Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse No I'm totally going to have a nightmare where Team add wins continuously for 5 times while I was sleeping. Why are you guys not sleeping yet?? At least you and @Jillia, I understand, because you are in a different timeline than me, but @triplem and @stargazer187 are actually ahead of me by 2 to 3 hours, I think. Sigh.. you nightowls!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Why are you doing this to me girl???? I can't take leave for two days consecutively!!!! Ohhh and poor delena, they had to go through so many things.....even after they sorted their feelings out, this siren thing, and that Soulmate thing....sighhhh....

• Like 1

@LSGLMH_88 Let me say this...As much I loved Ian and Nina as Damon and Elena, and I did ship them together, but you know I always finds these celebrity dating news as some kind of business tactics. Like to make the show gain more ratings. I do like to think that they did have true feelings for each other at one point, but we are never going to know how they truly felt. Even look at all these k celebs dating their co stars for one or two year and breaking up eventually. LMH/PMY, NJH/LSK....these are the ones at the top of my head. I try to avoid shipping people seriously for this reason.

But SongSong couple is true. They are my ultimate OTP. Hahaha. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Even though English is the lingua franca on Soompi, everyone brings different vocabulary usage.

definitely!!! :D

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, random thought, talking to an international community, I realize that I edit my vocabulary as I go since text typos are common and create weird sentences/thought fragments. :) 

kekeke... so I had this funny experience where folks were initially thinking that I was a halmoni because I was writing in good english. hahahaha... so I stopped editing my posts for grammar or bothering with caps and just write as a stream of consciousness style. but I do re-read to see if it makes sense and find invariably that I have dropped words..

this stream of consciousness style also means that my phrasings are sometimes very odd for good english style. am not aware of it but sometimes the way I phrase things -- I am actually translating how I would speak my native tongue mixed with english or how I think in my head when I get emotional (as opposed to when you have thought things out and then write). but because others are also doing it in soompi, I don't sound that different, I think!! :lol: hahahahah...

also long time threads can develop their own language and this happens in soompi. so in shippers threads, we use words like 'delu' for delusional.. also you can tell the newbies from those who are old hands in soompi. if you are a newbie and native speaker, I notice they sometimes find the different english styles perhaps a tad confusing whereas after they have been around for a while, they start using some of that kind of dialect and make their posts simpler and easier to understand... less english exam style! hahahaha... :D

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Example??? Lol

only because I remember this one... rice and rice bowl!!! so I remember a particular incident. can't remember the exact drama or thread but basically the bad guy fired or did something to make the lead to lose their job. so someone wrote "how dare villain hurt lead's rice bowl! so mean" or something like that... and most of us were like "I know! thats awful"... blah blah... and then someoneX quipped in "what rice bowl? :huh:" for those of us who eat rice, this person's expression of "hurt rice bowl" needed zero explanation but to someone who perhaps didn't eat rice, this expression made no sense and they were wondering what on earth this conversation was about and in reference to what part of the drama. and so we were like it is similar to "bread and butter" idiom and that someoneX was like "oh!"

minus two

• Like 2

On 17-3-2018 at 4:19 PM, Dhakra said:

+2

It really is an amazing drama.  LBY really is an amazing actress.  Hey @CamelKnight time to watch a good drama, so try this one. 

Never! I just can't stop teasing him. But I know that small little bold guy can handle it. At least he has the pleasure knowing that I actually start to like his favorite girlgroup.

Mhm, I would say rather bad. Unfortunately. It didn't treat me very well I guess.  

Oh hell no! :rage:

Ehh.. haven't been following the discussion really. What K-Drama? I'm currently wrestling with the quite boring Live Up To Your Name. Only 6 episodes left. I think.

You're still wrong about CF though. Eventhough you're starting to come around to Mamamoo :D 

Man, I do hope they do a European tour soon. For them, I'd be happy to pay!

• LOL 1