Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I'm still catching up with the posts, and I had some problem with accessing soompi earlier.

questions to HP thread members @kokodus @snowlou @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @triplem and others that I didn't tag:

- What is it about a fan war between YYS' fans and WG shipper? YYS' fan doesn't like WG shipper to ship YYS with SHB or it's another problem?

- How is the situation in the main thread nowadays? Is it safe yet to visit or is there still some different opinion post that might cause some problem?

To all

What is this shop features? I've read twice but didn't understand yet about the features :sweatingbullets:

644 ?

Don't worry it is always safe to visit HP thread...I am there :lol:. But there are some interesting posts :ph34r:...let's say I am letting everyone have their say ...I wanna see how long people's stamina can last. 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=5394554

The summary of the WG fandom war can be read here... written by kokodus

Just now, Sushimi said:

Well, everytime you post, you get bank points that can be used to buy items in the store. :) when you rich a 100 you can deposit and earn interest through there. :) 

oh thank you <3

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

wait please explain what bank points are. i know this makes me sound incredibly stupid but i dont know what you mean.

Not stupid :kiss_wink: So they rolled out this new feature called Members Shop this morning. You see it in the top banner. There is also a banner on the top that explains what it is.

Essentially they introduced other types of points which you can use to buy stuff and donate with. They are not the same as your reputation points. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don't worry it is always safe to visit HP thread...I am there :lol:. But there are some interesting posts :ph34r:...let's say I am letting everyone have their say ...I wanna see how long people's stamina can last. 

Wah, strategy sia. As expected, from The Politician.

• LOL 4

@triplemWooohooo! Great Choice! Yaaay :D

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I hate it when I spell things wrongly but they sound the same..Rich and reach urghhhhh:sweatingbullets:

And now imagine german, where a word is written the same way but is at the same time the complete opposite.

Umfahren (driving around something) is the opposite of umfahren (driving over something). 

Hello everyone! Jump in here and found that people are so crowd here. The pages are wow and I need to back onto first page to get what is this all about. 

So since mine begins with A then I'm a subtract, aren't I?

I like the new soompi member shop! That's fun! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I'm thinking it probably isn't a bad idea. We never know what Loan Shark @triplem and her team comes up with.... :joy:

Just kidding @triplem :kiss_wink:

This whole member's shop thing is not my idea....but you can be sure I will find ways to leverage on this "donation' thing...actually I think through this feature we can lend another member some Soompi currency especially when they are desperately needing to buy the "lottery ticket'' . We can work out term of loan repayment and stuff... :ph34r:. It can also be used to bribe the member to support your poll choices and stuff....the possibilities are endless. 

@Sushimi I am  Living Up to My Name :D ..didn't @im0202 say the 3 M stands for Money Making Machine 

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hello everyone! Jump in here and found that people are so crowd here. The pages are wow and I need to back onto first page to get what is this all about. 

So since mine begins with A then I'm a subtract, aren't I?

Team Subtract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

We have a new member!!!!! Yay! Welcome @Alice Wonderland ! Yes, you are on our team (Team Subtract) :kiss_wink:

So, who's your favorite oppa? :joy:

632 *******recalculated numbers

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

his wold be me after like 3 years of quarantine 

:joy::joy::joy:

especially after eating so much rice here these few days

+2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Make sure ah....No bribing hahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

It can also be used to bribe the member to support your poll choices and stuff....the possibilities are endless. 

I just want to put it out there, I am open to any form of bribery and will gladly defend or vote for anything someone's wish. My opinions are also bendable, so for the right amount of currency I will also switch sides, change my opinion or topic and come up with good reasons why suddenly your pov is the right one.

@Dhakra for your club are you gonna open a thread...we can't post unless you do. Go look for the "topics" button and open using that

Edited by Guest