Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

anyone will watch 3 Meals a Day? Im kind of excited Lee Seo Jin will become the guest

Me! He will appear for tomorrow episode. Based on preview, they are going to have meat party.

:piggydance:

I think it's a wise decision to ending the season. Who knows if HJ catch the other two legend fish and made na pd has to fulfill his reckless pledge :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 135.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh only office gossip hahaha. Was busy coaching the contestants the whole afternoon to the evening. Tomorrow will be the singing contest :Megalol: I just regretting that I must to sing with a pisces dude tomorrow :crybaby:  hahahaha. Nggilani.

+2

you said he sing well , what weird about him , He do embarrassing dance , dress badly :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

What are all these daring titles ameera?!

Except UF, those are just so exemplifying! Straight to the point!

That's our @Ameera Ali - girl has creativity :poledance:

Let's come up with another name for My Unfamiliar Family too? How about Makjang Express? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Sushimi is on team subs for another day for 20 points :D

Edit: she was very kind

Omo! @Sushimi You are the sweetest! Only 20 points? :kiss_wink:

I promise to take care of all insects that may fly into your cup of tea from now on! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am just confusing with soompi point system. Can you ask Hanyeoun about my pink problem since he perhaps will never replying me in this universe.

Ok, girl, you're gonna have to specify a bit what you mean by your "pink problem" ? :w00t::blink:

I can summon Mr. Playboy here after that. :joy:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Alice Wonderland we tend to personalise our drama & oppa here  :joy:

Let's come up with another name for My Unfamiliar Family too? How about Makjang Express? :D

:joy: Good one , I didn’t watch last two episodes but hope it didn’t turn to wasn’t aware I like you , until I kissed other frogs :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tsundere guy alert - @partyon, marriage contract lols.

Isn't this the drama with Uee? Yeah, don't like the actor - his acting is so stiff. Watched him in a weekend drama Wonderful Days, and I skipped all his parts. :D

Even his body didn't move - at some point I was wondering if it's a human or a doll. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Mwuahahahahahaha..... :Megalol: 

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here. 

I saw the first trailer and it looks good but I just feel very lazy to watch it. I mean I even still paused some of dramas I currently watching.

@Sejabin per post 1 point. @Sushimi @angelangie have replied to this. Why is it now and not before? Because the multiply points pasca two weeks release has ended. Hmmm... how should I put it, it's like a sale season! They give you good promos for a new launching product. So that what happened to us now. If this is wrong please clarify me. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here. 

I saw the first trailer and it looks good but I just feel very lazy to watch it. I mean I even still paused some of dramas I currently watching.

How to put it? Unfamiliar Family or Makjang Express as it now shall be called, is a weekend drama condensed into 16 episodes. Every episode reveals at least one family secret. It's pretty impressive - I can say that I haven't been bored once. :D

It's not as makjang as The Last Empress. That drama I don't want to think about.... Some of you may remember why. :D

:onfirex:

458  *** re-calculated

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tell me what u like, other than hyun bin de kim sam soon? :lol:

I like all the actors that can act. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya tell me the name... let me the judge of it lols...

Googles: list of Korean actors :joy:

@Sejabin  Hanyeoun = Mr. Playboy - I will reach out to him if you tell me what you need help with :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Is the one in ur office ngganteng? It's fine if so.

Translation - hensem. 

Soompi rules need to translate other language lols

Does anyone know if Hanyeoun is handsome? :D

:poledance:

EDIT: He's a chaebol. Nevermind my question. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic