Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

@kokodus

I mean I know I'm probably the only one who loves that white wig... but holy... does Vengo Gao look GOOD without it! :wub:

I like the white wig . He didn’t look nice with facial hair. He looks better clean :lol:

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

796:blush:

@triplem Yes, I liked his immortal self aka no facial hair better. And I totally get their story left you unmoved. I think if they had done it the book way it would've been better. :D

When will the new drama with them air ? I think that should be better developed.

Edited by Guest

@stargazer187 don’t worry rant away. I don’t mind talking about it , the thread was so quiet. I think only me , another mod & a couple of others posted . But I think GKP really suits this role. It’s great for his career coz he is actually quite versatile. As the story develops, you will see the internal conflict in him . He’s actually a good person at heart . He often has to make decisions btwn saving a life or getting revenge. He really carried the drama on his shoulders . 

Edited by Guest

i wonder if other Soompi members notice this thread is always hot. We’d be 10000 pages by year end 

Edited by Guest