Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Min ho is like the elementary school kid who pulls the pigtails of the girl he likes. Haha. He will grow up. Ye line is pretty strong as well. The ending of ep 4 made me more confused. Sometimes I feel like Ye line would be the end game, but he has such second lead characteristics. While Minho has all the main lead traits, but somehow feels like he will not get the girl. Hmmmm

That’s the beauty of this show. It will keep you guessing. Even on the thread & every where online , there are huge debates going on. But it’s fun. Love triangle aside , I have come to love the quirkiness of the show. I like how they integrate poems to reflect the struggle/ thoughts the person goes through . I love dr Ye , but ultimately I’m Team Bo Young. Kind , warm , selfless. She deserves that full time position & a man who would love her as much as she loves him. 

10 hours ago, triplem said:

That’s the beauty of this show. It will keep you guessing. Even on the thread & every where online , there are huge debates going on. But it’s fun. Love triangle aside , I have come to love the quirkiness of the show. I like how they integrate poems to reflect the struggle/ thoughts the person goes through . I love dr Ye , but ultimately I’m Team Bo Young. Kind , warm , selfless. She deserves that full time position & a man who would love her as much as she loves him. 

But this is exactly the kind of thing that fuels shipping wars. Hahahaha. I think I'll be happy no matter who she ends up with. 

@Lmangla Full house??? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

500 Ping! :)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

pong !!!

Bomb!!!! 

btYewZP.jpg

Ok chill ...juz water bombs:glasses:

+2

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@kokodus Is this the only drama you are watching ? Are you watching Something in The Rain? 

@Lmangla finally reconciliation! I’m glad they didn’t drag it any longer 

Sadly yes. I don't know what problem I have with something in the rain, but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'm indeed not that into noona romances...idk. I can't understand myself. Sighhh

• Like 1

LOL... @supergal99 ~ you crack me up. what drama are you going to watch next? now, I am hungry for caramel custard (the actual desert) but too lazy to make some. milk and eggs is there but it tastes better with a dash of cream. hmmm, maybe I should make some? shy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864935

• Like 1