Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon hahaha. People irl stay away from me until noon or 2 cups of coffee. Whichever comes first is the "safe" indicator. :lol: 

Like this? :D

2583db82513c3d2051e072aa30af324c.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 148.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Is it just me or is there someone except for me who is NOT interested in the medals ?

I mean I look at the shop, and for once in my life I'm not that interested in buying anything. I just keep saving my money :D

@phikyl How do you drink your coffee? Black?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon Iced and black as my soul. :joy: 

I want like 2 of the medals and that's it but they're super expensive. I need like 7.5k points for both and I definitely don't have that kind of moolah lying around. So I'm stuffing it in the bank and I'll probably only spend my interest gains... 

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon Iced and black as my soul. :joy: 

I want like 2 of the medals and that's it but they're super expensive. I need like 7.5k points for both and I definitely don't have that kind of moolah lying around. So I'm stuffing it in the bank and I'll probably only spend my interest gains... 

+2

Are you located in North America? Seems to be before noon for you?

I'm waiting that they'll put oppas for sale in the shop. :D  I'm buying LMH first :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

@partyon what time is it for u?

It's evening time. Just finished dinner. :kiss_wink:

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, if you don't mind my asking, do we overlap by that much? I'm not that active on a lot of threads.

Also, what isn't grabbing you about that drama?

What do you mean by overlap? (Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question). I'm not that active either on a lot of the threads.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like there isn't a cohesive plot / story line going on. I'm watching ep 3 right now, and am just taking a break in the middle. So far ep 3 has been better than ep 2. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic