• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Done back reading :sweatingbullets: I hurt my jaw from laughing a lot. :lol:

@Lawyerh Faith? Yes. Ffd on it. Even I like oppa but that drama didn't really click on me. I remember I had to ffd many scenes and stopped for watching his parts. LOL. I don't even really understand what I'm watching. So you can conclude yourself did I like it or not. 

Psst..., KHS is just so so. And unlike popular opinions for other oppa fans or her fans, I think I didn't feel any spark with her acting. Sorry, no offense.

@partyon @MY15 see you all again next day! 

I'm going to sleep a bit late. Still not feeling sleepy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, jeijei said:

I'mback. Bedridden again. Ibuprofen isn't enough when you're getting old. I want to think positive and hopefully I can go hiking in real life. 

Are you sick? I think you've been bedridden for several days. I know this medicine cause doctor ever prescribed to mom for her rheumatism to relieve the pain. Hope you'll get well soon.

@Ameera Ali has new episode ended? So are they two, the sperm couple are okay? I hope they don't break up. It's kind of pull and push play takes too long. I need them to be together soon and have babies. Hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic