Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

The only thing you missed out from here were many many many discussion about hot "stuffs".....:naughty:  #WinkWink

@cenching ooooohhhh! Now I'm feeling kinda sad I missed out on said "hot stuffs" :joy:

@Ameera Ali I have to admit that lion looks pretty darn cute!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

ooooohhhh! Now I'm feeling kinda sad I missed out on said "hot stuffs:joy:

Haha everyone was so high at one point! It’s really nice to see haha!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama  And you want them to kiss? Wrong channel mannnn. OCN doesn't do romance....

OCN do give slight & very subtle romance with Children of a Lesser God le. Lol. But kiss request is too extravagant :joy:

@Ameera Ali seldom see angel in kdrama. No angel too irl... lol too bad..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching ooooohhhh! Now I'm feeling kinda sad I missed out on said "hot stuffs" :joy:

@Ameera Ali

Whip out your hot stuffs collection, please....:glasses: I got one here.....:glasses:

2UapG.gif

+2

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

why do every aladdin drama, they dress like this but is that how they really dressed?

Wait. It’s a drama? Not the flying carpet Aladdin?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

780 :heart:

I am everything I am because you loved me

uhhh baby..

you were my strength when I was weak

you were my voice when I could not speak

you were my eyes when I could not see

you saw the best was in me

lifted me up when I could not reach

you gave me faith ‘cause you believe

I am everything I am because you loved me 

sya la la la la :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wait. It’s a drama? Not the flying carpet Aladdin?

vaguely remember seeing black and white versions of it. maybe it was sindbad? anyway, what I found strange is that in all these movies/dramas, they all had this uniform costume but I couldn't figure out where exactly it was from. especially jasmine's outfit -- somehow that seems so wrong? would a princess actually wear a belly dancer type outfit? (in the cartoon)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waving hello to @mouse007

@Ameera Ali ~ you know what has always bothered me about aladdin? the costumes? why do every aladdin drama, they dress like this but is that how they really dressed?

is a Arabic story so dressing for the woman is completely wrong in my mind  , is more Bollywood to me in this movie , International movies always mixed culture in away I find . 

@cenching these 50 shade of lion collection is so long & hot  :joy: & Today Friday the day after yesterday scene :tounge_xd: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

I think Princess Jasmine is wearing what they called harem pant, inspired by salvar Turkish origin. If I am not mistaken Alladin is from Middle East??? 1001 Nights??? Also some depicted Alladin in a turban, I am not so sure if Middle eastern wears turban....I thought it's Indian??

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

vaguely remember seeing black and white versions of it. maybe it was sindbad? anyway, what I found strange is that in all these movies/dramas, they all had this uniform costume but I couldn't figure out where exactly it was from. especially jasmine's outfit -- somehow that seems so wrong? would a princess actually wear a belly dancer type outfit? (in the cartoon)

Btw I might get it wrong. But Aladdin’s ost is the “A WHOLE NEW WORLLLDDDDDDD, A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEWWWW!”  Right?

I kinda think that the princess looks good! Ever wonder if Aladdin ever felt cold? Just wearing this pretty much coverless vest while flying in the air haha 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know , is a Arabic original story so dressing for the woman is completely wrong in my mind  , is more Bollywood to me in this movie , International movies always mixed culture in away I find . 

even for bollywood, it seems so wrong!!! hahahaha.... so I saw pics of the updated outfits from the movie and it all seems... so plain!!!! ... hahahha... in this article, the designer said it had south asian influence and I am thinking "seriously???? have they even seen what mughal dressing was like?" where is the intricate embroidery? the delicate colour combos? the flairs and moves of the fabric? nothing. it is just hollywood imagination but even wedding costume in bollywood is far more intricate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ever wonder if Aladdin ever felt cold? Just wearing this pretty much coverless vest while flying in the air haha 

Masuk angin.....:joy: Alladin might needs a Ventosa....:joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Masuk angin.....:joy:

+2

英文please haha wo bu Ming bai haha

What’s ventosa btw? Haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

英文please haha

No English term for "masuk angin"....:joy: It's translated literally "the wind/air goes inside body".... :joy:

• LOL 6