Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

it's only a matter of time before the sugar monster comes out!!

I don’t know lol. She was quite adamant for me to lock her out :sweat_smile: I mean. We take turns too! But recently monster & crazy have been coming out very often. Cutting queues and what not. So not sure when Sugar will come out ah. Just you know sugar is a lonely personality. :)

@Lawyerh I task you to take care of crazy & monster okay? After the previous episode, they went a little tooo high! So give me a shot if you must! :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

l

@mouse007 Glad you had a good time. Come watch The Secret Life of My Secretary  if time permits. Very cute and sweet.

Thanks for the recommendation @triplem! I just checked out the synopsis on MDL and it's right up my alley so I'm going to add it to my watch list and start as soon as I am able.

@sushilicious my advice is to let her loose!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

We will see. Huhuhahaha :naughty: 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just love this kind of camera angle...:wub:

ZSIX9ZM.png

7py4frR.png

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@mouse007 you wrote a lot! So I bold the important parts hahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious that you when you want to sleep & not think about voice 3 but keep poop up in your thought :joy::mrgreen:

GIFMaker.org_NS0fMY.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

O...learn something new every day.  This explanation from a “couple shipper” in the shipping thread as opposed to a “solid”.  :blink:  And here was I thinking “solids” were what babies move onto as they get older.  I am hereby a “solid” DKS fan then by that definition  :lol:

Spoiler

Solids means solid fans who support only one not shipper. PMY fans only but not PSJ fans and vice versa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I feel so embarrassed. Is there anyone in here who knows how to make a display picture? I do like mine. But I want to change it. And I keep messing up. I posted in other threads. No one responded. I can give someone the picture. Can anyone help?

No numbers

• Love 4

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

just love this kind of camera angle...:wub:

I love it too . I rewatch that scene several times till I fell asleep :D ....when he grabbed her hand, that was so heart fluttering 

40 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I feel so embarrassed. Is there anyone in here who knows how to make a display picture? I do like mine. But I want to change it. And I keep messing up. I posted in other threads. No one responded. I can give someone the picture. Can anyone help?

No numbers

You wanna make a gif for your DP? I’ll help you later today if you can give me a video of it ...( IG, FB ,YT etc)

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

O...learn something new every day.  This explanation from a “couple shipper” in the shipping thread as opposed to a “solid”.  :blink:  And here was I thinking “solids” were what babies move onto as they get older.  I am hereby a “solid” DKS fan then by that definition  :lol:

Hide contents

Solids means solid fans who support only one not shipper. PMY fans only but not PSJ fans and vice versa.

What ??? Lol? This is the first time I hear this . I learn something new too :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

624. SHIP SHIP SHIP

@cenching sounds like want to board Lion ship, but restraint herself ha2...

@triplem are u going to open ship dock too? @ktcjdrama will be ur 1st follower :lol:, love ur new DP btw.

@sushilicious i think Crazylicious dont want to be left in the hype. She also want to open Kousuke-villain bloody ship? :sweatingbullets:

Btw let me brag a bit my quiet ship is number 1 buzzworthy lol. Not bad. @mouse007 board my ship if u like them ha3...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

No number.

@nohamahamoud2002 yaa.. another drama trope.. multiple guys like 1 girl. :sweatingbullets:. Like not enough girls in the world. 

So KJH, JTH, PKW all do like her. Actually JTH really funny in the way he court her. My 2nd choice. But PKW no no for me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

JTH and Sung yuri are good friends in real life. There is even BTS scene where JTH and PKW are laughing so hard, they are in good terms  :D

Somehow  I feel KJH and JTH are not friends at all :D don't know why :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah she very funny. Was Heidi favourite. Everytime she called her Kang Ga Din i laughed. So you already reached which eps? KJH played poker done? I like that one a lot. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 5/29/2019 at 2:24 AM, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah she very funny. Was Heidi favourite. Everytime she called her Kang Ga Din i laughed. So you already reached which eps? KJH played poker done? I like that one a lot. 

You mean mahjong? Yes. I stopped watching Monster for a while, got smitten by JTH in Left-handed wife, he is totally psycho, I made a very long blog for his role, it was so exhausting, because I returned to the older episodes  (90 episodes ) and picked up all his scenes, by the way he is not comic in the drama I am watching, and his acting skill is so complicated, I analyzed his performance, but people on YouTube and  are using strong language about his role , and he removed all his instagram posts related to his role :( I feel so sorry for him, poor guy :(

@Ameera Ali liked the blog, and told me to go on writing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 really that bad? Poor guy.. I can't really hate him in Monster. His character not pure evil there.

Lol they're funny, they can choose dont watch, why bashing the actor. I can't remember if i ever hate villain character so much before. But means he really do well in acting to get so much hatred. 

You make me curious how much evil he can be to get that much hate. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/29/2019 at 2:49 AM, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 really that bad? Poor guy.. I can't really hate him in Monster. His character not pure evil there.

Lol they're funny, they can choose dont watch, why bashing the actor. I can't remember if i ever hate villain character so much before. 

He is not totally evil either, his mother left him when he was a child and he suspected that she killed his dad. His bad aunt sent him to an orphanage. He loved a woman who was married but was so kind to him. He wanted his mother to acknowledge him, so he did bad things for her (she used him) I almost cried in his scenes. :(

• Like 2
  • Love 2