Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

I only heard about me me (younger sister) when I was a college student

oh there was a handsome young pastor too who lead us pray every friday. We called him ko ko/ge ge because he is handsome. If he wasn’t handsome we will called him ‘pastor’ WKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:

This happened because I was surrounded by chinese in the college. My close friend was chinese. My gang also chinese. Well the most. I wasn’t the official member but my boyfriend. People called them F6 because they were 6 guys. LOL at that time was because meteor garden very popular in Indonesia. They are: Kresna (he is mixed), a chen, a tan, rico, my boyfriend, and fitty. A tan house is near to my grandma house so every morning he will drive me to campus. Xixixixixi :blush: a tan is so big like buddha statue WKWKWKWKWKKW but a smile buddha statue because he is always smile. His parents are having jewelry store wkwkwk..

a chen is sooooo pelit oh gosh. His parents bought him a new car to go to campus but he choosed to used motorcycle. To save money he said. Oh mi god. Kresna was gangster was always fight everywhere black belt in muthay? Muathay? That boxing exercise from thailand. Rico was sweet. And my boyfriend too. And fitty.

one day we went to Atmajaya ( Atmajaya is a catholic university) because our lecture was a lecture there too. He was a pastor. 90% of Atmajaya students are chinese. Until today. So a chen said “I love atmajaya :love: on the left me me.. on the right me me.. at the front me me.. at the behind me me.. me me are everywhere :love:“ wkwkkwkwkwwk since then we visited Atmajaya often. We often go eat at their canteen LOL WKKWKWKWKWKWWKKWKWWK :joy:

I love my chinese friends. Their brains are up from the normal. HAHAHAHA. Seriously!! A tan will want to study with us everywhere he even took private lesson of macro economy to teach uS HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ohh my buddha statue. At first we laughed at him because who wants to took a private lesson for macro economy btw? Wkwkwkwkwk but if we got high scores than him, he will stop talk to us for a week. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. chen was unbelievable when we were busy to study right before the exam begin, he was busy to took pictures of the book. Each page!! He lurked at the exam ~_~ 

also I remember once, at the cathedral. It was a good friday, we went to the church together. We all. Then when people must kiss the cross, a tan whispered he wish he can also kiss a girl who hold that cross LOL wkwkwkkw 

oh what a beautiful memory. I miss my friends :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

:heart: The King Loves forever in my heart

:kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Absolutely!!! Because the older generation might take offense if we address them incorrectly....Chinese prefers to be address with older titles, opposed to another nations.

When in doubt, just flash your brightest smile and nod/bow profusely... :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenching after TYH lai! Come to FP. @triplem @Ameera Ali And I will come and welcome you with open arms.

Consider the fact that you pull me in to TYH. I will drag you in to Hae Mi’s embrace :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

did you like daughter seo young?

I like it. Well, its not nice to abondon your family but she struggles and had a hard n difficult life. Yupp but its too long. After 10 episode i go to last 3 and come back in the middle. So like juggling n not in order. Haha.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

+2

f09c9258a190c49a75b2cab8d2f9cd8b--swag-g

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh he can be a beautiful shy bride :joy: 

Im the one shy here seeing him like that omg :joy: 

Btw he literally is a blushing bride.... his cheek pinkish too :no_mouth: im speechless....:mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@avondale16 @Lawyerh ~ at some points of the drama, I got so annoyed with the characters especially the main lead and I was thinking "ok you are tortured, so does the audience also have to be tortured?" :sweatingbullets:... so I would skip scenes and finish one hour episodes into 15 minutes. thats how I finished the series. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh

Edited???  Or a joke from a show??? The flower headdress is not matching....Btw, you should prepare your own defense if you don't want to be crucify and burn on stake with your gadget hanging on your neck....:lol:

+2

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)

Sorry @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh...my brain can't function...my bae's new drama premiered just now and i was busy. 

Yes @cenching come watch FP with us... @ktcjdrama gives some of the best recaps on Soompi

:yum:  my mr dimples... luff him ...Waikiki 2...ahahah he was trying to distract the landlady here as something happened to the house

giphy.gif&key=75092f18f8a16e773bf9b660ea

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

:tounge_xd:

im still waiting for a season 2! It’s so funny! The coincidence is too much hahaha

@cenching  I hope you will watch it thoughhh hehe. They are really funny at times~ Hae Mi though...wahhhh :tounge_xd:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

so glad the day is over and a bridge was crossed... now I can finally enjoy being in soompi! yay!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@sushilicious @triplem

I Googled FP and my jaw is on the floor when I saw the number of episodes....For that amount of episodes I would rather start watching when it done airing.....#PickUpJawFromFloor

@Lmangla Darling!!! We have been missing you every where....Long time no see...:heart::kiss_wink::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

+2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

If you looking for Oriental Mrs. Dhakra you have to prepare to deal with those things we mentioned and more....

:scream:But I guess as foreigner they won't be as strict if I make a mistake? Wait....as husband my wife's family have unique titels aswell? I mean future Mrs.D can teach me who is who. Sigh.......

Maybe I shoud look for a Mrs.D with a small family :joy:

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @triplem

I Googled FP and my jaw is on the floor when I saw the number of episodes....For that amount of episodes I would rather start watching when it done airing.....#PickUpJawFromFloor

It is not 40episodes...for SBS, KBS and MBC - each half hour is one eps..so 40 eps is just 20 hours 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @triplem

Actually it’s the same ah, but they count as 30 minutes per episode. :) so one video have two episodes. So now we are at 12 loh. Haha

+2

• Like 4

@cenching i think its from some fans meeting? I definetly dont dare to lay flower on your guys oppa.... :joy: i dont want to be boiled into the rainbow soup...

Spoiler

b9IaQtQ.png

@Ameera Ali let me guess then? OJS imagination on library during study? I cant really remember... must involving some kiss...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh

I won't lay my finger on you, of course...I am not a member of any harem....As long as not edited you are safe from some people...:ph34r:

• LOL 5