Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem Thanks! I am going to give Viki a try. I'm in Canada and it seems to give me a lot more options.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Just started watching ep 1 of Fluttering Warning.. let's see how this goes!

it is so cute :blush: it doesn't need a high level intelligence to enjoy that drama, we don't have to analyze and guess the next ep, we will enjoy how Yoon Eun Hye and my oppa perform their acting ability even for a very simple storyline (that's called acting) plus my oppa is too handome!! look at his sexy frown :kiss_wink: (I don't know since when a guy with frown becomes my type LOL) O.M.G it's not only the ground in Palu moves because of the earthquake my type also moves. from Lee Min Ho and Hong Jong Hyun type to a frowning oppa :scream:

I can feel the differences when expert actors play the roles. here's the comparison. when dolly parton sing I will always love you, people reactions were oh okey that's nice. but when they gave that song to the one and only Whitney Song, people were like this :scream: amazing!! and they got Oscar. so see.. drama script is just a drama script. song is a just a song. it needs perfect maestro to bring it on :blush: Yoon Eun Hye and my oppa are talented actors :heart:

+2

• Like 3

@Sejabin I'm only at episode 1 but it looks interesting and I'm enjoying it so far. I think it's perfectly normal to like different oppas at different times. We evolve as people and our likes change with time. The good thing is that we will never run out of oppas to fall in love with! 

I think a great drama is one where there's a good marriage between the writing and the acting. :)

• Like 4

142 :star:

@mouse007 agree. Writing needs art too.  sometimes it is strange like.. I enjoying goblin writing but when I try to watch mr. sunshine *edited I was like “:huh: this drama is too nonsense. Lols :joy: or perhaps because they choose that old grandpa as a lead actor. If only they choose someone like this oppa I might will give a chance to mr. sunshine Also like DOTs many people criticized the storyline but I was like whatever as long as it is SJK and SHK :heart: (they came from the same writer) wkwkwkkwkw.. but sometimes I found actress like Kim Go eun or Yoon Eun Hye. Whatever script they take, the scene will looks alive and I feel like it’s real and not acting. Also Someone criticizes the bad lightning in fluttering warning and I was like “you can still see the lighting? My eyes can only focus to my dermatologist oppa :rolleyes:“ this is will also happened if I watch Hong Jong Hyun :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I think a great drama is one where there's a good marriage between the writing and the acting. :)

Agreed :wub:

• Like 4

@USAFarmgirl  rawwrrrr, ive actually cut down on the food adventures for awhile. had to save a bit of money and attempt to look after my shape.....but the looking after my shape isnt going well....the gym isnt my friend. HAHAHAHAHA

The car is off the road, been having things done to it the last 3 months...its a slow process...a tad expensive.....exchange rate to the US is great at all for us Aussies. hahaha.

Super keen to watch the final episodes of The Player, initially watched it for Krystal but the storyline and all the things that happen is soooo good.

Then theres Wheres Stars Land, the usual feels kdrama. Im waiting on the upcoming one with Lee Ming Jung....shes sooo pretttyy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz  Well that's more like it although I feel a bit sad for Ronald McDonald who I know is missing you right about now & your car as well.  I realize this quick reply is in response to my threat of writing a song, all I can say is Adds need you and other Adds to come more often and help move their train.  Next time it won't just be a song something much, much worse my singing... LOL:w00t:

Haven't seen the player yet.  But I love Where Stars Land it's message is pure and it's story simple in that sometimes what comes so easy for some is such a struggle for others.  That the things we are capable of doing everyday are only dreams & hopes for some.  I thought this story was about an airport romance but found out it was so much more.  A mixture of heart moving stories from a baby being born in an airport to an elderly man feeling lost and without a home.  If this drama doesn't move a persons heart or make you think I don't know what would...

LMJ is beautiful I will give you that...   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHtEotmlbp6DDnNGhQfKe  -2

134 :rolleyes:

talking about sentimental.. I see packmule oppa also a sentimental guy wkwkwkwk I mean from all posters in fluttering warning thread, he’s the only one who can post that flower pict. While people like me focus at dermatologist oppa’s face, eyes, and voice, and other people focus in the scenes scripts and etc.. but I think no one can beat USAfarmgirl in being sentimental and romantic :heart:

add and sub thread theme for this month “Sentimental”  <~~~~ wkwkwkwk :relieved:

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

Hello everyone!!! Hope all had a relaxing Sunday!!!

Edit : @Sejabinwait, I think there is a misunderstanding. @packmule3 is not an Oppa, as far as I know unless it's some other packmule3 who is having the same name as her. The one who writes long controversial but in depth wall of texts is the one I know of, btw. Haha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4