Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

58 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I see that we have two Kdramas competitor. Angel VS Private. Lol. Before they even start already got like 300+ comments. Haha

which dramas?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so angel vs ?

Her private life :joy: do you not know? :joy: I thought writing private would be a clear indication haha guess not.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

Her private life :joy: do you not know? :joy: I thought writing private would be a clear indication haha guess not.

actually thought private as in army rank "private' hahahahha.... LOL... so was wondering what army drama is this? and maybe it has some hot abs and hence the spike in posts! :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 the angel drama look good. Will catch up on weekend once subs all out. Hoping for sweet romance. And like ur new DP too!

I watched parts, it is very good and funny, but the thread is too crowded there, that I am unable to read their comments :D I guess I will just watch without participating.

The good thread for me is for Left-Handed Wife, we are about ten active members only. I can easily read their comments and they read my comments too, we make a very good group there :) I guess I will look for a daily drama as this one will end next week.

I don't know how Joseon Survival will be, but already the thread is too quiet :( I like the drama because it is not romantic, I don't like romance of older couple (I prefer the OTP of The secret life of my secretary). I don't see KJH in a pure romantic role now because he is already 41, it is good he is choosing different genres now, they fit him.  (Feel Good to Die is an exception, and thank God it had much comedy, and really it was not pure romance, because most of the time, he loved Ruda one-sidedly :D ) But in COALG and Monster, he is not romantic and still he really did well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ the synopsis reminds me of veer-zaara!! LOL :lol:

It totally does.....hahaha.

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama @triplem secret forest theyre cute together. Im also low key ship them. But the guy cant feel anything supposedly lol. Its like shipping sinking ship. There are some ship him with shin hye sun too. Nah, this one i totally dont understand :lol:

@nohamahamoud2002 u seems against old guy young girl romance. I like ahjussi love too. I think theyre interesting. Thats why i love Roda & Jinsang.

But Joseon Survival i also still dont know yet, whether i will like the couple or not. 

I also dont think will comment in Angel thread lol. Unless i got very inspired with the drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

u seems against old guy young girl romance. I like ahjussi love too. I think theyre interesting. Thats why i love Roda & Jinsang.

I like romantic comedy, which usually depend on young couples :)

KJH never played romantic comedy. His romance is not light. And he is sometimes a playboy, which is really so boring, in my opinion. In Scandal in Seoul and Coffee House, he was so rakish, I didn't really like him. In Coffee House, the main actress was so seductive like a cat, I hated her. The other girl was more innocent and I really liked her so much, but KJH was really like a playboy, so he never can fit in with her. I really dislike him very very much in that type of roles. He is much better when he is cute and naive :D

The only two romantic works I liked by KJH were Fireworks and Hong Gil Dong, because he was very cute. In Fireworks, he was so innocent and foolish that I really adored him very much. In Hong Gil Dong, he was very funny and Sung Yuri was naive and knew nothing about love, their relationship was so funny and innocent too.

I used to like Lie to Me, but on second thoughts, I no longer liked it, the plot was very weak. Incarnation of Money seems very good. Big Man is OK but not my favourite.

Feel Good to die is the best, I liked BJS very much, but his love was so sad in my opinion, because Ruda kept rejecting him, I was so sorry for him, the best thing was the comedy :) But really I hated Ruda especially when she was going out with Junhoo, although I laughed sometimes at Junhoo, who is so comic in my opinion. The best scene was when Junhoo went to talk to BJS about the company and was sitting at BJS's door, I loved that scene very much, also when Junhoo called BJS  at the end scene when Ruda was drunk. Actually Junhoo was very playful and funny. He wasn't really chasing Ruda, she was the one giving him wrong messages, whenever he kept asking her if she likes BJS, she answered "no". So she encouraged him and gave him false hope which is really her fault.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I watched parts, it is very good and funny, but the thread is too crowded there, that I am unable to read their comments :D I guess I will just watch without participating.

Sometimes it's not just the number of participants, but also whether there are like-minded people or healthy balanced discussion. 

I know from the start that I will probably just watch Angel without participating in the thread. Abyss is another thread I've decided not to participate in anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes it's not just the number of participants, but also whether there are like-minded people or healthy balanced discussion. 

I know from the start that I will probably just watch Angel without participating in the thread. Abyss is another thread I've decided not to participate in anymore. 

Yes I quite agree. They are too young and they adore L of infinity too much. Also I feel they are controlling the thread, there is no exchange of opinions. Only two or three are talking and leaving the others out. :(

I like you, @Ameera Ali and @triplem in Secret life of my secretary.  Triplem reads our comments and responds to them, she is a real moderator with every sense of the word, not to mention her sense of humour, and no need to talk about Ameera's gifs :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

secret forest theyre cute together. Im also low key ship them. But the guy cant feel anything supposedly lol. Its like shipping sinking ship. There are some ship him with shin hye sun too. Nah, this one i totally dont understand :lol:

See, I don't mind if there is, but won't care also if there isn't. Won't make a big deal out of it... As for the second ship, it's all just because of the lyrics of the OST that led many to believe there is feeling of love :huh:

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

They are too young and they adore L of infinity too much.

Not just L, but also SHS... 

I happen to like both of them too, but I guess just not the same fans level...

No number

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think Angel thread is fine. Theres a lot of information. The drama just started, dont think got too much to discuss yet. And L infinite is cute haha... so no wonder they love him. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Incarnation Money not really much into the romance. Its more like battle between him & the rival. 

Im lazy to write to thread unless really happen to love the drama or the actor. Or if my fren keep calling me lol like @Ameera Ali :joy:

@kokodus i love the idea of Hyun Bin in army uniform, and North Korea at that! 

• LOL 3

On 5/23/2019 at 1:36 AM, Lawyerh said:

I think Angel thread is fine. Theres a lot of information. The drama just started, dont think got too much to discuss yet. And L infinite is cute haha... so no wonder they love him. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Incarnation Money not really much into the romance. Its more like battle between him & the rival. 

Well, I don't have anything to add in Angel thread, because they posted everything already, and I agree L infinite is cute, I like him :D But I don't know any members there, and they seem like friends together, so I don't fit in. Perhaps I will drop a line or two occasionally, but I don't expect response. :(

Incarnation is good, I watched three episodes, I like revenge drama very much

@ameera ali I also like the brother :D

I am worried about the ending of Left-handed wife, I hope it ends, because it is such a headache

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@nohamahamoud2002 so cute when L asked to dance. SHS born 89 and L 92. Actually only 3 yrs gap, but i think L look so young. So the gap look like widen?

Maybe if i join the thread i also will only squeal on how cute L is... haha... :joy::heart:

Btw noha is this 16 eps? So tonight will have 2nd ep? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2