Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Was he in Pinocchio??

not sure as I didn't watch that drama. do know that he was in circle... he is a great second lead in good witch. not even remotely annoying. actually cute and sweet like a puppy, you don't take it seriously its barking. :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

and I, baby I don't what I would doooo..

I will be lost if I lost youuuu

if you ever leaveeeee

baby you would take away everything real in my lifeeeee :heart:

aTakst0.jpg

+2

452 *woof* to @Lmangla wrong number *woof

Edited by Guest
Ops..typo

@USAFarmgirl Have you watched the My Dear Loser series? I know one of them has Push as a main character but I'm watching Monster Romance right now and it's super cute. Of course it must be noted that I'm watching for Lee... :phew::phew::phew:  Loved him since he played Survey in the U Prince series. Cupids is next in my list though. Any particular order I should go in?

4 hours ago, phikyl said:

@USAFarmgirl Have you watched the My Dear Loser series? I know one of them has Push as a main character but I'm watching Monster Romance right now and it's super cute. Of course it must be noted that I'm watching for Lee... :phew::phew::phew:  Loved him since he played Survey in the U Prince series. Cupids is next in my list though. Any particular order I should go in?

Sorry for late reply and no I haven't watched the My Dear Loser series yet but I want too!  I did love the U Prince series and I haven't watched all the Cupid ones yet either my first one was

NPKEof.jpg&key=66e0b0c14b900db3f19cf74a6  And just loved it...  To many dramas and choices of all kinds from all places...  

Just not enough time:cold_sweat: 474