Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't know what happened, but it seems that Team Subtract has either gotten a lot of new members or then we are all more active than before? :joy:

Before we ALWAYS lost to Team Add, but since we finally won once, we've been able to keep the score pretty even (without even trying).

Go Team Subtract!

:cheers:

My guess is that @mirmz & @angelangie are being very eager to bank in more points?

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

lols :D Maybe @mirmz will buy the Add / Subtract thread once it becomes available?

idk maybe just gambling for me...

maybe ill get a medal or two idk

maybe ill purchase this thread if i do have enough points

but ill prob waste it all for the box

gotta stay the no. 1  buyer for the shop (person who has bought the most items)  :joy:

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's when I started liking Kim Sun Ah, as well. She's such a talented actress.

I like her too! Did you watch her Taxi interview? She is funny too. And plays the piano fabulously.

I watched Secret Boutique last year and didn't know it was her when watching Kim Sam Soon this year. She looked so different.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I like her too! Did you watch her Taxi interview? She is funny too. And plays the piano fabulously.

I watched Secret Boutique last year and didn't know it was her when watching Kim Sam Soon this year. She looked so different.

The latest drama I saw Kim Sun Ah in was Children of Nobody. OMG, she was so good in that one!

I haven't seen her taxi interview or Secret Boutique.

Most of the other dramas I've watched are the older ones like City Hall and I Do, I Do. :)

I followed her on Instagram for a while, but got a bit fed up of all the selfies and pics of her. She came across as a bit vain or shallow (judging fom her IG posts). Not sure what she's like IRL, though.

She's a fabulous actress in any case!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, mirmz said:

thank you if you enjoy funny things come and join my club Meme Fiends!!!

come and share/upload your favorite memes!!! 

become a "memeber" today (lol do you get my joke :joy:)

Yes, got it :D

I have visited meme club and it's good! Sadly, I don't have your talent to contribute and can only enjoy your posts.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I have visited meme club and it's good! Sadly, I don't have your talent to contribute and can only enjoy your posts.

well you could always just join the club and not post anything, but if you dont want to im not gonna force you. actually a lot of the members dont actually post anything so you'd fit right in! not trying to bride you but when you join a club you also get more points. i think you get about 20 points for joining versus 3 (i think) points per post :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Lil sis @mirmz probably only to 200 for me tonight. :D We can try again tomorrow. :kiss_wink:

@MY15 Yeah, you can check out the Flower of Evil thread and evaluate if that would perhaps interest you.

Whatever you do, don't listen to people on this thread who will try to get you to watch Hospital Playlist. :D

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1