Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, infidelity...not a happy thing at all. I wonder how that cab video was taken. Are cameras normally mounted that way in cabs? Possibly for the protection of the driver? If so, then, aren't AH and JW rather silly for taking that chance to make out in the cab rather than wait to get to her home? These are just questions that came to mind, and not that I'm really curious. At the end of the day, infidelity turns my stomach, so I'm fine not reading any more about them.

It was a Uber car with installed camera for The driver’s protection. Of course this is trespassing of privacy But the celebrities involved  are silly -HK paparazzi is one of the craziest in the world .So brazen for sure .No excuse for both cheaters . 

———-

But anyhow , my interest in the story is primarily because they were both celebrities I liked when I was still very much into HK entertainment. I hv been watching HK drama & listening to Cantopop since I was little. Maybe it was a blessing the standards dropped so much , or I would have never discovered the wonders of SK entertainment :D

Si Won in My Fellow Citizens. This drama is good & very interesting! 

Spoiler

@sushilicious it’s gonna be a showdown! 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm, infidelity...not a happy thing at all. I wonder how that cab video was taken. Are cameras normally mounted that way in cabs? Possibly for the protection of the driver? If so, then, aren't AH and JW rather silly for taking that chance to make out in the cab rather than wait to get to her home? These are just questions that came to mind, and not that I'm really curious. At the end of the day, infidelity turns my stomach, so I'm fine not reading any more about them.

I think the newer model of dash-cam can record both ways now. Towards the front and the back. I have no sympathy for them because there is still the presence of another person, so it can't really be considered a private place...

i like the part where they fan fire - no apology to Sammy :w00t:

What eps are you now on psychometry @Lawyerh? I saw some spoilers on the latest episodes &

Spoiler

it’s getting me worried about the love triangle.

Spoiler

I really like Ji Soo ( the Detective) . I find myself liking her the most . Hoping it be a Kang -Eun end game , but it seems hopeless till  now :tears: . 

Wahhhh look at SJK’s arms !!! 

And handsome is back 

Edited by Guest

@Lawyerh I am eps 6...don't worry about spoiling me, I don't mind... :D I already read so many spoilers online 

Spoiler

Me too don't care about Jae In - Lee Ann love line. I have no feeling but I don't mind the story of how they are link. Kang is an intriguing character. Right now at eps 6 , i feel his kindness to JI is because he feels responsible for the tragedy that happen to her father . The stalker is the possible reason for the fire and her dad took the blame. So I am assuming it is out of a sense of responsibility that he cares for her and Lee An. I think Det Eun's father has some secret regarding the fire...and I think Kang does not want to hurt Det Eun at the end of the day - cause when the truth is found out, she ( Eun) will be the most devastated. That's my speculation. I wish we have more of Kang - Eun scenes

What does this mean ? WYSIWYG type?

@sushilicious I tell you later...right now my brain is floating somewhere

Edited by Guest

@sushilicious the ending , I had a lot of thought but mainly it’s about my crush , but never mind I switch it off for second I will turn my attention to our priest ending , I think he will end as he is now , he feel happy as he is , so why he would change  , he continue  after losing father lee , he will go on as he even if father Han died 

@Lawyerh , @Sejabin & @triplem & @ktcjdrama   Hand waves to girls , I wish u good day :thumbsup::star:

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali im watching top star, but stop until their separation cliche. And oppa fiance take over etc, i just gave up lol. But both of them is cute together. 

Try finish it , love it , triplem done good job selling this drama in abs event , I decided to watch it & it was top notch  even the break up didn’t bother me maybe because I watch it when it was finished lol ,  

Did ur oppa got a new drama coming up  , we may like  :blush:

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

is this guy above a spammer? :no_mouth:

Yeah. I have removed it . We have a lot of spammers these days...

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

& @Lawyerh I miss these two

me too...I love them . Last two weeks Running Man was great. I am waiting for oppa to sign for new drama. Meanwhile another oppa has an upcoming one...worried about the cliche sounding plot but oppa is such a cute dork ...  @kokodus 

@Lawyerh WYSIWYG - gosh you're talking to a Gen X -er here  :D ...takes us a while to get our stone-age brain to figure out the initials!

Spoiler

Even though Kang does not want to respond to Eun romantically, he's actually pretty upfront with her . I felt a stab in my heart when she told him (eps 6) that it is unfair he reads her so easily  but she just can't seem to see what's going on in him. Then he stops the lift from closing and tells her about Jae In's dad. I know it's not romantic- but I live for moments like this btwn them. He is just one of those who have a lot of scars that he can't reveal. Gahhh...I feel sorry for Eun. She clearly is in love with him and she will hold onto that till the end . 

@sushilicious ay-ay-ron...de-nice :joy:... fortunately I am not that kind of crazy teacher 

Edited by Guest

I am so tied up with RL stuff that I can't really hang out much in soompi nowadays... :(

@triplem @Lawyerh

On Psychometric

Spoiler

I agree with you about the lift incident. That is a move that I think Kang made because he does care about Eun and doesn't want her to feel "unequal". I kinda squealed a bit too when he offered the information to her. I don't think he has any romantic feelings for JI. It's misunderstood by Eun and his father. But yes, he does value JI, because she is the first person to make him smile, and he felt guilty her dad has to go to jail for his father.

SJK's character in Arthdal made me excited for the drama to start. Plus there is Kim Ji Won... My shippy heart has to be controlled well. I'm not really into shipping married actor/actress with their co-stars, but I think this will be hard.

• Like 1

+2

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra me lol. 

:huh: 

So you are rice and raw fish making love? Well....okay. 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama after watch ep 12. I think Kang x Eun romance maybe not a good idea and will be a bad romance. Let me summon Lady Gaga to sing here :lol:

Let me summon the, kinda menly, but real Lady Gaga(s)

@Ameera Ali how come that the actor from It's my life is with the actress from the left-handed wife?   :D

Isn’t the two drama in the same network :blush:

nice to see SU looking happy :mrgreen:

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh

Spoiler

180951F1-A5D3-4F07-AC8C-22BC8E60F317.gif

@triplem & @sushilicious all the waiting for Friday make me want to eat all this sweet :joy:

B19C8D0C-B8FD-4AD4-BC67-8148FF766111.gif

• Like 2