Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:D @Lmangla wowee.. u can make caramel custards?

Heee... had juz managed to finished the subbed... oh was wondering when will yr 'caramel custard' remove his suits...*cough*

Spoiler

9HXxILT.jpg

Oh.. erhm which new drama i m gonna watch after GW? I wanna catch a romcom Wok of Love. (But i still have some ongoing ones to catchup heee)

+2

500 *aw man...*

What?! Correction ->498

Edited by Guest

kekeke.. umm, he looks good @supergal99 hahaha... and yea, caramel custard is pretty easy to make at home. it is really all about the quality of milk and the beating. but it is such a hot day that I feel too lazy to make them. should make it sometime this week to satisfy my craving. :D

and thanks for the DP. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

@Lmangla

Oh hot day ya? Aw man.. hotter than this angry bird couple ? Heeee.. ok chill juz joking:grimace:

Gosh.. i m still trying to catch up with latest mountain man subbed eps. (That Eric Cho is very funny *slaps forehead*)

*whisper* erhm.. btw u r very quick in changing yr DP ya ? Ops! Heeee.... 

+2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Amazing! I'm going tomorrow. But I have seen enough spoilers already. Sighhh. It's ok. It will still be epic on screen. Eeeeeeeeeee

I really liked it . It was epic indeed. Very tight & funny too. Time just flew by !!

35 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* erhm.. btw u r very quick in changing yr DP ya ? Ops! Heeee.... 

have actually gotten lazy @supergal99 hahahaha .... otherwise, I used to change it almost on a daily basis for a while. hahahaha.... before that, it was more like a weekly thing or every few days. the only thing I keep constant is the blue font. :D

• Like 1

@triplem @kokodus No spoilers for me plox! I've been managing to avoid them all weekend but I've basically had to give up the internet to do it. :lol: I don't have the time off to watch IW until this coming Friday. :bawling:

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

@triplem @kokodus No spoilers for me plox! I've been managing to avoid them all weekend but I've basically had to give up the internet to do it. :lol: I don't have the time off to watch IW until this coming Friday. :bawling:

Lol! No spoilers. I managed to ignore all as well by not checking FB etc. 

@stroppyse I so agree with you about Pretty Noona. It’s a really good non-cliche drama. The mum is one kind though. Can’t stand her.

KKW made me cry in that scene. He & Uee were pretty awesome there. I think they have a unique chemie. When they first casted them both I was quite sceptical if it would work. I know kKw fr Goodbye Mr Black & I was quite confident he’d be good ( he was sure better than male lead @Lmangla :lol:) but I was iffy about Uee. 

@stroppyse I think acting wise,  Uee is better here than Manhole ( :lol: but then again she didn’t have much to do there ) . However I have  to say there are some scenes where she handled pretty well & some where I didn’t quite like. KKW’s acting is on another level in my opinion. I was watching Circle before this & you can tell that he’s such a versatile actor. Oh second lead. She’s a pretty face but that’s about it. Even her character is pretty one dimensional. At least the second male lead makes me laugh 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Is the second lead the CEO dude? If so, he does seem pretty funny, and not too bad a guy despite wanting to makeover Mountain Man into a "hip and cool celeb". :D The bit of bromance I saw was cute, too.

Yup, he can be quite funny. Have come to warm up to his crazy accent ! Poor dude , he never had a chance with SJ. 

Edited by Guest