Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

What is the exact number? 

I lost the count when @kokodus and @Lawyerh start posting Mr Garden photos

@oh-no-i-lost-him sorry I don't know anything about NCT U except they are boy group from SM Ent

870?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 5/30/2020 at 9:18 PM, Lawyerh said:

Adding more payung in Indonesian same with payung in Tagalog. Both means umbrella. And the number 4,5,6 apat, lima, anim very similar/same with Indonesian too. Empat, lima, enam for IND.

@Lawyerh That actually makes sense because the Philippines had a lot of settlers in the beginning from Africans, to Indonesians, Malays, Spaniards, Japanese, Chinese, etc. So our language and culture has aspects of all of these cultures.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:22 PM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I'm so ecstatic with the way things turned out for Dr. Jang and Jeong won. Can't stop gushing about that last scene. Hehehe. I hope they get married and make lots and lots of babies in the following seasons. 

@kokodus I am excited to see what the dynamic is going to be like in Season 2. We have only seen what Jeong Won is like with children and his friends but have never seen him with a girlfriend. This is his first so it will be interesting. Will they be affectionate? Will they keep it a secret? DYING TO KNOW!!!!

@triplem thanks for recommending Tiger and Rose to me. I'm enjoying it so much!

@lynne22 Ahhh!!!! Dying to know how it will conclude. I am hoping that they get a happy ending in both times..

Spoiler

I do hope the 2nd theory is right.. that Han Shuo in the future is the same Han Shuo of the past and that he remembers it all which is why he asked to meet her. Let me know right away if you find out how it ends! I am watching on Viki but it takes forever for the episodes to become available. 

@wallflowersforjane so here, we call the trains the go under ground "subway". There are 2 lines (east-west and north-south) that span toronto and we refer to them as "subway". We have a small train that is above ground on the east end of the city which we refer to as the LRT (light rail transit) and then there is now a small train that goes from downtown to the airport and we call that one the UP (Union - Pearson express). So I would say it depends on which train you are riding. Canada was once under British monarchy so a lot of terms here follow British like how in the States they say "watch your step" in signs but here it says "mind the gap". 

As for HP, I fully support IkSong, Dr. Jang and Jeong Won and the Bidulgi couple. I think Ik Sun's personality is a good fit for Jungwan. 

@cenching I have to admit I squealed with HB's Smart Ad! I bet you there was a lot of squealing going on when that commercial aired. I also bet you there are massive posters of HB all over Makati and Manila right now. 

@TRaNz so are you a fan of TKEM as well? Personally, I love it and can't wait to see how it all concludes although it is making me severely anxious. There's just so many players and you never know who is going to live or die and how it will work out! @JC's Lingxi I just hope it's not an open ending. That would SUCK.

@Sushimi I prefer sugar TBH because I can relate to her more when it comes to dramas. I'm just warning @snowlou because Sugar is a lot to handle. :joy: especially if they have not met her or seen her in action.

@thanie I am sure it's only a matter of time before he becomes a Bench endorser. If Covid wasn't at play, I'm sure they would have had HB visit by now. 

So offices have re-opened? Here everyone is still working from home although some businesses are now allowed to re-open. There is a list of what's allowed and what isn't. School closes in June here and the school year starts in September. TBH, I don't even know if I'd be comfortable sending my 4-yr old back to school in September. They said it won't be back to normal by September but that there will be measures.. like may be alternate schedules, etc. No details yet but I expect it to be different.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:14 AM, Lawyerh said:

Pretty true. What she feels now is the biggest question. And I curious how the writer can make them come out from their deep friendzoned area :lol: (for me this is the biggest problem, it's not the "he married before', 'he have kid' etc). I read before, someone said they should skip dating and go ahead with marriage :phew:

Interesting to note, she didn't reject him straight but didn't accept him either. I think she confused at best. 

Hide contents

One thing I noticed, she flickered when ACH try to pick thread from her clothes. She's flustered. Not a good sign. But I don't quite understand her haha... so... 

I agree that the real challenge with IkSong is how to get out of the friendzone. I think Songhwa has never considered Ik-Jun to be anything more than a good friend so it's something she needs time to come to terms with. I don't think she has issues with him being divorced or being a single father. I think it's whether she can see him as more than a friend. I also don't think she was looking to date so that might come into play.

The question too is whether the dynamic will change should she decide to reject Ik-Jun. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, /\mirmz/\ said:

idk if im adding or subtracting so -0 :joy:

So, @/\mirmz/\ you are supposed to be subtracting. I know it's confusing, but @Ameera Ali is the only one who doesn't do adding or subtracting on this thread. She is too busy posting kissing pictures - no time for numbers. (See post below) :joy:

1 hour ago, oh-no-i-lost-him said:

do they always have to be kissin @Ameera Ali

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem am I given to 11 years wrong education :D

I will answer you. In short: Yes! :joy:

864 *** corrected number

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

freeze them and send as frozen goods, ill take that EXTRA step to defrost and oven cook em. LOL

LOL! You must be desperate for maccas over there. :P Don't you have a doordash style delivery or anything like that in Oz?

@snowlou As far as I know for sure, it was just a really, really bad flu but my proximity to an international airport coupled with the symptoms I had makes me think I may have actually had Covid. No way of knowing 100% until we get antibody tests working though. So I treat it like it was just a bad flu. :lol: 

Dear Team Subtract,

I think we can all concur that our counter attack today was successful ! We were able to get the number down from 942 to 866 by sheer willpower and great teamwork! :kiss_wink: Well done everyone! :grin:

@Lmangla @kokodus @angelangie @alleram95 @im0202 @JC's Lingxi Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone....

I think some people might be slightly "traumatized" after this incident though.... :joy: Poor @wallflowersforjane , not to mention the newest members on this thread.... :joy: We apologize!

Kind Regards,

Partyon

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

@mouse007 anything can happen when it's KES drama...i am rather holding on to the fact that lee min ho indeed made a successful comeback and i will focus on that...its no joke to be on top 10 for the month in the world for the whole month on Netflix.... I swear i will cry bucket if KES pulls a goblin or mr sunshine but what can i di about it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Nighty night!

19KM.gif

@Lmangla Who's your oppa btw? :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@mouse007 I don't think they can keep it a secret. Already too many people have an inkling that these two have something going on. LOL. But it would be wise to keep it from her GS dad's otherwise they will smell foulplay whenever she choose to scrub in with Jeong won. LOL. I just hope they don't skip their awkward dating phase by doing a time skip. I want the next season to continue exactly where they left off. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali Who's the dude dressed like a maggot in the picture? :joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

So, @/\mirmz/\ you are supposed to be subtracting. I know it's confusing, but @Ameera Ali is the only one who doesn't do adding or subtracting on this thread. She is too busy posting kissing pictures - no time for numbers. (See post below) :joy:

yeah i thought i was subtracting but i wondered lol :joy:

• LOL 3

@/\mirmz/\ You need to remember to put in your number (-2 or 852) in the post above. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Let's take this down to zero

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Sounds good @jeijei :joy: Seems we are tired of losing.... heheh :joy:

I'm in!

Gong-Yoo-gif-1.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali Who's the dude dressed like a maggot in the picture? :joy: