Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 hours ago, larus said:

No, I haven`t been to Bulgaria despite being our neighbors. I think you should go to Sofia. Why not?

What Confused GIF by GEICO

I think you should go on a road trip to Bulgaria, chingu. Veliko Tarnovo isn't that far away from Bucharest. Just a few hours drive actually. I visited it once - it was quite cute. I think it used to be Bulgaria's capital city back in the day.

22 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Never been, though we have friends there! Let us know how it is if you go.

Yea, I think I'm gonna go this summer. I just really fell in love with the hiking possibilities in the area, and there are several nice day trips one can do from Sofia, e.g.:

• Skopje (North Macedonia)
  • Pleven (another city in Bulgaria)
  • Nature Park Rila Monastery

rm-1-1.jpg

(Rila Monastery - a UNESCO world heritage site)

Who knows, I might meet @agenth there - she seemed interested about Sofia too. :D We just missed each other by a few days in several cities in Australia a while ago. 

:crybaby:

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sofia was bulgaria, right?

Of course Sofia is Bulgaria's capital city!

Meme GIF by The BarkPost

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I recently went to Prague again, Prague is such a beautiful city. 

Both Budapest and Prague are amazing cities! So much to see in them!

@sweetroad @MayanEcho @Dhakra @agenth @larus @joccu & everyone else, are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Are you going to go anywhere nice?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla @joccu @kingpin @rocher22 A new barf lakorn is out !

:highonflowers:

Exes & Missus has 2 subbed episodes. This really sounds barf, peeps :spitswater:

Phraphai is a skilled heart surgeon married to electrical engineer Din. The two have known each other since university and now have a three-year-old daughter named Namnile. Since becoming a doctor and mother, Phraphai has little left over for romance. Din is a romantic. He wants time with his wife, but Phraphai isn't able to give it.

In a drunken state, he slips up and sleeps with Frame. To Frame, however, it wasn't a mistake. She wants more. She plans ways to make Din break things off with his wife, but Phraphai is clever. She finds out what took place and gives Din an ultimatum, only further igniting Frame's fire. From there, a full-on war of love kicks off.

The only thing that worries me is that it's Alek who's playing the cheating husband. :grimace:

x4KxOw_3f.jpg

I mean I really like him and I'm not used to see him play a cheater. :bawling:

But I saw comments that he's not that bad of a guy actually so I'm willing to give it a chance.

WP37XW_3f.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa tagging you as well if you're interested. I seem to recall that you liked Alek too?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

& everyone else, are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Are you going to go anywhere nice?

The grannies might come to the sandpit this summer to see the gremlins. There's a possibility of travel end of this year, but until I see the new school calendar and required extra curriculars I can't really plan for that. #perfectattendance 😆

IMG_5976-mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream-1

ctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ I will try check it out when I have time. Been a while since I saw a good lakorn. Most of the ones I drop within 15 minutes. 

Cool! :gangnamstyle:

I didn't drop it at least yet. I think you can kind of tell what the fundamental issues in their marriage is and what drives him to (in a weak moment - super drunk) cheat on his wife.

Am gonna catch ep 2 today - let's see which direction this drama takes. I will keep you updated, sweetie

:dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

+2

On 4/11/2024 at 7:24 PM, partyon said:

Of course Sofia is Bulgaria's capital city!

Both Budapest and Prague are amazing cities! So much to see in them!

What!? I was right, wasn't I? So I did everything perfectly. B)

On 4/11/2024 at 7:24 PM, partyon said:

@sweetroad @MayanEcho @Dhakra @agenth @larus @joccu & everyone else, are you planning to travel this spring or summer? Are you going to go anywhere nice?

I have nothing planned so far, but this can all change in seconds when a Kpop concert I am interested in gets announced. Then I go through the cities and decide, if I'm alone, to just go for the nearest city or want add a little city trip along with it. 

In general I am more of a winter/autumn traveler though. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

What!? I was right, wasn't I? So I did everything perfectly. B)

Of course you did, dongsaeng :dorakiss:

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Then I go through the cities and decide, if I'm alone, to just go for the nearest city or want add a little city trip along with it. 

I highly doubt there's gonna be a kpop concert in Sofia, though. :grimace: Did you btw catch The Rose on their tour? Had a lot of friends who went to the concert and they said it was amazing.  @joccu went I think?

Anyone catching Suga's D-Day movie in movie theaters today? It's only screening today on April 13th.

@larus @sweetroad @agenth @joccu @Ameera Ali @Dhakra For us in Europe it's a good way to see the concert. Since he skipped Europe on his "world tour". :unamused: Yeah, I'm still annoyed that he called it a world tour and only focused on North America and Asia.

:kicks:

It's playing in a lot of theaters here in my city today, but I can't go. :bawling: Already have other plans.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 3

On 4/12/2024 at 1:24 AM, partyon said:

The long breaks here are in June/December, and not seasons cos there isn’t any to speak of unless we’re talking about the seasonal rainy/not rainy periods :lol:

Taking the Resort Shirakami train is next on our list. It goes from Akita to Aomori in the northern/ northeastern part of Japan in the countryside, just below Hokkaido. it’s just a day but seems fun - should be the highlight of one who likes off the beaten path, non-crowded places.

spacer.png

On 4/12/2024 at 2:33 AM, MayanEcho said:

#perfectattendance

Fantastic! It rubs off on the kids. 

spacer.png
Selamat Hari Raya to those who celebrate! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

Taking the Resort Shirakami train is next on our list. It goes from Akita to Aomori in the northern/ northeastern part of Japan in the countryside, just below Hokkaido. it’s just a day but seems fun - should be the highlight of one who likes off the beaten path, non-crowded places.

Oh, this sounds like a lot of fun, chingu! I've never done this. Actually it's been a super long time since I've been to Japan. Have you traveled in Japan a lot? Any favorite places?

I feel like @sadthe1st and @Thong Thin also have traveled a lot to Japan?

c0a7795ddbea9719b377fa902bcf4088.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@partyon  I have book only 1 trip. To sweden to see PINK concert.  thinking about going trekking somewhere. but haven´t choosen the place yet. 

that sounds interesting barf lakorn. I´m in. 

Yeah I saw The Rose concert. they were amazing. 😍

@Lmangla  thanks. I will check it out. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

thinking about going trekking somewhere. but haven´t choosen the place yet. 

Ooh nice! How about the Balkan countries or Bulgaria? Have done hiking in both Montenegro and Serbia - I really liked it and can recommend it. They have some amazing national parks there. :love:

Am gonna do some trekking in Bulgaria this summer - bought flight tickets already.

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

@Lmangla @joccu @rocher22 @LeftCoastOppa Started on ep 2 and look what the cat dragged in.... A cheating husband after a night of passion with a random lady he met in a bar who TOTALLY targeted him when she heard he's married (because that's what she likes doing best - breaking up marriages).

He was drunk as a skunk after a serious fight with his wife the night before and his wife has been a total hag anyway in the marriage, so I can see why he was so upset and felt vulnerable. And gave in in a moment of weakness. Because he must be feeling like a total doormat and not appreciated nor loved the way his wife is going at him.

In any case, Alek's acting when he meets his family in the morning is wow! You can totally see his emotions of confusion, regret, shame. He's such a great actor.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

@joccu @Lmangla have plans now, so can't watch the rest of ep 2. Will catch it tonight though. You can find where to watch it by checking out the comments on MDL. Here's a hint of which site carries the subbed episodes:

Milky Way Art GIF by xponentialdesign

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1