Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Lol your dp!!!!

@angelangie I think I read somewhere that 6th season is going on right now. No?!? Even in that article above they have mentioned about the 6th season. Hmm not sure. 

they will change the Father as each season have different father....so DengLun will definitely not going back for S6

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

some ppl when they ask for advice , aren’t really wanting to listen . Somebody pls knock some sense into that girlll. I pity her bF . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

The Freaking, Just NOPE. I DON’T WANNA DEAL WITH THAT GIRL. IT’S SO ANNOYING. 

@triplem

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious ahahahaha...well at least I am entertained. I really do want to help as she is very confused. But it is hard to help those who don't want to help themselves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@triplem Now to me, she is demanding. She expects the guy to write letters for her????? WHAT?!

@Dhakra @Sejabin Giving her advices isn’t going to change anything. Have you all noticed?! Not even a reply back after many people try to help. She’s just posting complaining etc.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Now to me, she is demanding. She expects the guy to write letters for her????? WHAT?!

@Dhakra @Sejabin Giving her advices isn’t going to change anything. Have you all noticed?! Not even a reply back after many people try to help. She’s just posting complaining etc.

+2

That is true...that's why I am wondering is she is really seeking help...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think it's a bot. Why you guys answering?!?! Bots can't reply back!!!! Tsk tsk. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2 :relieved:

I think she is dreaming of being with a man. Because from her story I am sure that man that being together with her is not a man. It is more like she’s telling us her imagination of what man would be if she acted that way. Yeah.. she is imagining. I am just helping her to imagine better specially in her sleep together part :relieved:

@sushilicious dhakra and I are not giving her advices. I am more like questioning her story in Sejabin-way and dhakra more like unagree with what I write there wkwkwkwkwkwk.. we haven’t give her advices yet wkwkkw :joy:

• LOL 3

It's okay , I had to tell her off...she keeps opening these threads...shakes my head...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus A bot who is riding some emotional relationship roller coaster.:joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2 :wub:

this is a real man when kiss. His hand, his lips.. are dominating :heart::kiss: this guy really kisses in kissing scene. He wasn’t just gluing his lips on her. They’re bonding :wub: ahhhhh.. my Sejajoha still the best :love:

fa686ea032727577580ca3c4c1cb2769--let-he

P.S. I can’t believe that guy in babygurl story is a man 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

+2

@SejabinMen are different, not all are the same. But our bodies react pretty much alike, that's a difference. 

@sushiliciousI wasn't helping her in the first place. My advice-giving area is limited to the "Ask The Fellas" thread. :D 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3