Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali :heart: I am very tired since yesterday, chingu :kiss_wink: 

533f05566c1d36bfd1c90baabeb7efbb.png

I just realized that thinking is harder than exercising hahahahaha.. so I spend a lot of my time with sleeping ^_* 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Saw these set of picture of Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman this morning.. :wub: 

awww, they were such cuties... nice they still have fond memories of the movie...are they doing another movie together?

@kokodus @lynne22 @cenching ~ am reading that all historical cdramas are going to be pulled off-air by authorities? did you see that?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gonna watch odd family on cinema tomorrow can't waittttt. Nam Gil:kiss_closed:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lmangla

Yes, I saw the news. Not pulling it all off air but new restriction rules stated that no historical drama will be allowed to air from March to June and no reason given....:skull:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Yes, I saw the news. Not pulling it all off air but new restriction rules stated that no historical drama will be allowed to air from March to June and no reason given....:skull:

only for those 3 months? and no reason? are they having elections or something political happening? trying to understand the context... there must be some reasoning behind it no?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww, they were such cuties... nice they still have fond memories of the movie...are they doing another movie together?

I don't know @Lmangla :D I just happen to see someone shared the pics on twitter... they sure are cute... and it brings backs fond memory of the movie. 

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus @lynne22 @cenching ~ am reading that all historical cdramas are going to be pulled off-air by authorities? did you see that?

yeah.. I heard about this.. but the thing is... how long will it hold? lols.. rumor has it .. its only during March to june period.... Just like my talk with @themarchioness there is no way the regulation will hold out for long.. all those Production house and investors will scream... historicals are expensive.. :sweatingbullets:

Another rumor from the gravepine... the recent regulation is because of National celebration(?) I'm not really clear on this so the drama that the gov advised the TV/Online site to air is  Republican drama as a patriotic thing.. lols.. who knows... china with their regulations always baffles me... :sweatingbullets:

Shoutout to @sushilicious lolsss your DP always makes me laugh... 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha yes... to broaden up my perspective and knowledge on possible new oppas or ahjussis lol. 

I agree that learning is a life long thing . :lol:

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Why are they removing historical c dramas ? 

Edit - just read 

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Gonna watch odd family on cinema tomorrow can't waittttt. Nam Gil:kiss_closed:

+2

Ahh lucky you. Doubt they’d show in Malaysian cinemas . We only get Super big names like maybe Gong Yoo or Soong Jong Ki 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Shoutout to @sushilicious lolsss your DP always makes me laugh... 

Oh yeah~ it makes me laugh too! I have this weird thing that really fascinates me. And it's when a man tries to act as a woman in any drama or films. I always will smile and be like ommmmgggg.hahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yeah~ it makes me laugh too! I have this weird thing that really fascinates me. And it's when a man tries to act as a woman in any drama or films. I always will smile and be like ommmmgggg.hahaha

+2

I was like "what happen to the cool bidam???" :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Seriously tho, it is so funny and cute... and how he moves his wig.. OMG.. HAHA.... 

Kim nam gil must have aced his role in the fiery priest huh? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22 yes he did! When he was acting drunk. He is so cute:lol: like his voice went a pitch higher. He is funny too and at times Cool! When it’s serious time oooo he is serious! But he is really lovely :joy: after that scene in my DP, later on they went for a drink. Nam Gil just spread-eagle his legs :joy: still in drag.

Me: Hahaha...I have problems.

@angelangie have you tried Lei Cha Fan? Heard that it’s really healthy and probably good for diet.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This song echoing in my head since my little bro come. Whenever he drove me to somewhere he will play this song in the car and also will scream “BLACK PINK!!” :mask: .. worsen my headache ~_~ 

he said even in the small village, little kids, 5,6,7,8 years old will also scream “BLACK PINK!!” Whenever they hear this song ~_~

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Hi @Dhakra do watch Confession. Approved. Its even better than my expectation.

@sushilicious i think you might like Confession too. Pretty dark. For mood change from TYH glitter & rainbow? Lol.

@triplem & @Ameera Ali have you seen it? 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh will do. Btw. I prefer your gif :joy:

+2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh will do. Btw. I prefer your gif :joy:

Lol noted sushi. I cant decide actually, thanks for helping :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 2