Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5-EEEC999-585-A-4-C97-9070-23-FA29-E146-

Aaaaahhhh, much better.....:glasses:

@angelangie

She is obviously needs help badly, but the thing that baffles me since the beginning WHY none of her family member or even 1 friend extended a hand to her???  Did AHJ was the only and last person who stood by her?? The reason she is clinging at him to this extend???

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I can't believe that we still live in a world where getting a proper psychiatric help is still considered as a stigma and those who do are regarded blindly as insane people. We are living in 21st century and judging people for seeing a psychiatrist!?!? I mean no one in this world is completely sane, everyone at least in one point in our life would have faced something extremely terrible. It's how we recover that is different. Some recover on their own, some have great friends and family members who help them but for people who can't rely on any of them has to get professional help. I don't know why its still a big deal. And definitely celebrities have that add on pressure, you see so many of them committing suicide, if only they have gotten help sooner, I guess we wouldn't have lost them? Idk. As long as there are people judging other for seeking psychiatric help, those who are really in need of help will become hesitant to go. Let's just not create such a environment.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, cenching said:

Excuse me??? What do you mean??? :ph34r:

Yaaaaa! I mean future KJW with his future child on a variety show. 

+2

@angelangie What u said is true. When someone loses it the other person doesnt know how to react. Most ppl will shut up and not respond at all for the fear of worsening the situation. The person losing it gets even more frustrated. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@cenching

some ppl dont recognize the signs, or should i say most ppl....like what we can see in the media....ppl are labeling her as liar and attention seeker however how many actually see that she is desperately in need of help.....and from the msg i seen Dispatch reveals....the way AHJ responded, did he really realize that GHS need help?

sometimes even the person who need it didnt really realize it themselves....

She is under the care of a Psychologist based upon her own statement. She also said she introduced her doctor to her husband who is also depressed. It's meant she knew she has problems. This is the thing that bothering me the most, why none of her closest people stopped her from digging her own grave. IF I have a sister who had diagnosed with mental problem and run wild like her, I will lock her up with her doctor until she calm down. Does she has no one who is really care about her?? Does her public cry for helps is aims at her family and friends too??

@staygold

He needs to find a woman who is willing to bears a baby for him first....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I feel angry and sad at the same time. I feel sad for her because from the very beginning post, it shows she has problem and needs help. But I wonder if I would be able to see that if I were in AJH's shoes. I'll be really mad and angry at her if she is doing those to me. It may block my other view that I have as third person. That's make me scare. sigh~

I think she is asking that hugh amount of money just to hold onto her marriage, may hoping AJH decided to stay with her instead of paying. But the boy is so determined to divorce even going red on bank account.

• Like 3

kekekek.. @angelangie ...

chingus, just had a thought to the conversation regarding cat lady. what if this isn't a mental health issue at all? so I read through the messages and actually felt sorry for AJH. it was like he was drained by the end of it and just given up and wanted out. meanwhile, for her it was all about control. the less he responded, the more she asserted control. there is rage and anger.

so I watch some true crime documentaries when I am in a drama slump and one show I watched recently was called "deadly women" -- it is about true crimes where often the husband got murdered. every one of these women were sane. other than being selfish, manipulative and wicked, they knew exactly what they were doing. 

so here's my thought -- maybe there is actually nothing wrong with GHS except that she is mad and angry that AJH is no longer her puppet and he dared to walk away. so she decided to take revenge through social media and humiliate him as much as possible. she doesn't care what others think of her and perhaps thinks she can use it to her advantage to get villain roles later. and maybe the reason she is venting on social media and no one is able to stop her is that technically there's nothing wrong with her mental health and she is just someone a little bad. just random thoughts...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@angelangie ~ the obsessive need to control someone usually happens because the person often lack self esteem and hate themselves. so they push someone who loves them by constantly manipulating them and ordering them. finally the loved one breaks and runs off and this sends the obsessive person into a spiral.

now why didn't she trust AHJ? why did she feel the need to control all his movements? who knows. it looks like a case of jealous person but jealousy itself isn't a sign of mental weakness. it is just bad emotion where one is insecure and basically your bad emotions results in your fears coming true.

maybe she does have mental health issues but am wondering if maybe she actually doesn't have anything. we watch so many dramas where the 2nd lead does all sorts of crazy but the worst part is they are sane, aware of the actions and consequences and know exactly what they are doing. with the recent news, GHS comes across like that to me.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Edit: He is 32 so that means he was 29 when was married. She was 31. Not much of a difference. So it then boils down to personalities.

It appears as though GHS has/had an idea in her head how a perfect relation/situation should be. Since AJH was younger and a new comer to the industry he might have gone with her idea at the start of the relation. He was 23 and she was 31 when they got married? Over 3 years I would expect AJH to grow up and realize this is not what he wants in life. (I believe it is fair to think like that.) while GHS remained same. (There is less change in 30s as compared to 20s)

So the perfect situation isnt working out according to one's initial idea. Who is responsible? For GHS it is AJH who is refusing to play his part. So he shud suffer as much as she has. In her head it is end of her reputation. Wud a studio cast her now after this disaster? He still has loads of years ahead of him. 

Edited by staygold
got the facts wrong
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

at this point if it comes out AJH actually had an affair, my reaction would be "good for him". :sweatingbullets:

nooooooo! I am about to let his bad acting slide! He cant cheat now.

+2

Edit: Who is aware of the ott cdrama My girlfriend is an alien, and My mowgli boy!!! 

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

its going to be another 'WHY' she lack of the self esteem.....somehow there will always be "why, why and why" 

it will be never ending .... which is probably why i never wanted to dwell into it as it is almost like you are trying to dig the dirt out from someone past lols

I never wonder about stuff like that because there is no answer to why someone has lack of self esteem. the truth is we all suffer from this in some degree. we worry about where we stand in comparison to others and even when others say good things about us, we still find stuff that are not good in us. we all struggle to accept ourselves but some of us struggle with it more than others. we need to follow the serenity prayer.

41gQux+yFTL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2