Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Another day over...4 more days till Voice! Hype!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Sus lol u look like one of the spammer without any DP :joy: This spam selling Voice hahahaha....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sus lol u look like one of the spammer without any DP :joy: This spam selling Voice hahahaha....

I just didn’t had time to see what gif I want hahaha

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wahhh my eyes

@Lawyerh

no number

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali big spoiler for TSLOMS . :kiss_wink:

i thought  it was pretty sweet @ktcjdrama in spite of the circumstances which lead to it . The OTP has chemistry & honestly they are very shippable off screen :lol:

Spoiler

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali that scene was hilarious. Haha when gal hee tried to teach him how to take it off :joy:

At one point she offered to help him... I was like, huh?? how are you going to help him take it off by rolling the tights down from the waist...?? Does she realized what is under the tights after it's rolled down??? :joy:

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

IKR!!... so not used to just seeing the letter S.....

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

i thought  it was pretty sweet @ktcjdrama in spite of the circumstances which lead to it . The OTP has chemistry & honestly they are very shippable off screen :lol:

I squealed in my heart when it happened, and got goosebumps!!.... but oh please, don't start another ship on me... I'll be in big trouble :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama lol! I’m trying hard not to ship. I rarely do. But these two really hv many obvious off screen interactions . They truly enjoy each other’s presence , this twitter handle is like shippers thread :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Lol...really me with default picture make such a big impact? Haha:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

616 :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

:joy:

• LOL 3

Wahhh must increase brightness! OCNNNN!

DP reasoning,

me after completing and bashing my assignments. Submit it. DP comes “You are dead to me.”:joy:dumps it in the submission box.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 5/24/2019 at 12:12 PM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Welcome back!!! Glad to hear that you had fun at your vacation. I'm behind both on Le Coup and PYHOMS....sighhh.

@kokodus I just finished PYHOMS and I loved it!! I am so behind on LCDF but I'm going to pick it up again soon. I also still need to watch Fall In Love At First Kiss!! And then probably starting HPL or OSN.

On 5/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, triplem said:

waves @mouse007 how was your vacay? how did the kids do on holiday? I hope you had lots of fun

@triplem waves back! The trip was good! The beach, the resort, the food - all amazing. And the kids had so much fun! They were surprisingly really good on the flight to and from. The flight always gives me the most anxiety because they're still very young and it's a bit difficult to keep young ones entertained in a plane. But thankfully, they both slept for most of it and just sat quietly for the rest. I did pack snacks and ipads! LOL

On 5/27/2019 at 9:32 AM, sushilicious said:

I myself would like to thank @cenching and @triplem for creating sugarlicious. :D That sugary monster that up till today, people are still trying to drag it out haha looking at @mouse007 hahaha

@sushilicious the sugar monster lives inside you and even though you try hard to keep him sedated and quiet, I know he is in there and we can coax him out!!! :D

On 5/27/2019 at 9:38 AM, cenching said:

Btw, to all my lovely Brethren who love sexiness. Have you ever felt there’s too much sexy in certain drama that made you sick? I am asking because some Salt Tribe mentioned it...:naughty:

@cenching is there such a thing as too much sexy when it's a drama you love and you also love the OTP? If I love the drama and I love the OTP, I feel like "gimme all the sexy!!" LOL

On 5/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, cenching said:

Every time I saw someone wearing white from top to toes, my mind is calculating the amount of bleach it needed after....:sweatingbullets:

I do too but I still love wearing white!! I just feel like it makes one look clean and sophisticated. But every time I wear white, I am always worried about how to maintain it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wahhh must increase brightness! OCNNNN!

DP reasoning,

me after completing and bashing my assignments. Submit it. DP comes “You are dead to me.”:joy:

Approved!! I can see the blood and sinister smile :naughty:

@triplem have you watched the raw yet from Secret Life? The clips available on twitter or insta don't do it justice... Need to start watching from where he took her hands....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

arrigato! @ktcjdrama

@mouse007 she requested me to lock her up. She say she need some time out. Which is surprising because typically she loves Oppa. So now she hiding, I no longer feel very...’oppa’ vibe. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching is there such a thing as too much sexy when it's a drama you love and you also love the OTP? If I love the drama and I love the OTP, I feel like "gimme all the sexy!!" LOL

IF we love the OTP, the more the better.....:lol: IF we are salty about it??? :lol: Nyahahahahahahahaa.......

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

arrigato! @ktcjdrama

@mouse007 she requested me to lock her up. She say she need some time out. Which is surprising because typically she loves Oppa. So now she hiding, I no longer feel very...’oppa’ vibe. 

@sushilicious it's only a matter of time before the sugar monster comes out!!

@cenching exactly! IF you love the drama and the OTP, there is NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SEXY!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

KJW and PMY is also very shippable.....:ph34r:@Lawyerh put her money on real...:lol: What do you think???

+2

lolollol...I have no idea. The thing is that PMY is chemistry station. She gets shipped a whole lot with every male lead ...so i think enjoy it anyway. 

20 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

have you watched the raw yet from Secret Life? The clips available on twitter or insta don't do it justice... Need to start watching from where he took her hands..

Not yet ...I am going to zoom in on the scene shortly

@mouse007 Glad you had a good time. Come watch The Secret Life of My Secretary  if time permits. Very cute and sweet. @kokodus come watch. It's good old rom com but got a lot of heart. 

@sushilicious like the DP...I plan to change mine...but my oppa won't be bleeding ...just drunk !

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2