Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla It never occurred to me to eat icecream when I have a headache. I will have to give it a try sometime and see if it makes it go away.

headache doesn't necessarily go away but it does make the hunger part go away and so it reduces a little? or when you have bad cramps or nausea and you can't eat anything? so in those times, eating something cold works. but not complicated flavours like chocolate unless it oreo flavoured ice cream but very basic flavours. I just usually have a vanilla milkshake or vanilla ice cream and it fills up your tummy.... try it next time, may help.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness oh yes! the piggy back was certainly nice especially since he did it in front of the girl who likes him (cannot recall her name for some reason). Interesting that they changed the hospital scene with Yu Shu but I will patiently wait to read your recap. And don't worry, I am all for recapping IWNLYG first! You know me! :D

Ohh... I actually have a fair bit to say about the way they changed that moment.  Haha.  It's not terrible or anything, but I did feel like a little bit of the essence was lost... but anyway, I won't say anymore lest I spoil the spoiler!  :P  As for the name of the other girl... it's probably not as memorable because they don't use a consistent name like they do with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu.  In the ArJoe version (which, like @lynne22, is my favorite version) the classmate rival was Pei Zi Yu.  The girl he ends up getting engaged to is Bai Hui Lan.  In the movie, her name is Sha Hui and they combine both characters into one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@LmanglaOML!!!!!!!! They are have a third part of the goat movie!!!!! Is it available anywhere yet?!?! I want to watch it right now!!!! Omg  

kekeke... movie seems to be a few months old; so am sure it would be available if we look. let me know if you find it and watch it. will check it out tomorrow...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@themarchioness My aim today is to kill you with ZBB gifs. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_owsk0yUZhV1wrsw1uo2_400.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Hi.  This is themarchioness's ghost responding.  The real themarchioness has died.  She couldn't handle the amazingness and adorableness of that gif!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  LOL.

• LOL 3

@themarchioness interesting! My fave version is also the ArJoe version. But I actually loved the sequel TKA more than ISWAK. Ok, I shall wait for your recap.

@Lmangla ok i will give it a try next time. But you know, based on my experience, eating McDonald's french fries makes nausea go away. Must be all that salt. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

:heart: Just got busy with some real life stuff. Haha. I only didn't login for a couple of days and I get PMs worrying what happened to me. Hahahaha. I feel special. :heart::cookie:

That's because you are...:kiss_wink:550aaa8772f40395eea16a1e7f96bc99.jpg?b=t  Pineapple head....

@themarchioness But a certain someone is feeling all sad and lonely here, are you going to come here and pick him up or not?!?! 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3_pW-IA1HZQHFrwdld72

@mouse007 My fav is TKA too, I mean I really liked ISWAK, but ZS kinda was a jerk at first, but in TKA, he was patience personified, he put up with all her antics and still loved her very much. Only XQ was too blind to see that. Sigh. But I really like the wedding in ISWAK though, the gender reversal and everything, who would've thought, the stoic ZS will turn into a guy who can't no to his girl. It's the best wedding I have ever seen. 

@themarchioness is there a wedding in this movie?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus Yes! ZS was so patient with her and my goodness, all those little things he would do for her without her knowing like that time she was practicing teaching late at night and ZS wakes up and doesn't find her in bed so he goes down to find her and watches her practice. And he asks Yu Shu to stop picking on her. Or that time she was supposedly going to tutor the girl who liked Yu Shu but she ends up falling asleep and ZS tutors her instead in secret. 

And how he showed her his new office and how he has kept all of the stuff she's given him including her love letter! :bawling::heart:

Even the parts where he carries her to bed or holds her while they sleep. I mean the fact that he goes looking for her when he doesn't find her beside him in bed. C'mon, THE BEST!!! Who doesn't want a ZS in real life?

• Like 2

@kokodus, Imma gonna keep 'em both next to me.  One on each side.  ;) 

As for ISWAK vs. TKA, I just think of them as one entity (same with the J-version).  And then it's just a matter of which moments do I especially love from that one super long drama.  Haha.  

There is no wedding, but there are kisses...?  Does that help?

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Who doesn't want a ZS in real life?

@mouse007, another drama truth is that after you've watched even a handful dramas, you're bound to end up with a harem of drama heroes... :lol:  (I mean, how can you just pick one?!)

• LOL 3

@mouse007 oh no, you are going to make me rewatch the whole TKA, aren't you?!? I ain't got time for that. Sighh. Lol. 

@themarchioness Kisses are fine. It's ok, I think they can make a sequel for this movie and include a wedding then. Haha. I'm actually quite surprised that you liked the female lead more. I'll be honest, I thought she is just going to be a pretty face. She didn't have many projects before this as well. I was worried, but hearing your praise for her makes me relieved. And Darren Wang is Darren Wang, I have absolute faith in him. I'll see when I can find time to watch the movie. Sigh. 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@kokodus, Imma gonna keep 'em both next to me.  One on each side.  ;) 

As for ISWAK vs. TKA, I just think of them as one entity (same with the J-version).  And then it's just a matter of which moments do I especially love from that one super long drama.  Haha.  

There is no wedding, but there are kisses...?  Does that help?

@mouse007, another drama truth is that after you've watched even a handful dramas, you're bound to end up with a harem of drama heroes... :lol:  (I mean, how can you just pick one?!)

674 - for correction...

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus Yes! ZS was so patient with her and my goodness, all those little things he would do for her without her knowing like that time she was practicing teaching late at night and ZS wakes up and doesn't find her in bed so he goes down to find her and watches her practice. And he asks Yu Shu to stop picking on her. Or that time she was supposedly going to tutor the girl who liked Yu Shu but she ends up falling asleep and ZS tutors her instead in secret. 

And how he showed her his new office and how he has kept all of the stuff she's given him including her love letter! :bawling::heart:

Even the parts where he carries her to bed or holds her while they sleep. I mean the fact that he goes looking for her when he doesn't find her beside him in bed. C'mon, THE BEST!!! Who doesn't want a ZS in real life?

672 -- the previous number , before jump to  784

(No number, double post but

Previous page the number 672 is jump to 784.)

• LOL 1

@avondale16 LOL thank you for checking the numbers! 

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@mouse007, I just noticed that our currently watching list is exactly the same.  Haha.  Knew about one, obviously, but not the other.  

@themarchioness you have MDL? Oohhh! Share your list! I'm a little behind on the Touch Your Heart thread. It's been moving really fast. LOL

• Like 1

:wub:

@themarchioness @mouse007 @kokodus @phikyl 

There is a wedding but I think it was cut, and then the PD team release it for free ... lols...

I just noticed something in the sub : It only took 3 days since Zhishu's confession to arrange a wedding.... :joy:

OOOHHH.. He is so sly...... he must have arrange it long long before... LOLOLOLOLOLOL 

And here’s the Two MV for the movie.. 

Gotta go now... duty calls aka gonna have breakfast :joy: and then off to work... sighh.. the sky is very dark this morning... I hope it wont rain while I’m on the way.... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1