Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus I personally enjoyed it although it also doesn’t contain any of my oppas. Hahaha! I like the chemistry between the 2 leads and I wanted to see how their story would pan out. I thought it did a good job of exploring the complexity of their relationship. 

Spoiler

MY just woke up and it seems to me like he has feelings for Qian Qian? He seemed disappointed to have learnt that Qian Qian is engaged to Ye Hua. 

@staygold why did you drop it? You didn’t like it?

• Like 2

@mouse007 Will add Discovery of Love to my to-watch list. 

Spoiler

Of course MY has feelings for Bai Qian. Why else would he risk his life to save her so many times?? Qian Qian is oblivious though. She only sees him as her master. Sighh. My heart did ache for MY a little bit, waking up after 70000 years (?) only to see his beloved engaged to someone else. Sigh.

• Like 2

@kokodus give Discovery of Romance a shot and see if you’ll like it. 

Spoiler

I suspected as much in the beginning especially when she got drunk and he stayed with her holding her hand through the night. But the hurt in his eyes when he found out that she’s engaged to his twin... ugh! I feel so bad for him. I feel like it’s a lot more obvious how deeply he feels for her after he woke up. I actually hurt for MY. He clearly loves her!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, cenching said:

@lynne22

Whoaaaa!!! The bits I watched last night was so heart wrenching.....:bawling: The dialog between the 3 on her dead bed (or dead lap) had me bawling....:bawling: I have to prepare my heart and mind before I watch it.... I have been avoiding angsty drama since last year but I will start again with Ash....Keep me posted for the finale tonight....

@cenching 

Spoiler

Ep 61 is emotional alright... Sigh... the first half was so intense... the lines.. the acting.. the music.. and even when there's no sound at all.. you can feel the tension between the leads. It's amazing :bawling: Deng Lung and Yang Zi deliver this scene so well..... wow! You know, my hand are itching to put pictures but nope.. its better if you watch it yourself.... 

The war part was great... much more than I hope for...

It's sad.. it's heart wrenching indeed for Xu Feng... but remembering the injustice I feel when Xu Feng was killed at the end of the imortall arc; This time around Jin Mi's death was the opposite for me. It felt right somehow. She totally break the cycle of violence and hatred that was passed down by their parents.... 

Little grape has grown up now.... Jin Mi really has grown up.. :bawling:

Her sacrifice was for Xu Feng because at the time, XF is still poisoned, he just lost massive amount of energy the day before.. and then this war came...... 

but Her sacrifice was also for everyone else involved too.. all those innocent soldier... She understand this war is wrong... 

The Buddha lady has given her some wise words before.. and Jin Mi has finally realized her true meaning of life...

Saving a life isn't a mercy.

Saving hundreds of lives isn't a mercy.

Saving millions of lives is the so-called "mercy".

A ferocious tiger is injured badly in the forest, it's going to die soon.

Should I save its life or not?

After the tiger heals and goes back to the forest, it will hunt for deers and eat rabbits.

I save a life, but hurt hundreds of others.

If you don't use your mercy in the right way, you are plunging the people into suffering.

Thus, this is how the Demon Arc is closed.... Jin Mi's sacrifice while breaking down the cycle, but with our Male Lead Xu Feng broken with her death.. :bawling: His guilt will be massive and god.... I feel for him...

Jin Mi's life is so pitifull.... 

Xu Feng's life is tragic.... 

If someone ask me who suffers more... I would say it is Xu Feng... From the start he was honest... he never calculated how to get her.. he's just being who he is....He wears his heart on his sleeve. But sadly.... Jin Mi was not ready at the time..and now.. once he got a small taste of love.. she's gone... and in his redemption journey.. he will find how much she had loved him all this time... it's really tragic to see him so broken....

After watching the finale.. I went back and watched their happy days during their Mortal trial arc.. It really feels like heaven and earth.... so different than their reality today.. Sigh... 

@angelangie LoL.. yeah... I think they make a good drama pairing...  just like DL and Sun Yi. 

I hope someday Deng Lun and Yang Zi can be paired again in another fantasy drama... coz.. DL with long hair is perfect! Seriously... Demon Xu Feng is CAPITAL H.O.T.

But, sometimes his drama choice can be a hit and miss.... I've seen some news that Deng Lun will have modern day drama with Angelababy.. while I don't necessary have problem with her, but the story sounds so bland..... LOL 

@staygold LOL Sorry not sorry *hides behind the bush* 

@USAFarmgirl LOL.. don't worry.. as I've said.. their early days was sweet and pure.... you'll love it and feel for them.... But after ep 37, prepare comfort food, ice cream.. anything to help you to ease the pain. LOL... or you can stop at 37... LOL.

HSALF's ending was good... it's been awhile since I've seen a C-drama that have a good closure.. they didn't rushed it.. yes there are some changes from the book.. but aside from one issue that I'm too annoyed to say. I'm satisfied with it... Now.. if only the subs can come faster.. LOL 

Spoiler

We're left with the knowledge that after all the pain and suffering they are happy now... with their son, living a simple life. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1