Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

560 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh when I came in kworld drama and music, drama and music are #2 

my #1 focus are their faces and bodies hahahahahah in their girl case I focus to their make up and hair colors xuxuxux yeah.. we are women :love: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Sushilicious can change her name to sugarlicious!!!

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you heard a real life love story and you thought "that would make a great movie/drama!"

Do you have one to tell ? 

TYH eps 14 was the best ..the reconciliation was moving & done nicely . Kiss was a bonus ! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, triplem said:
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you heard a real life love story and you thought "that would make a great movie/drama!"

hahhaha... I wish... but sometimes it is fun to hear of one..I heard of  few funny ones in soompi that I thought would be pretty nice side character stories! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Yes, but can't say it's a happy ending one. Rather makjang in fact... It happened to a friend. Love blinded her when the guy is clearly two-timing. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem note to self:

dont rush for TYH, if not you will get a headache :joy: (Cause: Sugar Rush)

+2

What eps  are you now ?

am waiting for Fiery Priest !  R u gonna live cap @ktcjdrama

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, but can't say it's a happy ending one. Rather makjang in fact... It happened to a friend. Love blinded her when the guy is clearly two-timing. 

So she dated him even though she knew he was seeing someone else?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

so what was the story, can I ask? can just give a short version on why so makjang...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Gonna start 10 tonight!that stalker have returned <_<

+2

Wahh champion ! No need next week ...by tomorrow @cenching our sugarlicious will be up to speed ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Am I the only innocent one here :) ?

I like children and I concentrate on actors expressions only. A good looking guy has a nice face and a charming smile. For singers I like their voices and graceful dance.  I am from another planet :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Sushilicious can change her name to sugarlicious!!!

TYH eps 14 was the best ..the reconciliation was moving & done nicely . Kiss was a bonus ! 

Episode 14 is definitely the best. Every cat fights settled and the cats reconciled....

The kiss?? OMG!!! At first I was only thinking, nice great kissing scene until a passionate fan in Twitter zoomed in and pointed out the lips biting....:joy: 

@nohamahamoud2002

You come to the right place. We are specialized in turning innocent into not so innocent (to put it mildly) :thumbsup:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like children and I concentrate on actors expressions only. A good looking guy has a nice face and a charming smile. For singers I like their voices and graceful dance.  I am from another planet :D

+2 :relieved:

don’t worry.. I am with you.. but I can only concentrate to actors expressions if the face that showing that expression is handsome enough to be watch :kiss_wink:

Our planet is same :wub:

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Those who claim they are innocent are usually not ...:naughty:...what are you watching by the way ? 

@cenching it was a good kiss . I wish PD did not zoom out. I need to gif it in slo mo later :D 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching it was a good kiss . I wish PD did not zoom out. I need to gif it in slo mo later :D 

What a waste of good kiss and good kissers!!!..Make it slow mo and zoom in if you have time...:joy: This drama has multiple camera set up but the scene was taken multiple times also both zoomed in and out.....

• LOL 6