Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

IKR HAHAHA

I actually feel a little tempted to buy it lol but Oppas come first!

I feel like buying to forever commemorate the commotion that this cooking pot caused in this thread. Hahaha! No oppas in this current release for me hence the pot. LOL.

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually the boss has been watching us ... he must thinking what in the world are these women so obsessed with a pot.  

Now I feel like we should cook (wink wink) a new commotion to see whether we can get it included in the shop too. :D

• LOL 2

Question: Hmmmm..... How come there is now a notification up that we earn extra points this weekend?

Answer: someone pointed it out on this thread - "wah, no extra points this weekend?"

Question: Where has all of Team Add gone?

Answer: <Team Add conveniently appears after notification of extra points that can be earned this weekend comes up>

NLqVnFl.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I feel like buying to forever commemorate the commotion that this cooking pot caused in this thread. Hahaha! No oppas in this current release for me hence the pot. LOL.

Now I feel like we should cook (wink wink) a new commotion to see whether we can get it included in the shop too. :D

Hahahha yes now it’s between Cooking pot and So Ji Sub for me... but I feel a bit bad for SJS for being compared with a cooking pot :joy:

I dunno why his head gets cut off like that though (good thing is you buy the oppa and get free backpack Package deal!)

SJS.png.e13150b2b355e3a2c34f03bb33bc3740

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

oh no she knew....adders run!

Team Add:

Scratch out the word "wine". Replace it with "badges/medals" :joy:

f49bd2cfadbf5dea-go-away-no-gif-find-sha

EDIT: well, maybe someone wants to buy wine too. idk - lol

378 ***calculated according to first number on page

• LOL 4

26 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon don’t miss out on Unfamiliar Family. Don’t drop that one . Writer is good . I am surprised each week at the revelations 

No worries, girl. Not dropping My Unfamiliar Family, as I really really really like it. I won't have time to catch up on any of my dramas until tomorrow, though.

Too many other fun things planned for today!

:piggydance::twerk2::fun:

Partyon! :joy:

380 ****fixed

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Sushimi I had to switch back to dark mode. Night mode was hurting my eyeballs. :lol: 

380?    I think..... let me triple check 

384!!    Final answer

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

My girl wants to party all the time, party allll the tiiiime

Who's your girl? :piggydance:

Also, are you sad that Team Subtract won? Or are you living in the US and I forgot to tag you on my 4th of July post? :tears:

382 ***** fixed

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angelangie Same. I don't really want any of the new badges....

I just keep padding my bank account. Almost time for that sweet, sweet interest payment! 

Edit: Less than 1k to Immortal status too! Woooo!

386   ** fixed