Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Just that he does not like to watch fluff for the sake of fluff . As  you are well aware , the drama must speak to him . :rolleyes: 

By the way Plus Nine Boys is a really good drama if you guys have not watched it before 

Exactly! It has to speak to me and I need to get something out of it.

PNB is the best! :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Sorry watching TYH ..ehh how come Wookie is carrying that ridiculous man bag . I mean is it suppose to show he’s metrosexual or something ? Someone give him a proper briefcase . Gosh @Lmangla ..I’m feeling your influence , I actually notice these things more instead of the story ! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Ms Dan never dissapoint me. She move on faster than lightning speed :glasses: lol...

Spoiler

MTWLXwB.gif

Lawyer Kwon so gloomy.... :dissapointed_relieved:

P.s my contract couple so less today.... i finished ep 13... pls tag me if they got progress :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry watching TYH ..ehh how come Wookie is carrying that ridiculous man bag . I mean is it suppose to show he’s metrosexual or something ? Someone give him a proper briefcase . Gosh @Lmangla ..I’m feeling your influence , I actually notice these things more instead of the story ! :joy:

hahaha... it is fun to notice such things when you are sort of a bit bored by the drama... there are dramas that I managed to watch till the last episode only because of my interest in such random details. kekekek... ofcourse, it also helps when you are mentally cataloguing about designs that you would like for your next handbag.... :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

If we went together there.. I.. will busy to.. pray for.. supergal and ameera in the monastery :relieved:

Keep doing it , I am getting sofa kiss next week in TYH  I was calling for that scene , from the day I see sofa in his office :mrgreen: 

347E6005-859F-49F9-9B54-C7E2F5D5B1A4.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Didnt know just dimple alone will impress you a lot hahaha. You got innocent side too :naughty: Im surprised

I am innocent too :D I like KJH smile and hairstyle the most. I prefer his "decent'' works :innocent: honestly speaking. I am very shy. Not joking :sweatingbullets:

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

554 :love:

I watch again and again and again, no other kpop girl band can perform live like this. This is why they are so famous. Plus I can differentiate their faces and body easily. I watch other kpop girlbands and their faces almost same. Sometimes I don’t know who is who. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

46 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Plus I can differentiate their faces and body easily. I watch other kpop girlbands and their faces almost same. Sometimes I don’t know who is who. 

True. Same case with boyband. Hahaha... Red Velvet girlband is quite nice for me, the leader Irene is very pretty. And for boyband i like B1A4 (i think disbanded now) ex leader is handsome. Ok you caught me now, i dont focus on the song... lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3