Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama I plan to check out Spring Night later . No time now  . I like Jung Hae In & I think the OTP looks visually pleasing . 

Just one thing lacking. The fatherly aura of Jung Hae In still missing. He looks like older bro, rather than as father. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Just one thing lacking. The fatherly aura of Jung Hae In still missing. He looks like older bro, rather than as father. :lol:

I'm just curious. Who is Jung Hae?

Edit: @Dhakra Yes! I'm pushy! And I'm annoying! Why you are always leaving us here at Add Subtract Thread :( You don't like us? We're not good enough?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thanks for the info he's cute! Is he in a new drama?

Yeah the drama called One Spring Night.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

you doing great with the blog , I am enjoying it :wub:

Thank you so much. I was trying to make the viewers understand NJ's motives. He is not totally evil, so I picked up all the good points in him, and analyzed all his motives. Even Suho felt sorry for him sometimes.

I liked the blog too and I haven't even watched the drama! hahahha... but technically it sounds like one of those dramas where you watching the beginning and then the ending ep and you can still guess what happened! :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guys , I wanted to inform all of you...my father is no more with me... in a way , I am relieved as well because I am happy that his sufferings have ended and he is in a better place now.... everything was going fine and in last two days all started detoriorating... and he left me alone all of a sudden...

• Sad 10

so sorry to hear that @LSGLMH_88 but I can understand the feeling of both relief and grief at the same time. it is difficult to watch them suffer but at the same time, there is a gap in your heart that they are gone. hugs.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali lol today got lion shaving activity. He got no hand to shave himself ah? :joy: So manja... @Sejabin @cenching 

I wonder did she help him shower & dress as well , while she playing loving girlfriend :joy:

more reason @Sejabin & @ktcjdrama shoutout I hate him :joy:

by the way , @cenching why the thread crying for possible breakup :joy: , even if they break up it will be for hour :mrgreen: 

@Lawyerh thank for tag , I will check the drama :wub:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh thank for tag , I will check the drama :wub:

Haha maybe u wont like it. No abs there and drama a bit serious :joy: I just took revenge and anyhow tagged u :tounge_wink: :heart:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha maybe u wont like it. No abs there and drama a bit serious :joy: I just took revenge and anyhow tagged u :tounge_wink: :heart:

Serious , I give up serious :mrgreen: - thank for warning, so I will read your thought about it only  :D

lion spoiled me ,  I need to see only rainbows now 24 /7 :joy: or angel that loves cats  , someone offer  his armpit for emergency  :yum:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I tried to watch One Spring Night... a bit boring I think... Stopped halfway of ep.2... Will try pick it up again later.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I tried to watch One Spring Night... a bit boring I think... Stopped halfway of ep.2... Will try pick it up again later.

+2

Haha a lot of conversation.. i also sleepy at times. But i love the couples.. i think thats the main attraction for me. And i like cheating / moral vagueness drama :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha a lot of conversation.. i also sleepy at times. But i love the couples.. i think thats the main attraction for me. And i like cheating / moral vagueness drama :joy:

Hahaa... I really like the couple, but I guess it's difficult for me to get on because of the cheating thing... even though they are not married yet.

If that's your cup of tea, you should check out Love Affair in The Afternoon, premiering July 5th. Will tag you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@LSGLMH_88 so sorry to hear this dear. Sending my love , thoughts and prayers to you & your family . Take care . 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:scream:I might just face plant on the table and sleep at this point. 

• Love 5