Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

It is.. probably..you can said..stress. If you were living in a place with aftershocks earthquakes happened almost everyday. One aftershock will make you hungry. Everytime the earth shakes, you will feel the feel like you want to eat something :rolleyes: 

ah I see; thats why you are having tummy aches and indigestion problems. basically you are eating at weird times and not digesting well due to added stress. not sure how to help but at least in my experience, when you deal with whats causing you stress in a better healthy way, then the tummy problems go away.... try and stick to regular eating times and don't eat when you are stressed. instead find some other way like listening to music or chatting with people or praying to help you get through it....

• Like 1

I finished Fated to love you. Yes I really did. Ok ok I only read recaps for a couple of eps in the middle because of Gun becoming intolerable with his noble idiocy stint. This is one of those shows where you know, you really get involved in a character and wanted to know what happens to him no matter how much of a train wreck the plot itself is....If not for Jang Hyuk playing Lee gun with all his heart and soul, this one wouldn't have survived. From now on, he is my crazy Oppa. Haha. 

Honestly this could have been a better show. I didn't even mind the fact that they veered off so much from the original TW version, it only makes sense because the original does feel a bit outdated now. But still they didn't have to put us all through the genetic disease crap for like almost 7-8 eps, they pushed me to my last bit of patience when he still pushed her away after the 3 year time gap. They could've done something else. Gahhhh, idk. First half was a fluffy romcom and second half was a dramatic melo. I still love the TW version more, the second half especially where he was determined to win his wife back after they lost their child. Here all we got was self loathing Gun who gives mixed signals to his poor wife who only ever wants to be with him. Sighhhhh. At one point I totally wanted to reach into the screen and shake up Gun nicely till he comes back to senses. Arghhhh. 

Anyways, whatever, this is not a bad show. Just a lot frustrating. Amnesia, noble idiocy and debilitating diseases are not something new to kdramas. I just didn't expect to get these from this drama as the original had none of these....JH and JNR had an excellent chemistry. And boy, JH knows how to kiss. Like he devoured her face completely in that press conference kiss. Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla i can take 50 max lol. Monster is one of those i dont press skip button. Empress Ki, i did press lol. 

kekeke.... will be honest - I cheat! hahahaha... whether short or long, I tend to skip scenes when I get bored. in fact I have gotten so used to it that I now difficult to watch stuff on TV where I cannot press the forward button. bwahahahaha... :lol:

• LOL 1

@Lmangla Did I tell you?? Bepennah was on one of these local channels in our local language and my mom watched it. But suddenly the channel stopped airing it Midway, but my mom is not the one to relent,  so she took to the internet installed the voot app in her tab and watched the rest of the show. hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

JH and JNR had an excellent chemistry. And boy, JH knows how to kiss. Like he devoured her face completely in that press conference kiss. Hahaha. 

LOL... felt like he was making up for it as in their last drama "bright girl's success" they had a very innocent kiss. actually jang nara was like 19 or 20 at the time and it was her first drama and she didn't want to kiss. so she cried and PD got annoyed and so basically they did the camera trick where he leans in and then there is zoom out. so no actual lip touching.  in fated to love you, we laughed that he made up for that lack of kiss :lol:....

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Did I tell you?? Bepennah was on one of these local channels in our local language and my mom watched it. But suddenly the channel stopped airing it Midway, but my mom is not the one to relent,  so she took to the internet installed the voot app in her tab and watched the rest of the show. hahaha. 

kekekke... did she like it? the first half was actually well-written, fast paced and very addictive. then the second half goes mad where they add nonsensical fillers but the best part of the show was that it was obvious the actors were not taking it too seriously and were having fun even during then. so it became actually funny.

and we had a feel they kept an eye on the fan forums and comments. so with one arc, I complained part annoyed and laughing that he was acting like a stalker. then a week later, the lead said "but I am not a stalker!" -- the entire forum was rolling in laughter and tagging me saying "they heard your complaint LOL" :lol:

• Like 2

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Lmangla I don't mind watching 150 episode dramas if the drama is good. I used to watch Turkish and Mexican dramas 

I strongly recommend the Turkish drama, I love it so much 

And the Mexican 

I watched them in Arabic dubbing :D I watched them on TV long ago. Ameera knows Arabic so I can give her the Arabic links 

Spoiler

The Mexican

• Like 3

@Lmangla Hahaha JNR does seem like the shy type. she has such a innocent face, but I wouldn't say no to Oppa. Hahaha. I want to watch that show, but i'm afraid that it would feel so outdated to me. It was in 2002!!!!

