Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Are you all even typing the text! Pages are added in seconds. Gosh....

@im0202 oh hi fellow! My hands are trembling. I can't type faster. Let me have some practice first then I'll go with everyone flow. :lol:

Thanks for the cookie! 

Welcome! It will be fun, we promise you! I just joined two weeks ago myself!

If you can, use numbers rather and +/- so that the subsequent posters have a reference. You can always go back to edit the number if others slot in. Helps our accountant @angelangie too! :)

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've been on Soompi since 2014 and an avid reader of the forum since 2012 I just never dared to join the Add/Subtract thread until 2020. :D

No way! Are you serious? I thought you were one of the veterans of this thread!

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I met partyon in 2018. And she left me with deep impression. :joy:

Yeah, it was when I refused to join her ship! The rest of the thread was doing their best to convince me, but I wouldn't budge.

I hated the tsundere guy. :joy:

Still do! :joy:

• LOL 6

Finally keep up with the thread.... I don't think I will change my DP soon. Too lazy to do it and I like the way it is now.

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

who like Wallace Chung?

@Lawyerh Not that I am a fan of him but I did watch his drama My Sunshine. He looks much younger than his actual age.

And I like this old song of him:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I love the concept of dramas that involve time traveling, like Live up to your name! Yes, but I’m more of the opposite. Instead of the dynasty enters the current era, I love it when the current era enters the dynasty era. It’s funny how the current era guy tells the dynasty era people let’s eat BBQ. Then all of the dynasty era people like what is B..B..Q? Then like the current era guy also like “Wah..Very makjang...Like Graceful Family like that.” Then the dynasty people just like “What the  is this graceful family thing.” :joy:

I did watch some of the time travel dramas that went back to the past, like the C-drama Palace. It was not a like a great drama but entertaining enough anyway. Didn't watch Little Ma's Three Kingdoms RPG though.

By the way, I heard Shin Hye-sun is having a back-to-the-past drama project soon:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393005wpp/kim-jung-hyun-in-talks-along-with-shin-hye-sun-for-new-tvn-historical-fusion-drama

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah I was young and passionate back then. Tried to convert partyon to no avail :joy:

Yeah, you have even been shipping non-tsundere guys lately! <insert shocked face here> :joy:

636 **** recalculated number

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 btw you never have DP before, its good not to choose me or you will become rice cooker for 2 days :joy:

And I quite like Fix You, already ep 6. It's kind of realistic the problem. A bit sad too actually.. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 Felt it will become sad romance. I'm going to continue ep 7 soon. But this drama not for binge watching, need to slowly watch it. The rating sadly seems deep dive in. But I think JSM x SHK do well here. Can foresee their romance will become forbidden and might even cost his job too. 

About fix you, yeah the drama is not recommended for a binge watching. I usually watch 2 episodes (4 if you count the episodes for the 30 minutes airing time) straight on the weekend. After about 2 hours I'd feel emotionally drained.

The rating... hmm I guess people in SK don't have good opinion for a drama with mental disorders or might because of the story plot or the sudden romance between JSM and SHK. And yeah, a little spoiler on the romance part. It will give a negative effect for SHK's job. Personally I think the hospital politic is unnecessary, but oh well... 

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Blame it on YYS being a great Team Add motivator. Lol!

I thought it because of the rice cooker? :lol:

@partyon @im0202 I'm here to give a little help. Although I might missing out soon to watch good casting XD

34 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Main thread seems to have settled into a cordial tennis match. :joy:

Tennis match? Between bigger ship and smaller ship? :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@alleram95 Are you in PAC? On the Wintergarden thread some people have more or less explained what happened... 

Actually if you haven’t joined the club, now’s a good time because you get an extra 25 points!!:D

(I’ll let you catch up with the thread slowly hehe)

Oh btw theres nothing much on the main thread. It’s the same old same old but it’s ignorable!

Saw the previous posts in what pages (I think @kokodus explained it) and @wallflowersforjane also sum it up nicely. Hmm the blocking thing isn't really good. One of the negative points is when people starting to private their accounts or got bullied because they are in the cross-fire during the war. Are you safe? I knew you have a twitter account based on your posts in the main thread when sharing some translations for the making or relay cams.

And no, I haven't joined the PAC club. I don't feel I'm qualified enough for the P, still young enough to be considered A :ph34r: (no offense to other members of the club)

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don't worry it is always safe to visit HP thread...I am there :lol:. But there are some interesting posts :ph34r:...let's say I am letting everyone have their say ...I wanna see how long people's stamina can last. 

:cookie::cookie::cookie: for accompanying you patrolling the peace. I might visit the main thread this weekend, after the re-watch session for ep 2 :ph34r:

I hope I can still caught up with the tennis match as @wallflowersforjane said :lol:

Finally caught up with the latest pages :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

By the way, I heard Shin Hye-sun is having a back-to-the-past drama project soon:

Okay I just read this as ‘back-to-the-priest”. 
I think it’s a sign that I should go to sleep soon.

Go Team Subtract! Hope the numbers don’t go up by crazy amount when I visit this thread tomorrow.:D

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Sometimes after realising there are so many pages to read...... *Type number to last page*  :) 

+2

I did it the other days when there were a gif battle in this thread :lol:

I love your current DP by the way. KNG is so pretty while acting as a woman. I'm waiting for the news season 2 of The Fiery Priest. Will it happen? I heard the main PD has moved from SBS? 

*changed of plans. I decided to postpone watching good casting and will binge the last 2 episodes at the same time. I'll help @partyon to decrease the number before I go to sleep*

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Not stupid :kiss_wink: So they rolled out this new feature called Members Shop this morning. You see it in the top banner. There is also a banner on the top that explains what it is.

Essentially they introduced other types of points which you can use to buy stuff and donate with. They are not the same as your reputation points. :)

This afternoon the points are not shown in our profile but after a few minutes error of the soompi theme the points show up. Then I realized ah... so this is the points that just being on my hand they told me all day. Hahaha

I really like how soompi make a new things like this. I was lurking around DB for recaps and I saw cute ranks, badge and all there. But now soompi has something more cool than there. I feel like I'm doing some business like a chaebol. Hahaha. Well, I'm still a commoner tho. Huhuhu

• LOL 3
  • Love 1