Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I only wanted one so it's the only one I bought! lol

I am thinking about Friend of Soompi badge. I was wondering, some years ago, why other members had this one. Now I think that maybe  there was a similar game/event to this. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

@im0202 me too . I also feel bad that I’m 

actually putting the rice pot at the same level as So Ji Sub. By the way - maybe you can come up with a JKH badge . :D

384 edited 

Came up with this for JKH /Kim Jun Wan lols

pKL7J4e.jpg

Should I make for the HP main cast? :D

I might have some spare time later tonight 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, triplem said:

What shall we cook? 

what is your target batch purchase? 

Fried rice? Haha! No target really at the moment, going to keep saving! (cc: @larus Me!)

48 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Hahahha yes now it’s between Cooking pot and So Ji Sub for me... but I feel a bit bad for SJS for being compared with a cooking pot

Hahahah! At least you can see his hands to remember your ^5 with him!

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Should I make for the HP main cast? :D

Yes yes yes! I will vote for them! That's the only thing I can do this event. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

It’s weekend. My time to managing stuff and decorating rooms at home. I want to stay and live in the beautiful rooms. Xixixixi.. *browsing furnitures mode ON. And flowers.. and aroma therapy too. 

Super. I like searching for decoration stuff and furnitures too but I don`t make changes often.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, I was told when I asked that a number of the Friends of Soompi were former mods, admins, or other people who had done stuff for soompi.

Oh, I see. That make sense. It is nicer to be awarded with it than buy it. :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

hahaha kidding. It’s weekend. My time to managing stuff and decorating rooms at home. I want to stay and live in the beautiful rooms. Xixixixi.. *browsing furnitures mode ON. And flowers.. and aroma therapy too. 

I just re-arranged my room and need to browse for some new furniture too. Sigh, so much to pack!

+ 2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Yes @Alice Wonderland it has an expiration date. It's a 3 month thing and then you have to purchase it again. It would be too expensive if it were a permanent thing. Like the warning point removal is. 

Edit2: But you get a 5% interest on all your monies in the bank. :wink: