Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem I started watching the Poem drama. Pretty good so far. I'm not going to ship anyone. Well, ok I ship the radiology couple, they crack me up. Hahaha. Seriously though I've played this "guessing the end game" game in so many dramas and went wrong that many times. So I decided that I save myself from any heartbreak. Ok alright who am I kidding, I totally think Min ho is cute. I'm so doomed. I'm like that radiology sunbae now...Minho? Ye line? Min ho? Ye line??? Min ho?? Ye line??? It has to be Min ho right????

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem I started watching the Poem drama. Pretty good so far. I'm not going to ship anyone. Well, ok I ship the radiology couple, they crack me up. Hahaha. Seriously though I've played this "guessing the end game" game in so many dramas and went wrong that many times. So I decided that I save myself from any heartbreak. Ok alright who am I kidding, I totally think Min ho is cute. I'm so doomed. I'm like that radiology sunbae now...Minho? Ye line? Min ho? Ye line??? Min ho?? Ye line??? It has to be Min ho right????

Sorry gal ...I’m on the Ye line ( Lee jun Hyuk is really handsome - completely my taste ), In dramas because we project ourselves on the female lead , I’d rather nurse a broken hearted advice robot than Mother a child in my relationship. I have gone past that era , lol! What episode are you? Dr Ye ‘s character arc comes in much later . But don’t worry Min Ho is a decent kid , just a spoilt brat but he will grow . 

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry gal ...I’m on the Ye line ( Lee jun Hyuk is really handsome - completely my taste ), In dramas because we project ourselves on the female lead , I’d rather nurse a broken hearted advice robot than Mother a child in my relationship. I have gone past that era , lol! What episode are you? Dr Ye ‘s character arc comes in much later . But don’t worry Min Ho is a decent kid , just a spoilt brat but he will grow . 

I'm on ep 4 now. But Dr. Ye feels so distant and mysterious. I'm sure  we will come to know more about his character as we go on. Haha. But what if by that time I have fallen for Min ho deeply??? LOL. He has not done anything swoony yet, but I feel his cute boy charms fits well with Bo Young's cheery personality. 

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm on ep 4 now. But Dr. Ye feels so distant and mysterious. I'm sure  we will come to know more about his character as we go on. Haha. But what if by that time I have fallen for Min ho deeply??? LOL. He has not done anything swoony yet, but I feel his cute boy charms fits well with Bo Young's cheery personality. 

But I lost my love for Min Ho fr the start . ( love the actor though ) 

it was reaffirmed in this scene but don’t click on it till you come to eps 7/8

On 17/04/2018 at 6:13 PM, triplem said:

Whether BY ends up With JW is another matter . MH is a poor choice. No amount of character development can help me root for someone who blatantly embarrasses you over & over . Who thinks that loving you is to put you down and ridicule you in front of someone you admire. I’d be very disappointed if BY chooses MH over Dr Ye. Because it goes against the message of having some self worth - something that BY had been struggling with all her life. I would not let my daughter date someone like that to be honest. 

Not classy 

Nevertheless, everyone has their own taste & find different things attractive. So I get why many are on the Shin line. 

@triplem Min ho is like the elementary school kid who pulls the pigtails of the girl he likes. Haha. He will grow up. Ye line is pretty strong as well. The ending of ep 4 made me more confused. Sometimes I feel like Ye line would be the end game, but he has such second lead characteristics. While Minho has all the main lead traits, but somehow feels like he will not get the girl. Hmmmm

• Like 1