I think my mom did like bepennah. Otherwise she wouldn't go that far as to install an app just to watch a show. She is not me. Wait maybe she is. Now I know where I got my fangirl tendencies. LOL. She did say the main guy should put on some weight, and his face looks distorted. I don't know what she was talking about, he looked fine to me. LOL. The major reason why she started watching it was because of Jennifer winget. She loves her, she was impressed with the psycho character she played opposite Kushal. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 i watched old mexican telenovela before. This one was good.

Reveal hidden contents

Nowadays, me no oppa, no watch. LOL. 

I stopped watching Mexican too. But I watch daily Korean dramas. I watched Sunny Again tomorrow

Now I am watching The Left-handed wife

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Hahaha JNR does seem like the shy type. she has such a innocent face, but I wouldn't say no to Oppa. Hahaha. I want to watch that show, but i'm afraid that it would feel so outdated to me. It was in 2002!!!!

I think my mom did like bepennah. Otherwise she wouldn't go that far as to install an app just to watch a show. She is not me. Wait maybe she is. Now I know where I got my fangirl tendencies. LOL. She did say the main guy should put on some weight, and his face looks distorted. I don't know what she was talking about, he looked fine to me. LOL. The major reason why she started watching it was because of Jennifer winger. She loves her, she was impressed with the psycho character she played opposite Kushal. Lol

kekeke... with older dramas, you have to close your eyes to stuff like clothes and just focus on the story. this drama in terms of story still holds up! :D

and am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL...

hqdefault.jpg

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

nd am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL...

What cry ? I would throw a fit ! That would be world war 3. Should I hv a talk with @kokodus mom? :D 

@sushilicious wah your profile pic is so dark !! I like !  

@Lawyerh same as you ..if no hot oppa that I can latch onto, the drama will be a no go. Shallowness has consumed us sister !!

@Ameera Ali morning mrs hwang . I heard mr hwang redeemed himself last night , no time to watch yet . 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah..Sometimes i no oppa no watch to

Join the shallow sisters club ! 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem im starting bcos its first love now. Im a bit tired with psycho, action, crime today lol. Just couple mins, ur Ji Soo already on shower lol

My gosh .. why are using this trigger word ? I was planning to watch much later but now I need to rearrange my drama watching time table . 

I was from one to two years old when I first listened to this music, the Hungarian dance no. 5, it started my long time addiction to classical music. After that came Swan Lake Ballet and Chopin music. In my country, there was a weekly program every Saturday on TV, it was dedicated to ballet, so I used to listen to Swan lake and Chopiniana (it is another name of Les Sylphides)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

638 :blush:

btw funny story today guys.. so this afternoon I went to a wedding party with mom and akikah party (a kind of party for muslim to celebrate the new born baby?) .. so at the wedding party while waiting for my mom posed together with the newly wes and their families for photograph, I stand in front of the wedding singer who was singing a song. The MC was invited him to sing. He is a lecturer and old and bald (mom said) but he sang nicely so I move my head slowly to follow his song. Lol. And he caught me and smiled. Hahahaha 

NAH then mom and me went to akikah party. And guess what. In that party I found him there too!! And sing too!! And he caught my eyes from the stage and laughed to me. HAHAHAHA so I laughed back at him. And when he started his song  “ketika pertama ku jumpa dirimu..” sya la la la (sang by broery marantika and dewi yul) I fiewwwwittttt to him HAHAHAAHAHA And he laughed again LOL. And mom asked what are you doing sejabin? And I said to mom “oh I just got a new friend.” HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA :joy: he must be thinking oh richard simmons this girl caught me singing from stage to stage this afternoon wkkwwkkw.. I think he was one of my former lecturer I forget. LOL

Are you from Indonesia chingu? I guessed from the song lyrics, by searching google. I don't recognize the language :) 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Lolll I think that they know that international fans are watching. So they written the English words at the end. :) I’m kinda surprised tbh. :) Yayyy to Season 2! Hopefully casts are the same lol!

Ya for sure. kocowa the subber  is a joint venture company btwn the 3 big networks ( sbs, kbs, MBC) that provides subs for the North American market . They are well aware of the popularity of k dramas in general , I think they can tell . The one subber that surprisingly didn’t pick this up was Viu Malaysia but it is available on Viu  Indonesia

Edited by Guest