Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali yes . Bobby looks different. 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama small world ...our cool chick Det Seo was Kim Kwon’s fellow actress in weekender Marry Me Now . She is up in discussions for an OCN drama called Mr Fixed Term . 

Spoiler

Spoiler

With regards to Kang -Eun

Spoiler

In eps 8 , Eun said this to Kang when in his own strange way tried to crack a narcissistic joke to her after the big gang round up- she said he’s changed & she was hoping it would have been her who would be able to change him , she says it’s only after Jae in came into the picture that he’s loosen up . He tried to correct her but she walked away . 

My interpretation: 

Eun’s  hypersensitivity to this issue is likely due to her life long crush on him & she’s still unaware of kang’s stalker( Father ) being the likely culprit. So his concern for JI is likely out of guilt & let’s not forget that Eun is unaware of Kang’s father/ stalker & the link to JI’s dad

i know from spoilers that the drama keeps throwing in our face this red herring of a love triangle. That’s a plot device in my opinion. But whether Kang - Eun can be end game , is independent of JI. I believe Eun’s dad and some shady things he did is the real barrier to them being together. 

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Saw Hippop girl in running man funny hahha at the orangey part.

Which episode? I don’t normally watch RM

@Lawyerh@ktcjdrama

Spoiler

JI’s Father was one the first people in that apartment to show him ( Kang ) real concern & care . The Father took noticed of his injured ankle . JI witnessed the loving moments btwn Father & Daughter , and it likely moved  him for someone who had no fatherly love . It must pain him , that his own father robbed her of a normal childhood & father’s physical presence growing up . Seeing her grow up well & happy makes his heart at ease. 

The stalker / Father like Eun is seeing only a piece of a big puzzle & he sees  Kang observing JI from afar & interprets it as someone precious to Kang . This may not be far from the truth but it may not necessarily be romantic. The running theme in the past episodes is that pieces of a puzzle can sway your judgement- it can give you clues to the answers you’re looking for or it can throw you off course. Lee An’s gift is the prime example . That is why JI is a good complement to An’s abilities . She understands the importance of looking at the big picture( looking at the files & records for e.g) in making sense of the visions that An sees .  

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Can you report them? Because I get a lot of spammers too. On my account and my threads. I report them all lol

reported one account. the other account hasn't made any post but just giving off-topic reaction. not sure how to report that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

reported one account. the other account hasn't made any post but just giving off-topic reaction. not sure how to report that.

Give me the link to his profile via pm 

Edited by Guest

once you get used to soompi, you miss watching and commenting as a group. it feels so sad when there is no one to comment and share the drama with.

am watching this arabic serial on netflix (and it looks like it might be the first drama I finish on netflix!) and it feels so sad that I have no one to comment with and say "can someone slap her? "

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

once you get used to soompi, you miss watching and commenting as a group. it feels so sad when there is no one to comment and share the drama with.

am watching this arabic serial on netflix (and it looks like it might be the first drama I finish on netflix!) and it feels so sad that I have no one to comment with and say "can someone slap her? "

What's the title? 

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What's the title? 

it is called "tango". don't watch if cheating theme/premise dramas drive you mad. basically it is sort of inspired from kmovie "april snow". so after an accident, these two people find out their spouses were cheating on them with each other. so, you see the past and present collide and basically the fallout. actually quite interesting. plus, you get to see bits of lebanon.

• Like 1

@sushiliciousOr you are just too innocent for this world.

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra Hows Kill It? Still going strong? No other new drama for u? 

It's fine, story got a bit more interesting but it's the epidome of meh. 

I'm just too lazy to start something new. :D

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is called "tango". don't watch if cheating theme/premise dramas drive you mad. basically it is sort of inspired from kmovie "april snow". so after an accident, these two people find out their spouses were cheating on them with each other. so, you see the past and present collide and basically the fallout. actually quite interesting. plus, you get to see bits of lebanon.

Will see if it's available on my netflix. 

I watched April Snow and liked the way the story is told, even though adultery is not the genre I would go to, it's still a very real issue. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

How if you were kenneth? :wub: will you still want your lady?

Who is Kenneth? I don't get that.

45 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

nahhhh you got to be clean sometimes. 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, staygold said:

The level of meh-ness in Kill It is getting epic!! Such a good premise being wasted. I am thankful it is only 12 episodes.

True.....sadly.

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra ohhh..I'm I that innocent? HMMMMMMMMM? :ph34r:

You are. 

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I’m speechless!!!!  Sammi & Kenneth should dump them especially Kenneth , not married , no strings attached.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I’m speechless!!!!  Sammi & Kenneth should dump them especially Kenneth , not married , no strings attached.

Kenneth I agree he should just say bye-bye, but for the married couple, it's really great that she can find forgiveness in her heart. I hope he would not take that for granted and will behave from now on. 

• Love 1

it's really great that she can find forgiveness in her heart. I hope he would not take that for granted and will behave from now on. 

Oh my , she forgive him quickly, all the stage she need to deal with this affair ,  was one stage for her wow super woman  , maybe she find sign of dollars *click , click * hard to get rid off :joy: 

all I am saying thanks to all prayers that help her through this time  - let’s hope next set of praying will help keep his pants zipped for longer than month . 

• LOL 1