Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ep 6. I watched 2 eps yesterday. So I have watched 4 episodes :rolleyes:

@Ameera Ali

From her statement above, she is reaching a higher level....BEWARE!! BE PREPARES!! Her Soompi Mood is Giddy too.....:scream:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

From her statement above, she is reaching a higher level....BEWARE!! BE PREPARES!!

And it is only eps 6 ahahahaahha....

She'll be spewing out rainbows soon

Spoiler

vaybzFq.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am a big fan of dimples...My bae Kim Seon Ho is my favorite...I even started an actors thread for him.. :D

Quite sweet looking guy chingu. I need to google him out first haha.. nvr heard of him. @Ameera Ali your next target hahaha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Quite sweet looking guy chingu. I need to google him out first haha.. nvr heard of him. @Ameera Ali your next target hahaha....

I am suppose to go watch TYH but let me intro you to my bae...

@Ameera Ali ok I will start another two..one for Sushi' s HK oppa and one for TYH male spazzing ? What say you?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am suppose to go watch TYH but let me intro you to my bae..

Oh hes going to play in waikiki 2... i plan to watch that one. He do looks so young for '86ers.... You have many bae's too hahaha :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

Oh hes going to play in waikiki 2... i plan to watch that one. He do looks so young for '86ers.... You have many bae's too hahaha :joy:

Yes he looks so young for his age...I am waiting for Waikiki 2....I have lost count of how many baes I have ...but on Soompi , I update 3 threads- Kim Ji Suk, Kim Seon Ho and Lee Joon Hyuk. From time to time I also check / chat with the gals on Choi Jin Hyuk , Park Hae Jin , Jo Kyung Ho's thread :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem he appear in your house helper? I cant remember him there... but i dropped few last eps of that drama.... you know when the lead bcome official couple as usual :joy:. Ha Seok Jin not in your list? :scream: have you ditch him? Muahaha.. i remember last time ur pp always HSJ....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem he appear in your house helper? I cant remember him there... but i dropped few last eps of that drama.... you know when the lead bcome official couple as usual :joy:. Ha Seok Jin not in your list? :scream: have you ditch him? Muahaha.. i remember last time ur pp always HSJ....

I still love HSJ but I don't update his thread...it's like practically talking to myself :D...KSH had a cameo in HH. He was Go Won Hee's BF who let her stay in his house at first...ya but HH was very boring at the end...not a fan of the female lead...but I always watch HSJ's dramas. Now I watch him and Kim Ji Suk on Problematic Men (variety)

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

I am dead4ss on the floor when I see your invitation....:joy::joy:

Come and spazzzz

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@triplem @cenching a fluffy sugary monster. Yes, I’m a mermaid who can change forms. My newest form is this sugary body:joy: (ps. I’m waiting for my phone to recharge so I can continue to watch ep 7)

20190321_174853.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @cenching a fluffy sugary monster. Yes, I’m a mermaid who can change forms. My newest form is this sugary body:joy: (ps. I’m waiting for my phone to recharge so I can continue to watch ep 7)

+2

Seriously...who are you ? What have you done to our Sushi gal who likes only crime and horror???

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Seriously...who are you ? What have you done to our Sushi gal who likes only crime and horror???

Sheee off day ah. Im taking over till I’m done with TYH. :) 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

What have I done??? :scream::joy: I corrupted the innocent.....:joy::scream: Gladly, happily, proudly....Whooohooo!!! :naughty::naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

He was Go Won Hee's BF who let her stay in his house at first...ya but HH was very boring at the end...not a fan of the female lead...

Oh isnt he only appear in the photograph...now i roughly remember. Yeah Bona performance there not too strong. Make the drama pretty bland. Her frens all have more interesting story than hers.

Btw chingu your club make me having nosebleed muahaha.... @cenching & @Ameera Ali, and wheres @Sejabin? Still in the nunnery? Lol..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Gonna probably wash my sugary skin tomorrow morning and change into a nun outfit. Wear it for two days before washing it.

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1