Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Jillia I work today as well and I don't have the next three days off. ./cries. LOL. 

So If i had any doubts on which ship I should support, it's all gone now after watching 6 eps. I'm 100% firmly on Minho - Bo young ship. 

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla That is from Scarlet heart, right???

not sure @kokodus ~ it was under korean drama cinematography and this is one of those places that looks familiar as in something that has showed up in various dramas... so maybe?

• Like 1

Omo @triplem

Uri Chewbecca n Wolverine super sexy ah...hahaaa:wub:

X9UKSuA.jpg

Psst..u can try out with yr hubby..heee.  ok ok juz pulling yr leg. Oh btw i saw him in Suits ep. 1 ->  aw man i cant take him seriously (all those drugs stuff eee....):wacko:

+2

@supergal99 I miss them ! They were the cutest. His cameo was hilarious. But let’s see how he’ll do in his new drama . It’s a serious one. Every time I see him , I can’t help but laugh 

@triplem

Oh i think he has a new drama right? Also serious role ..erhm lawyer ? Gosh.. i m not sure if i wanna watch it..ops!

This Suits lawyers talk like machine guns ... *de de de de~~*:wacko: luckily the visuals are worth the watch ops!

+2

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla @triplem, I think I'm going to give up on Oh Jak Doo. I managed to fast forward through the first 3 episodes, and it was just too painful. I know you said it picks up after episode 4, so maybe I'll just watch the  episodes currently broadcasting as I have been doing instead. Plus, I really, really dislike so many of the characters. As well as how they make it so slapstick. Yet another drama where urbanites are just all Richard Simmons. :( 

@2handsintertwined, wow, are you liking every post on this thread from since the last time you were on? That is quiet a feat. :)

Oh i understand what you mean. I am really just hanging on for kim Kang woo. I hit the fast forward button for some of the irrelevant scenes. I don’t honestly think you will miss out much just watching from now. 

thanks for all the love @2handsintertwined!