Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Awkward moment I can’t change back from default to soompi :joy: Opps @triplem! Help!

+2

I think at the moment we're all using the same standardized theme. Had some issues just now. 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awwww, my lil sis @mirmz is here! Team Subtract - yay! :kiss_wink:

yeah the topics and threads wouldnt load so i had to message @Hanyeoun

also @Hanyeoun thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were such a big help and i really appreciate it!!!! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

ps -2

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Oh I did it because I wanted to test it out too... How do we know then if it works?:D

We need to report if it doesn’t! Hahaha

Yeah, I agree. @Hanyeoun Please help us out here! :D Where can you see who has donated points to you?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@partyon did you check your bank? Maybe he is still upgrading, give him a moment to settle this..this is brand new after all...

+2

Yup, checked my bank. Didn't see 'em. Would be nice to receive a message that someone donated you points. :kiss_wink:

@im0202 I also deposited points into the bank now, and I was like.

BleakFaithfulAfricanelephant-size_restri

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I also deposited points into the bank now, and I was like.

question if i want to give someone points do i have to give money to the site/or something to get points?????

or can i just give points to people without giving money to site/or something???

this is very confuzzling-2

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm still catching up with the posts, and I had some problem with accessing soompi earlier.

questions to HP thread members @kokodus @snowlou @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @triplem and others that I didn't tag:

- What is it about a fan war between YYS' fans and WG shipper? YYS' fan doesn't like WG shipper to ship YYS with SHB or it's another problem?

- How is the situation in the main thread nowadays? Is it safe yet to visit or is there still some different opinion post that might cause some problem?

To all

What is this shop features? I've read twice but didn't understand yet about the features :sweatingbullets:

644 ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

question if i want to give someone points do i have to give money to the site/or something to get points?????

this is very confuzzling

You can click on ‘donate points’ under their posts too! Easier hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

You can click on ‘donate points’ under their posts too! Easier hehe.

okay thank you!!! :kiss_wink:

also thank you too @Lawyerh!!! :kiss_wink:

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Now I got a notice! :kiss_wink: I can see that my bank points increased, but you can't see them in the bank transactions :cry:

Lol later we gonna be calling for OTPs and verification codes for our bank accounts on here :joy:

• LOL 3

Lol later we gonna be calling for OTPs and verification codes for our bank accounts on here :joy:

Yeah, I'm thinking it probably isn't a bad idea. We never know what Loan Shark @triplem and her team comes up with.... :joy:

Just kidding @triplem :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

questions to HP thread members @kokodus @snowlou @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @triplem and others that I didn't tag:

- What is it about a fan war between YYS' fans and WG shipper? YYS' fan doesn't like WG shipper to ship YYS with SHB or it's another problem?

- How is the situation in the main thread nowadays? Is it safe yet to visit or is there still some different opinion post that might cause some problem?

Essentially that. Thrown in with some tone of voice / attitude issues that YYS fans perceive of and take offense at WG shippers on Twitter. Then you have possessiveness / gatekeeping / the best way to stan him / how new fans are not as valid as older fans. BOOMS! Fan war!

Main thread seems to have settled into a cordial tennis match. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh It's bank points, not reputation points that are being donated.

wait please explain what bank points are. i know this makes me sound incredibly stupid but i dont know what you mean.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@alleram95 Are you in PAC? On the Wintergarden thread some people have more or less explained what happened... 

Actually if you haven’t joined the club, now’s a good time because you get an extra 25 points!!:D

(I’ll let you catch up with the thread slowly hehe)

Oh btw theres nothing much on the main thread. It’s the same old same old but it’s ignorable!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3