Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie I do have a lot on my mind. Lol

which is why the bad nightmare happen :) 

*hugs* clear your mind.....im not sure what happen.....however there are times thinking too much will not help much.....however if you ever need an ear u can always PM me :) or u can find me in the FB ...i will listen :) 

• Like 3

@angelangie if there is a hug reaction. Hahaha. *hugs* Thank you :)

Guys!VOICE 3

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Thank you for the MV @USAFarmgirl! I cannot get enough of them. I'm like scouring the internet for episodes. LOL

@triplem yes that's the one! I love it! I live for the scenes between Ariel Lin and Zhang Bin Bin. It's not too heavy either.

yes they are really cute :D i love Zhang BinBin styles in here too :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@mouse007 join us for item when you have the time :) it' starting next morning.

@dotonly i've heard that the less than evil esj is like the spoil brat? Is it true? I stop watching already. So got to ask. And where are you? :(

i know it's far fetched but @triplem i was thinking like in the future if im so done with films i want to go back to my school to teach new students who've the same passion as i once do :)

@USAFarmgirl I don't have?.... :tears: okay... *red and swollen eyes* I'm fine...huhuhuhuhu

Not far fetched at all. I think it’s a great thing . The intangible rewards of teaching are that you are helping someone shape their lives & your skills or knowledge help them achieve their ambitions/ make a livelihood. It’s sounds very cliche & perhaps overly idealistic. But I’ve been teaching for 2 decades ( started tutoring even when I was in Uni ) , so I hv students come back to thank me , keep in touch , invite me to their weddings- so I know the little I have done has made an impact.

happy you are back @dotonly

• Like 4

@dotonly :heart: I hope you have time to watch dramas even though you r mia here.

@triplem I know!!! I was checking the thread!!! It is a shared sentiment! I am not sure why he never took on lead roles in rom-coms. Maybe he was more pretty than the heroines! Maybe it is only now that he fits in the rulebook of how a kdrama hero should look! All this wasted time... totally our loss.

Spoiler

original.jpg

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Glad to see you back here @dotonly! I've just recently come back from being MIA as I was sick for more than a week!

@angelangie I am also loving Zhang Bin Bin's style in this one.. so handsome! And when he smiles, ugh so cute! Which episode are you at?

• Like 6

@staygold idm a KJW and JJH show again hahaha. @triplem not sure about you but i will faint. Getting that antique vibe again. Haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious Maybe they could cast KJW as a zombie in next season on Kingdom!! :ph34r:

Mukbang with JJH n KJW

Spoiler

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Dhakra I definitely highly recommend Brooklyn 99. It's very hilarious. They have the 6th season going on right now. I always love these kind of sitcoms because they are easy to watch and you don't get bored. We can just watch any random ep if we are bored and you wouldn't have missed anything, it would still make sense. Haha.

• Like 4

Triplem, staygold, mouse007. Still mia, for regularly, not sure. Thank you.

@mouse007 glad youre better now. Been missing you for 2 days(?) before im mia.

@angelangie :bawling: huhuhuhu. This is killing me. Someone hand drawn KDW's pic and is selling it for 50 bucks :( Should i nego for a lower price?or should i just not buy?Huhuhuh

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

@dotonly I was sick for about a week and a half and just spent my days sleeping since I had no energy to do anything. I'm on antibiotics now so I'm finally starting to feel better. I hope everything is okay with you?

• Like 4

Okay. I asked for nego. If the seller refused then i will not even think about buying.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@mouse007 I hope you'll be better soon. How's the weather there?

I watched Ariel and ZBB drama too.. but I stopped in ep 10.. hahaha.. I think it'll continue again after it is finished airing.. 

@sushilicious Goodluck :D

@cenching Guess who binged watch Meng Fei Jia Dao till 4 in the morning?? :joy: 

Its all my brother's fault... hahaha.. after finishing Rakshasa street.. he ask me what's Jiro's other drama.. so of course I tell him about Meng Fei came across.. and in the end I got roped watching this too.. hahaha.. 

I'm still on ep 11 right now haha.. 

Cover+MengFei+Comes+Across.jpg

five oh two 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie :bawling: huhuhuhu. This is killing me. Someone hand drawn KDW's pic and is selling it for 50 bucks :( Should i nego for a lower price?or should i just not buy?Huhuhuh

+2

i never buy artist picture to be honest .... where do you want to put it at? lols :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@lynne22

It’s a light drama....pretty costumes, people and makeup...no angst just  slapstick comedy....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I am also loving Zhang Bin Bin's style in this one.. so handsome! And when he smiles, ugh so cute! Which episode are you at?

the latest ;) 

• Like 4