap ending. W's writer is repeating his previous madness here. Making such an absurd ending!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 - U like Lee Seo Jin too? I think he's my oldest oppa... His sweet dimples melt me lols..  Have you watched Marriage Contract? One of my fav drama.

I'm neutral about him :) While Three Meals A Day is one of K-variety show that I like. But agree his dimples are deep. Hmm Marriage Contract? I think I've read the recaps for it or probably watched some clips?

Have you watched three meals a day with him as the main chef? He got several seasons appearing as the fixed member.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya tell me the name... let me be the judge of it lols...

I like e.g. the following actors:

Gong Yoo

Lee Joon Gi

Seo In Guk

Ji Sung

Jo In Sung

Choi Jin Hyuk

Cha Seung Won

Yoon Shi Yoon

Jang Hyuk

Hyun Bin

Ju Ji Hoon

I like a lot more actors, but I'm too lazy to write them all down.

The important thing is that I never watch a drama because of an oppa. If the story is bad, I will not continue watching it. Hotness of an oppa doesn't affect my watching. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

agree with @Lawyerh you can not be a playboy if not handsome wkwkwkw

They all are old. Btw do you like old guys?

Are they all old? :joy: I guess they're all over 30. But the thing is that I like actors who can act. I can't watch something that is visually nice, but the acting is awful (*cough* Cha Eun Woo *cough*). And the question was which actors I like, not which oppas I like. :joy:

Here are examples of younger actors I also like:

Park Hyung Sik

Kwak Dong Yeon

Seo Ji Hoon

I forgot the actor from Stranger. He's also very good!

Again, the actors I listed are not the ones that I'm necessarily visually attracted to. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin u got 1k not buying medal?

I said this for the 3rd times to 3 diff person lols... #thesalesmansoulinme

Why do you want us to buy medals @Lawyerh ? I don't even have one yet. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Are you guys having problems with posts appearing in the wrong order? Lately posts have been changing order from time after reloading the page 2 times. I will normally reload the page once, calculate the number and correct my post. But now I notice that the order of posts may jump even after another reload.

@Hanyeoun Are there issues with the platform? Seems the calculation of the order of posts isn't speedy enough? Some lag in a process somewhere?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

You need 30 sentences and 3 paragraphs to explain the actors that you like.

if it’s me. My brain is simpler than you. If it me Who being asked like you, I will just say Hong jong hyun lee minho kim jae wook. And if beinh asked again then I will just say because they are sexy and handsome

see? You. Are. Complicated.

I don't think I'm complicated. You and I just have a different way of thinking and viewing things. And that's ok. Everyone is different. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Between my obsession with drama didn’t started yet , my daily drama , sperm drama , am okay with your abs oppa , slump  conv Store , yet to catch up unfamiliar family  , what you think :joy:

@im0202 me & @triplem , @ktcjdrama we move fast to next drama :joy:

@triplem I was thinking the same , guy want to but ring on her we yet to mark him on his kiss :joy:

+2

Drama slump is a foreign word to me hahahaha ..it is not in my vocabulary. I always have new abs to ogle at  :hypehype:.... I have not watch this week's Unfamiliar Fam too...

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Drama slump is a foreign word to me hahahaha ..it is not in my vocabulary. I always have new abs to ogle at  :hypehype:.... I have not watch this week's Unfamiliar Fam too...

But, but, but... You always watch it? :scream:

@Ameera Ali and I gave My Unfamiliar Family a new name. It's called Makjang Express now. :joy:

Have you never ever had a drama slump? I feel like I'm in one at least 6 months of the year. :joy: How do you do it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic