Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22  I'm on episode 4 and it's just enchanting reminds me a little of another prince who was a snake/dragon instead of a crow/phoenix still it's magical and heavenly so far and I am enjoying learning about all the characters.  Thanks I owe you one Big Boss!!:heart:  818

Back to my Realm images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTibW-mkPL4PUl9-YoJUdX Episode 5 is waiting....

@staygold @kokodus just finished TMoPB and all I can say is....wow. I’m blown away by how beautiful it was. Definitely one of the best dramas I’ve ever seen. I’m going to rewatch it for sure..

A few thoughts... I’ll put it in as spoiler so as not to spoil it for anyone still watching or those who plan to watch in future

Spoiler
  • I’m truly blown away by how much Ye Hua loved Su Su/Bai Qian. I like how it showed how their love transcended time and trials. Ye Hua loved her before he was born, when he was still a golden lotus. It’s too bad he doesn’t realize he has known her before he met her at mount Junji.
  • It’s interesting that YH and MY are twin brothers who fell for the same woman and she loved them both - one as her master and the other as her beloved. Both YH and MY made sacrifices for her and both died for her. She sure is one lucky gal!
  • I am happy that our OTP got their happy ending - they deserved it! Honestly I’d be so heart broken if they didn’t end up together..lol
  • Although YH and BQ got their happy ending, I feel sad for everyone else who didn’t like Dijun and Feng Jui and Zi Lan and Yan Zhi. 
  • It hurt me to see MY wake up after 70,000 years only to find out that he had lost his beloved seventeenth to his twin. I especially felt so sorry for him when he told her that the reason he spent 70,000 years piecing his spirit together for “the one I cared about” and BQ didn’t even realize what he meant. MY had always been this composed, confident high god, revered by all deity and he looked so wounded when he found out BQ was in love with YH. Ugh the look on his face when BQ was telling him that she would have stayed with him forever had he not died.. and her saying “Ye Hua hadn’t appeared then...” and MY responding “yes, Ye Hua had not appeared then”. You could really feel his sadness at what he had lost.
  • I couldn’t help but feel sorry for Li Jing as well. Sure, he messed up big time but he spent the rest of his life pining for BQ. Until the very end, he still wanted her unharmed. 
  • Ugh and I also felt for Dijun and Bai Feng Jui! I found their story beautiful as well. At first I found FJ childish and annoying. But she kinda grew on me with her innocence, her love for her aunt and her devotion to Dijun. I ached for them both - loving each other so much but could never be together. Why oh why did Dijun erase his name from the rock of Three Incarnatons?! That scene where FJ asks him whether he would have fallen for her had he not erased his name from the rock and his answer... gah! SO painful.
  • I was a little disappointed that the show didn’t show us more of BQ and A-Li together. I was expecting BQ to be overcome with emotion after she gets her memories back and realizes that A-Li is her son. I would have expected her to have rushed to see him and spend more time with him. I was also disappointed that she didnt spend much time with him after YH died. The poor kid had to suffer alone. And because the show did such a great job showing us how good of a father YH is, it almost made BQ seem  like a terrible mother.
  • Considering Su Jin loved YH and was by his side since he was born, I can understand why she’d be upset over losing him to another woman. But I still hate her. Also, how did she not see that all the pain she caused Su Su only hurt YH more? She was hell bent on getting rid of Su Su that she failed to see YH suffer because of it. 
  • I found some aspects of the show a little confusing like the difference in hierarchy, how they attained higher statuses, whether all deity underwent trials to ascend, how they die if they are considered immortals... also, if the rock of Three Incarnations contained their “fated mates” and cannot be changed, how come no one bothered to just go there to see who they’re meant to be with? Lol
  • I wish we got one more extra episode letting us see YH and BQ together after marriage, spending time with A-Li and maybe having another child. They went through so much together and I just wanted some more scenes of just pure fluff and love and happiness. Lol

• Like 3

@mouse007

Another aspects that I like from Peach Blossoms are The Three Gossipers Aunties of The Nine Heaven (Star Lord, YH’s Uncle LianSong and Cheng Yu) and of course A Lie. They provided some much needed light moments among those heavy scenes. 

As a mother myself, I do find BaiQian isn’t a good mother.

• Like 3