Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 9/2/2018 at 10:59 PM, lynne22 said:

@angelangie @cenching 

Anyway.. to cut it short, here's a breakdown of the arcs and episode in emojis as a reference 

- Immortal Arc 1 ( Ep. 01- 18) :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: The cute, soft, pure so much laughter story arc

- Mortal Trial Arc ( Ep. 19-34)  :heart: The beautiful love story arc

- Immortal Arc 2 ( Ep. 35-45) :heartbreak: The end of an era 

- Demon Arc ( Ep 46 - 61 ) :heartbreak::bawling:  the beginning of the end.. and it's angst galore! The Most intense arc.

- Aftermath ( Ep 62 - 63 ) :bawling: :heart: After the rain came the rainbow.... May we meet again... LOL... 

Editing the Heavy sweetness ash like frost story arcs again LOL

@angelangie LOL sorrryyy... I'm in such a rambling mode... there's so much I wanted to say still LOL.. what to do?

@cenching @staygold @USAFarmgirl@everyone....... guyssssss I'm RECOMMENDING THE HECK OUT OF THIS DRAMA... WATCH IT!

THERE IS NO RUSHED ENDING AT ALL...... :heart:

Last night's episode (61) satisfy me in many different level..... WOW! JUST WOW!!!!! It's emotional, it's spectacular, it's poetic.... There's so much stuff packed in this one episode alone that I can only say WOW!

Tonight's the finale... I already know the ending due to the book and spoiler... but still I know I'm going to enjoy it... 

The feeling in the finale will be marvelous.... :heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@lynne22

Whoaaaa!!! The bits I watched last night was so heart wrenching.....:bawling: The dialog between the 3 on her dead bed (or dead lap) had me bawling....:bawling: I have to prepare my heart and mind before I watch it.... I have been avoiding angsty drama since last year but I will start again with Ash....Keep me posted for the finale tonight....

@angelangie

I am loving Reba and DengLun at the moment too(on screen only since they were so stiff toward each other in the Sweet Dreams PressCon, most likely to avoid any rumour). I was never a fan of Reba's acting but she nailed it in SD. She got sizzling chemistry with DL....They look so good together.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they do look good together and they are so crazy too....i saw some of their bts which they enjoy each other presence but they do look stiff at their press-con like you said....

Yeah, they have lots of fun together in the bts of SD that’s why their stiffness toward each other in PressCon most likely bcoz they want to avoid being linked together bcoz as I know DL and Reba are both single dogs.....DL recently broke up with Gina and Reba’s rumour with LH ended up with a sour note and fan wars......

I enjoy Reba’s real life persona more than her on screen one when I watched her in Keep Running...She is very genuine person and funny plus eats A LOT.....She is extraordinary as a girl in love on screen and always has sizzling chemistry with her otp. She seems to cast as a girl in love a lot.....

While DL, I watch him in PA first and totally love him in 爸爸去哪儿.....Once  again I love his real life persona and how gentle he was to the children....I am a sucker for a real life gentleman .... One thing I noticed about him, he is a young man through and through....:lol: He loves pretty girls and he stares at them a lot......

+2

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I'm on ep 49.. I slowed down a little but you can bet I'm going to resume the binge watching as soon as I can. Where are you with the MG rewatch? I know, it's hard to find good dramas. What kind of shows do you typically gravitate towards? As for me, I always gravitate towards romance. I hardly ever watch shows that don't have people falling in love LOL. 

I'm in 4th ep of MG rewatch. I'm going slower than I expected. Lol. You know I rewatch the already rewatched parts, because I couldn't get enough of Si. LOL. Last night I stopped right before the harrasment scene in 4th ep, I just didn't want to go to bed with sad memories. LOL. 

I watch only Romcoms, with a confirmatory happy ending. I can't take sad endings. I can't take detective, crime thrillers or tear-jerking Melodramas. Dramas are like a escape mechanism from the real life, so I don't want to use too much of brain and tear duct cells. The cute, fluffy, cheesy Romcoms with rainbows, puppies and unicorns at the end are my type of dramas. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i dont find them to match at all and i find they overcock the romance lines in between Reba with Luhan.....if Reba is partner with LiChen i tell you, they will kill all the teammates :D in between the two of them hahahaha..... 

I don't find anything worth shipping between her and LuHan too, I was shock when I found out that their ship was big....:joy:   Maybe bcoz I have never considered LuHan as a man more as a little boy (Don't kill me LuHan's fans)...Reba-LiChen = deadly pair, Reba-ChenHe = they can eat up a whole food court.....:joy: I miss her in KR, I hope she will return or have another drama with DengLun....:love:

+2

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I haven’t seen her in a drama in ages. Did you watch meloholic? 

Yeah, I did. But the story was terrible, KSJ (seductive) role didn't really fit her and it was really a mediocre drama at best. I dumped it pretty fast.
KSJ initially accepted a role in the upcoming drama "Four Men", but after the writers changed her role, she declined the role. I wish she had done that to "meloholic".