Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching , @Lawyerh & @Sejabin for me not gonna turn  real  :joy:

that at the one that got away :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

@Sejabin what a sad life she leading, she single from 2012 :mrgreen: couldn’t she learn something from all the drama she doing how to get a man :mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching , @Lawyerh & @Sejabin for me not gonna turn  real  :joy:

that at the one that got away :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

Biggest obstacle is KJW commitment i think... not easy to make him settle down i would say.

Lol im talking like he's some neighbour that i knew :joy:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Biggest obstacle is KJW commitment i think... not easy to make him settle down i would say.

now he knows what he can do to a  woman as lead guy , he need to be

A5564BD3-B871-48E0-A05C-15401BF839FD.gif

fly from flower to flower , lips to lips :joy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching wang kai is shippable without any ship to sail... he is epitome of hotness... like seriously... i can just keep looking at him...

C Dramaland IS havign drought....I am bored and i desperately need a C Drama... did you see any episode of my true friend??? angelababy & Deng lun... need your honest take on this...!!!! 

which one will be next good??? King's avatar??? not sure though/...

Ni Ni is also coming with a new drama... i want to watch it though///... 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching wang kai is shippable without any ship to sail... he is epitome of hotness... like seriously... i can just keep looking at him...

C Dramaland IS havign drought....I am bored and i desperately need a C Drama... did you see any episode of my true friend??? angelababy & Deng lun... need your honest take on this...!!!! 

which one will be next good??? King's avatar??? not sure though/...

Ni Ni is also coming with a new drama... i want to watch it though///... 

+2

He looks the best with Olivia Wang, his leading lady in Ode To Joy and When a Snail Falls In Love, WangWang couple but no rumour what so ever with WangWang. WangKai was rumoured with Joe Chen last time but both rubished it soooo....There was also a rumour that WangKai is a bender....Who knows??? :joy:

Regarding My True Friend, I like both AB and DL but separately.AB is a bad actress I prefer her in variety show. I don't think the pairing it's a good one so I skipped it but maybe I will try it later....I am waiting for YangMi and Wallace Huo latest drama to finished airing, The Great Craftsman. Also waiting for Crystal Liu and Jing Boran's The Love of Hypnotist. Not sure about another spin off of Peach Blossom with NiNi because even though I love NiNi I am not interested with the male lead....

I love this period of C drama....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@sushilicious it's too dark dear... not scary enough coz can't see the mask nor the blood properly... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

588 :relieved:

@Ameera Ali you know park min young is a pisces. Soft in heart wkkwwkwkkw. When someone hurt them or after bad experiences, it’s not easy to start again. Plus they are fishes like I said easy to run. Like run is their habbit. Have you ever seen fishes in the pool? But.. if you have good bait they will come in hurry hua ha ha ha ha. A kind of materialistic HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: but they are very kind. The cutest sign from 12 signs. You know my adam levine is a pisces :love:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I also check salt tribe since they are always in hot topic. Now they are saying their rival tribe members hate Their Captain. But what I have read from the beginning is that they are the one who always bashing our cutie LION, from his look to his popularity. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching i know olivia wang and i absolutely loved her in when a snail falls in love ... both of them are good actors...well too bad , we don't get to see together even on screen more often...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Okay. Haha Voice is too dark to put as DP:sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

I also check salt tribe since they are always in hot topic. Now they are saying their rival tribe members hate Their Captain. But what I have read from the beginning is that they are the one who always bashing our cutie LION, from his look to his popularity. :joy:

That thread very funny dear... sometimes got shipper go wrong thread or something :joy:...

I sometimes got lost on street... but not on soompi thread lol lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

Actually it's a common courtesy NOT to bash or compare ships in a bad light in forum like this where certain celebrity has multiple ships like PMY. Just keep the shipping in a light tone since shipping celebrities are supposedly for fun. None of us knew for REAL if those coincidences are not coincidences OR just plain coincidences. All of us only observers from millions miles away. I was shock when I saw those mounts of salt scattered around.....:joy: Well, I found it amusing if I visited when I am bored....:joy:

+2

Just now, Lawyerh said:

That thread very funny dear... sometimes got shipper go wrong thread or something :joy:...

I sometimes got lost on street... but not on soompi thread lol lol

Saw it!!!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@sushilicious

How about this one? Will it be easier to see?

Lol i actually put that, and decided not to cause it's not nice.

@Lawyerh pika have been dancing for days he needs a break.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching that lost soul on other shipper thread is quite frequent happen. Lol. Perhaps some just purposely got lost hahaha...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali that scene was hilarious. Haha when gal hee tried to teach him how to take it off :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

work work work work work minus the twerking 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1