Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some people may compare it with SKY Castle, but imo, they cannot be compared. BW is taking a more serious approach, no satire.

And in general, there is a different plot. Just one thing in common - the relationship between parents and children. And so ... even the topic is different. In SKY Castle, parents drive children crazy because they want to teach them with horrible methods. And in BW, everything is connected with school violence, the sources of which we have to find out.

But for me both dramas are very serious and dramatic. Even if there were funny moments in SC, in places that dorama was even worse than the current one. :tears:

But I love them both dearly!

• Like 1

Well said @Lmangla I do find it a little unfair on how the doctors are blamed for everything. At the same time, I don't deny the fact that the Med field has become more like a business than anything else. You need to be willing to spend a mountain when you enter a big hospital. That's the reality. But it's also the fault of these people who are not willing to go to a government hospital. All our minds are wired in such a way that Govt hospitals are filthy and only poor people who don't have money goes there. While rich can easily afford private hospitals, and poor doesn't have any other choice than going to general hospital, it's these middle class people who have huge problems in deciding where to go. In reality General hospitals have talented and experienced doctors who know what they are doing  unlike the private hospitals, and contrary to the popular beliefs, they do have the state of art, up to date medical equipments. So I think people are just not making enough use of all these amenities that the government is providing them for free of cost. Sighhhh.  It's about prestige I tell you, and in general people are attracted to fancy things. Haha it feels like I'm promoting Government hospitals, but it's the truth that they are better than private hospitals.

And i don't know why people have this resentment towards doctors in general. @Lmangla you are special in that you can understand what the doctors are really saying but many common people can't, while I do think it's the doctor's job to explain everything to the patients in a way they can understand, sometimes they also have communication problems. Sighh. I wonder where the trust has gone?? People used to think doctors are everything and they blindly believe everything the doctors say. While in this day and age it's not possible to be like that but at least people should not be guessing things based on what they read on the internet and self diagnose themselves before coming to a doctor. And when it turns out the doctor's diagnosis is not the same, they throw a fit and insist on taking useless tests. So who is at fault here?? Tsk tsk. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Found out that I think top most said dramas list?.. So 1st Fiery priest 2nd HPL 3rd Special labour...interesting all biases haha

@Ameera Ali@triplem @Lawyerh

Nice !!!! By the way did you see this on the FP thread ??? ( They hit 20%- Nielsen finally fixed their ratings problem ) 

Spoiler

@kokodus R u working yet ? R u with Govt or private ? I think the dentist in my country has to serve some years with the Govt or something like that . 

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In reality General hospitals have talented and experienced doctors who know what they are doing  unlike the private hospitals, and contrary to the popular beliefs, they do have the state of art, up to date medical equipments. So I think people are just not making enough use of all these amenities that the government is providing them for free of cost. Sighhhh.  It's about prestige I tell you, and in general people are attracted to fancy things. Haha it feels like I'm promoting Government hospitals, but it's the truth that they are better than private hospitals.

I guess this depends on which country we're talking about... The rest (which I cut out) I am in agreement with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I wonder where the trust has gone?? People used to think doctors are everything and they blindly believe everything the doctors say. While in this day and age it's not possible to be like that

am going to sound a bit philosophical/religious but I think it is because we refuse to acknowledge the 3rd component of healing -- heaven's will. (so from previous comment: healing = doctor's will + patient's will + heaven's will) ... people have become so arrogant that they think if they spend enough money, they can do something. they are unable to accept that health cannot be bought with wealth. ultimately, whether rich or poor, the bell rings for all of us...

with doctor's will -- my observation is that older wiser doctors are very aware of the limitations of man and so therefore, don't overpromise. instead, they tell you the reality and say what can be done and what cannot. so patient and family has a realistic view. think that is the best way. whereas some younger docs are too arrogant and so don't share the risks involved or the realities. then in their grief and sorrow, the families are disappointed and their anger turns on doctors and hospitals.

communication is unfortunately a huge problem and this does add to the fear and anxiety resulting in a lack of trust on doctors. we don't know what on earth they are saying...

with patient's will, there is a lack of accountability and a lazy, entitled attitude for everything. people want to lose weight even without putting the needed work or taking care. for everything, people want a shortcut (hence the excessive googling) but health does not work that way.

so basically it is interconnected problem on all levels.

• Love 1

@sushilicious @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @lynne22@cenching @angelangie You guys know Sammi Cheng & Andy Hui ?  I used to like both a lot & was happy they got married ...but oh my ...

https://38jiejie.com/2019/04/16/andy-hui-and-jacqueline-wong-caught-being-intimate-in-taxi-cab/

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/hong-kong-singer-andy-hui-caught-cheating-on-pop-star-wife-sammi-cheng

Saw the full vid :dizzy: on FB! 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss_wink:

is there a new funny unboring drama? :blush: (I don’t want too serious drama)

No darling, I don’t , I watch HPL but I didn’t get excited about it ,  like u I am reading  all the sales going around here  :sweat_smile:  I hope to find a drama , romantic drama to watch , I am tired of action drama :mrgreen:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem hmm cheating seems to be trending now in HK? Both is singer right if not mistaken. Seems the marriage been pretty long without any rumours. Haha in the taxi some more, so unglam! :joy:

@sushilicious ur ex bias Ken Ma quite yummy. Wonder what she thinks omg.. 

Exactly it was a fairy tale because both had been on & off over the years . I am disappointed with Andy . I even went to his concert in HK- I was quite a big fan in those days. Sad for Sammi. Kenneth is lucky he has not married Jac .  @cenching ya, what’s with all this cheating?? But this is sadder for me as I was one of those who followed their romance & gossip . 

lol! This article was only this year 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/sammi-cheng-andy-hui-still-very-much-in-love-after-marriage/

@Lmanglakissing starts around 5th mins 

Spoiler

She really didn’t care about her celebrity status 

Edited by Guest

The footage in the taxi, I think both were tipsy the reason why their guard were down....For a very well known face like Andy Hui, it's a suicide to cheated in a very public way like that.....:skull:

Btw, for some who are bit baffled who is Catherine Hung, she is a HK actress who was an ex of Max Mok and have a son with him. The relationship was very publicly messy during that time while Andy Zhang most well known role is in Hua Qin Gu or The Journey of Flower with Wallace Huo and Zhao LiYing...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1