Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Me too, JJH is way better actor than PSJ. Not too mention JJH (the female...:joy:) has a very strong screen presence. PSJ will be reduces to nothing by her...

true.... Jun Ji Hyun is so good... she empowers every other performer with her performance..... JJH (Male) is very matured acting wise and look wise too... PSJ will be nothing in front him...i find PSJ lacks in terms of maturity look wise i mean... but he acts good.... JJH acts even better...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

so guys just to tell you how lockdown affected me,... on last friday , i was on the verge of losing job but finally when the mails came , i did not receive it... so for now i am at safe zone... it was a constant shithole from 11 am in morning to 5 pm at afternoon... 

• Sad 7

11 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

true.... Jun Ji Hyun is so good... she empowers every other performer with her performance..... JJH (Male) is very matured acting wise and look wise too... PSJ will be nothing in front him...i find PSJ lacks in terms of maturity look wise i mean... but he acts good.... JJH acts even better...

In Hyena, the female lead got a very strong stage presence with the striking looks to match. JJH can carried himself very well. I noticed JJH tends to has strong female leads in majority of his works...

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This one is the guy from The World of Married. Hes a psychiatrist. Mi do hope he will join S2 as his character from Twom. 

How could she...??? 

IkJun right now...

EZWcZLdU8AEAtIi?format=jpg&name=large

• LOL 5

@cenching ju ji hoon was amazing in kigndom.... ironically jun ji hyun has joined for kingdom third season...probably they will sideline ju ji hoon character.....no information on that.... i am not a fan of zombie movies but my brother kind of forced me to watch it with him since i am a fan of korean dramas...i think i like it after train to busan..... awaiting next season...

I know hyena.... i like kim hye soo... she did coin locker girl with kim go eun and park bo gum... i know her from there... 

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@cenching ju ji hoon was amazing in kigndom.... ironically jun ji hyun has joined for kingdom third season...probably they will sideline ju ji hoon character.....no information on that.... i am not a fan of zombie movies but my brother kind of forced me to watch it with him since i am a fan of korean dramas...i think i like it after train to busan..... awaiting next season...

I know hyena.... i like kim hye soo... she did coin locker girl with kim go eun and park bo gum... i know her from there... 

I don’t think he will got sideline by her. I hope they will complimenting each other to bring Kingdom to it new height. 

You should watch Hyena. It’s one of the best drama in 2020. JJH and KHS were marvelous together. The drama is so satisfying

@Sejabin

Completely agreed with you, Say....:joy: 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Ameera Ali LMH & KGE are hotter off screen.... i mean the kind of angles they tried out.... then LMH was all over her... she had to slap his back... :D I have never seen him this way with PSH or PMY for that matter.... he was not this flirtatious..... rest of the actors were out of question.. all are older than him and he was having fun and thats all about it...

I love their bts scene, first I wasn’t buying on their chemistry but now I can see why some shipping them :D

15910129141591012910.gif

15910135081591013499.gif

+2

• LOL 4

@triplem and my Indo friends

JJH is sexy while PSJ is like engko2 di pasar abis makeover dikit.....

• LOL 2

WowWwWW I went off for a few hours and missed so many kisses LOL. But nice I like :joy:

@Lawyerh Please nooo I need Iksong to sail :tears:

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh

Engko2 di pasar of course is not bad but the point is nothing special 

+2

• LOL 2

@cenching me love PSJ! LOL...he or JJH..all ok :wub:

@Lawyerh me to 'that' guy

oYTrZcq.gif

Seriously...IJ needs a break...now it's SHwa's turn to get jealous!!!! 

@triplem how do I give you the link? Do I just copy and paste? It's in the shipper thread and was made by someone who's also from the main thread. I'll try looking for it again. 

Is there any fanfic out there for IkSong?? How do you girls look for fanfic anyway? 

+2

@snowlou

PSJ is okay, he got lots of fans but I just don’t feel there’s something special about him. I have nothing against him...:lol:

• LOL 3

@triplem Screwing up the courage! I will post in the WG thread later. Who is Ameera's husband!

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Seriously...IJ needs a break...now it's SHwa's turn to get jealous!!!! 

I support this!

There's a really good IkSong one! https://archiveofourown.org/works/24427645/chapters/58935682

I mainly read on Archive of Our Own. Just click on the fandom tag and all the fics will be there. Fanfiction.net has some too. But authors generally will cross-post to ao3.  https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Hospital-Playlist-슬기로운-의사생활/

(Can I post links like this?)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Bear...there can only be one bear in my heart and that spot is filled. :phew:

+2

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh thanks...i dont need to look for it again:w00t:

@cenching true..but i just like him..maybe engko engko di pasar is my type???:scream:

@wallflowersforjane oh thanks for the link. I ll check it out. Hopefully it's PG rated:joy:

@Lawyerh I am not worried about that doctor he couldn’t challenge the cheating husband  , how can he win against sweet superman Ikjun:joy:

@triplem @cenching I also vote JJH :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1