Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Are you older than me though? :D 

@Dhakra I guess we need to find out. :D So, are you an ahjussi? Or are you of 3rd generation kpop band age? :D

Spoiler

Wie alt bist du? :P

Did Team Add leave this thread btw?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, alleram95 said:

My current pl-2an for this weekend

im never gonna leaveee this beeeeed

:foodie2:

wut i cant like some posts here.. bcs the below area of the post that contain like button corrupted to blank only?

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Midnight Sutushi Lesson on

PNG and JPEG

Sutushi say that PNG is an imagery with (see through) background. These files can be use as an overlay on top of another image. Example of PNG (Turn on Night mode) 

Sutushi then further explain that, JPEG consist of background which will not be see through. Example of Jpeg

Both PNG and JPEG are the same, they photo format. In case yall are wanting to make badges can use PNG if you want just the item and not thr background :)

just adding.. True they are photo format, the difference is png is support exporting transparent layer (but the design also needs having transparent layer at first), while in jpeg/jpg they dont support it: the transparent layer will convert automatic to white background/bg in most case

so the point is you have to make sure you design it/the final design on transparent layer & export to png one not jpeg, because png also support colored layer bg..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It took me a sec to remember what you were talking about. You mean the obgyn conference with JW and SH where GW is eating choco pies, and JW gives her 2 more as he's leaving?

I thought it was interesting that JW noticed that GW had been eating the choco pies. I think he glanced at her a couple of times, but nothing remarkable until he picks up 2 more choco pies from the pile and hands it to her as he leaves.

So, wasn't sure if there was much significance other than that JW's affection for GW has grown since the initial episode where he had to ream her for being insensitive to a patient's mother. I think he's starting to appreciate her dedication and earnestness even if she's not the most socially skilled. He was right in that GW had to improve her patient and guardian interactions, but the maggot patient caused him to look at her with new eyes. So, the choco pies was him noticing her fondness and handing her more to eat even after the meeting was over.

JW seems to be a pretty thoughtful person to people he likes, so this could just be more fondness for a junior doctor. Or... I've been spoiled already, so now I think it's perhaps part of a pattern of JW noticing GW.

+2

Niceee!!!! Since it's been so long since the show ended, I forgot what happened in that scene, that's why I asked you :) Even in the kalguksu scene in 2nd ep he was pretty observant to Songhwa's needs if I remember correctly....so what's there in two chocopies...no big deal eh....:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1