Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@angelangie  I told you we are kindred spirits...:wub: That one is my favorite in that series so far too!!!  For me it's all about the chemistry in the pairing either it works or it doesn't and that one was pure perfection!!!!:w00t:  470

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @USAFarmgirl How about this one??? 

https://mydramalist.com/23472-bpoop-phaeh-saniwaat

This one is trending everywhere. Have you guys watched it??

not yet; did see a review saying it was great. but am not a fan of historical (get lost in the details) and am not a fan of horror (thai horror movies scare me! :scream: ) and so not sure if I will be able to watch it...

• Like 1

@kokodus & @Lmangla  Just finished this and I will tell you it's GOOD to not get your expectations up to much while inside screaming it's GREAT!!!:w00t: 

Shared some thoughts on it earlier several pages back by now LOL :D this thread moves faster than a train:lol:  But I don't mind sharing about this one again...  It's worth it!!!

Lmangla it has just a moments view of hades kind of like a cartoon's view and believe me I don't do horror!!!

hqdefault.jpgp4l7s6i63rhdGnFBe1T-o.gif

Spoiler

The chemistry is amazing...  Even more you just can't take your eyes off of them...:blink:  472

Sorry to add so late but @Lmangla  trust me although it's historical you won't have any problems following it...  Your eyes will be somewhere else LOL BELIEVE ME:w00t: 

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not yet; did see a review saying it was great. but am not a fan of historical (get lost in the details) and am not a fan of horror (thai horror movies scare me! :scream: ) and so not sure if I will be able to watch it...

Thai horror this one??

Wooo... 

+2

@supergal99 ~ thai horror movies are scary! so much that it makes me avoid lakorns which has themes of ghost etc. there was one movie where the plot was super intriguing and based on a well-known folktale -- this guy comes back from a war and is happy living in the forest with his wife and new baby. he doesn't understand why the villagers now avoid him and any villager that tries to tell him something -- something horrible happens to them. it turns out that the wife died in childbirth and is now a ghost. all in the village know but anyone who tries to tell him what happened get killed. the movie was so creepy that I could barely watch five minutes. :sweat_smile::scream:since then, am wary of any thai horror/ghost genre lakorn.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hahaa.. @Lmangla u watched it for less than 5 mins? Heee.. i m ok with horrors. Kdramas's horror themes are rather mild. Eg. TvN let's fight ghost and Oh My Ghostess.

+2

Edit. Thai language sounds very cute to me actually.. the way they end the sentence when they talk. See @0.20

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@supergal99 :unamused: yes specially if the one who will dance is having 200 kilograms of weight.. I will die as soon as he dances upon me :unamused::joy: 

R u dating a 200kg ahjussi? Wow...:blink:

Anyway...u should be on a hot date tonite ...tsk...

(Ok need to go zzz)