Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22  Thanks for the shout out and you will be glad to know I will be starting Heavy Sweetness tonight just for you LOL and hoping it's as sweet as you say :love:

44633a2644393a0baf6c2b42b766274b--inspir  Everyone...778

She is beautiful @Dhakra  hope she is in a drama that looks good to you soon!!!:blush:

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@everyone....... guyssssss I'm RECOMMENDING THE HECK OUT OF THIS DRAMA... WATCH IT!

THERE IS NO RUSHED ENDING AT ALL...... :heart:

Last night's episode (61) satisfy me in many different level..... WOW! JUST WOW!!!!! It's emotional, it's spectacular, it's poetic.... There's so much stuff packed in this one episode alone that I can only say WOW!

I love it when someone recommends me a drama with so much heart!! :innocent: I will definitely watch it Lynne!

+2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm in 4th ep of MG rewatch. I'm going slower than I expected. Lol. You know I rewatch the already rewatched parts, because I couldn't get enough of Si. LOL. Last night I stopped right before the harrasment scene in 4th ep, I just didn't want to go to bed with sad memories. LOL. 

I watch only Romcoms, with a confirmatory happy ending. I can't take sad endings. I can't take detective, crime thrillers or tear-jerking Melodramas. Dramas are like a escape mechanism from the real life, so I don't want to use too much of brain and tear duct cells. The cute, fluffy, cheesy Romcoms with rainbows, puppies and unicorns at the end are my type of dramas. 

@kokodus I laughed when I saw your reasoning for why you strictly watch rom coms because that’s the same reason I stick to them too!! Lol I also can’t take sad endings. I especially get upset when I’ve spent so much time watching a drama only to get heartbroken in the end. 

Have ve you ever seen Discovery of Love? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1