Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:approves: @TRaNz when i go somwhere that has it i'll give it a go. 

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes. I think by now the whole soompi world already know :joy:

not me..think i missed the memo

:emmm:518

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus I was thinking about it this morning.... Why don't you change your oppa to Lee Min Ho instead?

From a practical point of view, you will become rich!

(The one on the leader board is a LMH stan - I think).

:joy:

LMH is already my oppa! LOL He is my first love. :wub: But he has enough fans already going crazy over him...i feel intimidated. With YYS oppa, its pretty much only me and lawyerh. LOL. 

• LOL 5

@cenching change  your Zoom background to a virtual one to annoy people. Thats wat I do for my work meetings. LOL, well at this point they're used to it so I hear some ppl just turn my video off so they can see me. HAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

With YYS oppa, its pretty much only me and lawyerh. LOL. 

Are you sure? What happen if you say this in WG thread? Lololol. @Lawyerh proposing another name for IkSong - FlowerClown. So i thought FG will def love WinterClown ship then:D it's just WC doesnt sound very nice haha

@wallflowersforjane ok...last episode of s2 maybe? :D

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@cenching change  your Zoom background to a virtual one to annoy people. Thats wat I do for my work meetings. LOL, well at this point they're used to it so I hear some ppl just turn my video off so they can see me. HAHAHAH

This is my son’s school. With teacher and classmates and parents...I should behave....:glasses:

• LOL 3