Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

Okay need to watch the second half of the first episode tomorrow. 3.30 is waaay to late. 

@mouse007The night was the only time it was calm at my house. So I learned to enjoy the night. Even when I was older I tried to use the night and sleep on days. There was a time where my rhythm was really messed up. I also looked for jobs at midnight.  

But when I was in a relationship. I had a normal day/night routine of course. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

• Like 2

208 :blush:

I will continue to watch drama and movie in VIU since this is weekend ^_* 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Since @packmule3was the one asking the question, it makes no sense to answer her question and refering to herself as third person. And the one who posted the photo initially was me. So you refered to me as she, which wasn't intentionally, buuuuut I like to ignore such small little details to feel a tiny bit offended. :P 

Oops, I didn't realize that you had posted the photo first. I only saw it on packmule3's post. I don't always backread enough. Sorry. I was referencing packmule3's query, but was responding in a generalized fashion, so the "she" I was referring to was packmule3, not you. Hope this is somewhat clear. I doubt I would ever refer to you in the feminine gender, even if you can be as emotional as any of my female friends. :D

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

In packmule3 profile he wrote male for gender. Why members here refered to packmule3 as she? He cant be forget to write the ' fe ' before the ' male ' cant he/ she?

Or maybe he/she just want to keep it as a secret. Alright then.

@Dhakra hahahaha, yeah Ariana is alright, dont mind her stuff. Actually loved her back in the ol days when she was on Victorious. haha

@mouse007  that powerrrrr of @packmule3 :mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Wait! @TRaNz came by to add a post?!?!?!  I thought he had slipped into the stuff of legends by now. Though, I have to say that I can't pass a McDonald's any more without remembering his tales of gluttonfests. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4