Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007Romance is a bonus book? I haven't started it myself, but I heard it's good. I'm actually just catching up on Brooklyn 99 right now. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007Romance is a bonus book? I haven't started it myself, but I heard it's good. I'm actually just catching up on Brooklyn 99 right now. Haha. 

Thanks @kokodus! I will check it out... "99!" :joy:

No number

Also, guys.. that girl has another boyfriend issue.. :expressionless:

• Like 2

@kokodusWow, I wanted to check out Brookly 99 after I found this hilarious Backstreet Boys scene on YouTube.

You can never sing it again without "Now number 5"

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra Think about it. You have so many babes, how do you know which one am I talking about when I just call them FLs? Or Actress? I mean, I don’t really remember their names. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@bairama 514

HELLOOOO LITTLE YELLOW FLUFF. I shoot electricity too

:lol: ooohhh for this time I will choose the fluffy one~

Hello @dotonly I see u in notifs

• Like 5

@Dhakra you should watch Brooklyn 99. It's pretty funny.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mouse007 As of now I have no dramas. Haha. I’m just waiting for Item to come along then in april will see @Dhakra on the same thread for special investigator. 

It’s sad how I drop One of My dramas despite having 2 episodes left. It just didn’t live up to my expectations :( 

@triplem is being a lecturer fun?

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious That was the crazy classic scene from Fated to love you .Voice was pretty good . I  recommend it . I’m not sure if I can call lecturing fun. But it’s something I like. It’s rewarding in many ways . Not talking about money . 

@staygold The entire drama thread Was just rejoicing to have KJW in his first romantic lead  :lol:. It was so cute

@mouse007 Read your lovely post on TSYB. Am having withdrawals. Loved that drama so much 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @triplem! I am so sad TSYB is done. It was so fun and satisfying to watch from beginning to end. I hope to see more of KJS in these types of dramas. 

@sushilicious it's hard to find a good drama to watch these days. I'm really loving I Will Never Leave You but it's taking forever to get the new eps with the subs and I need another drama to watch so I don't get so impatient waiting. LOL I almost wish I never started this drama until all the episodes were out so I could just binge watch the entire thing like I did with AoL and Eternal Love.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

@sushiliciousWell, you think about it. You only know one of my "Babes" in the first place. So if you call someone "my babe" I know which one you are talking about, since you I know you only know the one. And on top, it's the only drama we are about to watch both. 

Name would be easiest of course but yeah, I know which one you are talking about, since it's the only one who has "a story" with us. :D 

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, if you just name 2 of the remaining 5, I will use the dp of your choice for a whole weekend. And no help from the others, be fair. :D 

• Like 2

@sushiliciousYou totally have to remind me when the drama is about to start. I'm really forgetting these kind of things easily. 

I dropped "The Package" with two episodes left, so I feel you.

31 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem is being a lecturer fun?

Not for the peeps being lectured.

:grimace:

• LOL 2

+2

@mouse007 join us for item when you have the time :) it' starting next morning.

@dotonly i've heard that the less than evil esj is like the spoil brat? Is it true? I stop watching already. So got to ask. And where are you? :(

i know it's far fetched but @triplem i was thinking like in the future if im so done with films i want to go back to my school to teach new students who've the same passion as i once do :)

@USAFarmgirl I don't have?.... :tears: okay... *red and swollen eyes* I'm fine...huhuhuhuhu

• Like 2

Thank you for the MV @USAFarmgirl! I cannot get enough of them. I'm like scouring the internet for episodes. LOL

@triplem yes that's the one! I love it! I live for the scenes between Ariel Lin and Zhang Bin Bin. It's not too heavy either.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

Gonna try watching legal high starring Jin Goo

• Like 2