Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no you are right.....they tends to have the male as the overbearing guy thinking that they can have everything at their beck and call

and then slowly they will have the heroine being the angel she is proving the guy wrong lols......

and how they will have the angel melting the demon and turning him into more humane? :D 

however his overbearing self will be back in place when they face others as they will only show their humane sides to the girl 

:D I know right? lols... 

Personally I think this kind of drama will only work IF, A BIG IF  The female lead is good and can deliver her emotions..... example : Zhao Lusi in I Hear You....I like her character, but I can't say I care much for her male lead :sweatingbullets: Sorrrryyyy.. lols... 

28 minutes ago, staygold said:

@sushilicious is posting +2 everywhere :D

+2

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, themarchioness said:

As you've no doubt gotten a sense of already, the movie chose to highlight certain key events from the story to condense it into its allotted two hours.  I found the pacing okay and most importantly, the key events were woven together in such a way that the story made sense.  I never felt like I needed to rely on my background knowledge to fill in the contextual gaps to be able to understand what was going on, and that's important.

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Also, I just went back and read my account of the track and field event, and I also wanted to clarify (in case I didn't do a good enough of a job to express it), ZS was definitely jealous of A Jin during that event.  That's why he threw his clothes at her.  It was like he was confirming the picture's authenticity and marking her as his own. 

Going back to the point about how he changes, though, a lot of that will be explained at the end of the movie - it's like they took a page from "A Love So Beautiful" in that regard.  :P  So, that video that you included, that scene is actually from the end of the movie.  We don't see it at the time. 

@themarchioness I'm glad to hear that they chose to include the key events and that the story still makes sense (by the way, sorry to cut your posts but I just wanted to highlight the key points that stood out to me). Your point about not needing to rely on your background knowledge.. that was also my concern. I was worried the movie wouldn't make too much sense if you hadn't previously seen the ISWAK drama franchise. 

Frankly, I don't mind them cutting out the tennis club scene and not include the side character stories as they were irrelevant to the OTP developing feelings for each other. I wonder though, did they include the scene where Yu Shu ends up going to the hospital and where XQ takes care of him? I personally felt that was a real turning point in Yu Shu and XQ's relationship and also made ZS realize how much XQ really cared for his family.

I always love the explanation at the end of the movie where we get to see things from the guy's POV and the little things he did for her. 

• Like 2