Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, triplem said:

if the oppa is hot , he can grab my wrists :tongue:. But do these things even happen IRL? 

kekeke... think it depends on the culture you are in like @stargazer187 said; so am standing in some wedding and felt a tug on my wrist and looked to see a trio of pint size boys (who I didn't know). "aunty can you get us some custard?" asked the oldest who was around 8 or 9 maybe pointing to the buffet table.  turns out they couldn't reach the buffet table and the waiters were not there or something. their parents were busy chatting. think it was the kids second or third serving of dessert. hahahah... so wrist grab can happen in all sorts of places. you just need to be prepared! hahahaha.....:lol:

@kokodus ~ had a similar reaction to yours where I felt the reviews and recaps were destroying my enjoyment of the drama... so now I only read reviews and recaps for dramas that I am not going to be watch because I am too lazy or don't have time or patience. and I basically skim read (just see the pictures) and read the last graph so I can satisfy my curiousity without having to sit through hours! hahahah....

@stroppyse ~ thanks for explaining your perspective. guess, it is one of those cultural things where it is offensive in one and harmless in another.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

if the oppa is hot , he can grab my wrists :tongue:. But do these things even happen IRL? 

Pardon me triplem, what if hot Oppa 

Spoiler

PchJ4wM.jpg

Ok ok only in dramas ya:tongue:

*piak! Naughty oppa*

+2

Yahhhh @supergal99. I remember that scene so well. I actually enjoyed Revolutionary love. I know not many did because they made Si Won such an idiot ( though I just think he was naive & too sheltered. ) I loved his character growth. I was one of the few who did not have second lead syndrome. Si Won is :wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_n07ngl25Kt1qf333io4_r1_500.gif

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

triplem giving you answer, yes, it's UEE. :lol: For how many times already in this week she changed her dp?? 

Do you watch her drama @Lmangla

Or as usual u pick it up randomly to your likes. 

kekeke... it all depends on the mood @stargazer187; some seasons, I have changed my DP every day! hahaha... most times it is random but this week, am showing my love for the drama my husband oh jak doo. so UEE is in this drama and she is doing well. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... it all depends on the mood @stargazer187; some seasons, I have changed my DP every day! hahaha... most times it is random but this week, am showing my love for the drama my husband oh jak doo. so UEE is in this drama and she is doing well. :)

Yes! New episodes tomorrow.