Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nursing the same heartache here... :tears:

but still, nothing beats the ending of God’s Gift - 14 Days in terms of crappy ending. I should comfort myself with that...

empress of dignity was hands down the worst ending ever. I was so annoyed for days afterwards.

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I didn’t really bother about Han it’s more about WS that marks the bad ending checkbox for me. It’s bad enough for me..

same here; it is because of wan soo that I feel so disappointed. otherwise, it was okay ending.

• Like 1

all the dailies I am watching turned crazy. Home for summer, forgiveness time :D I like it, only one week left lol.

A place in the sun is a Shakespearean tragedy now, full of ghosts, crazy people, shouting and snarling. It is so crazy, two weeks left of that hell, I no longer watch.

Love is wonderful life is beautiful is grim from the start , just watch from boredom. 

@Lmangla  Shady mom in law still from 108 to 124  three more weeks of hell   :phew:  I watch previews only now. I am really tired of it, to be or not to be, to say or not to say. That's the question 

I left all this and went to A sea of a woman :D I like it very much lol

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

Honestly , there’s nothing that LSG can’t do 

I saw that pic and my first question was WHY???  That’s like a yoga pose?  I mean I get that he’s there for fan service but if they paid more attention to plot and details it would be so much more effective?  At the moment, he’s just the immortal Monkey King (can’t die) barreling his way through gunfire and knives and car crashes, always emerging with little more than a few well positioned scratches on his face (just to add to that rugged handsome effect). :lol:

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nrllee is LSG as monkey king that drama nice?

I bailed after 2 episodes. Him as Monkey King in his current drama is the only logical explanation as to how he’s invincible and everyone else around him are mere mortals, never mind the fact that they are supposed to be the “trained professionals” and he’s just a stuntman.  :blink:

EDIT - ratings are still decent for his drama though so it’s still good for LSG :D.  I feel bad for him (and Suzy).  They are trying so hard but the writing failed them.  :mellow:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@nrllee so Korean odyssey you bail ah?

No I bailed Vagabond (he’s not Monkey King in that but he must’ve kept his powers from Hwayugi) :lol:.  But yes I did bail on Hwayugi (Korean Odyssey) as well... after Zombie Girl (Lee SeYoung) died, my interest died. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla Empress of Dignity ending still okay for me. Except for the way they handle CJH’s character of course. But at least I was prepared for it because we are told that he cannot join the last 2 (or was it 4?) episodes due to clash of schedule. 

I was so annoyed because of CJH character. they had time to prepare and yet created a stupid ending for him that was so abrupt. think if they had done it with some care, it would have been okay. bad memories. eek. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I bailed hwayugi out towards the end.. like just left 2 eps before end and i didnt bothered to find out anymore :lol: Tbh LSG drama I only finish 1, "Youre all surrounded". Somehow I love him more in variety show.

He’s really good in variety.  It’s like he was built for it.  Very natural - I really like him there.  :D

EDIT - :lol: this gif (Vagabond thread).  What happened to “the wheels turn on their axis”?  I can’t keep a straight face when reading, “Call Bullet Chicken”... 

q7L9q7.gif

• Love 3