Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, sweetroad said:

But I'm open-minded - what would you say is a good show with him in it? (Key word = good).

My favorite LMH drama is probably Personal Taste. He is not playing a complete AH in that one :D

I'm willing to stick with it a bit longer to see where they're going with it.

Let @Lmangla @confusedheart and me know once the FL decides to stop abusing her husband. Not because he's groveling for her love, but because she realizes she's been treating him in a shitty manner.

In ep 1 I really wanted the ML to get a divorce, though. He's trapped in this family. Even if he ends up again with his wife he needs to get out from under the family's thumb and all the things they want him to do for them. It's ridiculous. For the story to start out that way means there will be some growth somewhere....right??

I hope he divorces her and her family, and doesn't look back.

Omo - has anyone seen that there's a show on Netflix called Chicken Nugget?? Apparently Kim Yu-Jung turns into a chicken nugget.

Am actually thinking about checking out this drama. I saw a lot of comments online where people were actually saying it's a better drama than both Queen of Tears and Wedding Impossible.

:loolz:

Am still debating whether I should check out Joo Won oppa's new drama, The Midnight Studio, because its ratings keeps increasing and it's getting a lot of rave reviews.

@sadthe1st are you watching it?

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Kirin didn't waste time. 🙂 Will this drink (or brand) make an appearance in TG movie? @CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Mio Imada too!

Spoiler

TG drama throwback with Kirin:

×÷×÷××÷÷÷××÷×÷×

Month end a.k.a. busy times fast approaching...

Happy Monday!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@LeftCoastOppa , @Sleepy Owl, @partyon , @rocat @larus @rocher22@joccu@gm4queen @kokodus @sweetroad@Lmangla @MayanEcho@kingpin @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @4evrkdrama 

Netflix multitasking while  fish kissing continue :joy:
..  handling her fish kissing until 1% charge in her phone finish is A record probably :joy: 

IMG-3741.gif

+2

• LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Netflix multitasking while  fish kissing continue 

Now we see a fish kiss even from a married couple in kdramas. :facepalm:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/17/2024 at 8:03 PM, partyon said:

@rocat who has promised to join if we include her Gong Yoo oppa in our next event (consider it a done deal, chingu)

Oh My God Omg GIF

Wait, what? I did? 
Sherlock Holmes!!!!! Where are you when I need you. Kekeke.

I should be able to pop by when I can to join in the fun. How will Gong Yoo be included? @confusedheart Are you reading this, my Oppa-twin? Keke.

On 3/17/2024 at 8:20 PM, partyon said:

Shouldn't he have been the one to clarify all these rumors instead of HSH?

My thoughts too. Their gossip is all over the news - lots of Hyeri vs Han So Hee, the guy has gone into hiding…

On 3/17/2024 at 8:31 PM, MayanEcho said:

f FL of whichever adaptation isn't as cute and appealing as Barbie Hsu San Chai, it'll be a nope

The Thai version has a smart and earnest FL - I liked her the most though she might not compare well against Barbie Hsu appeal-wise. But the ML in the Thai version was miscast I think. 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

handling her fish kissing until 1% charge in her phone finish is A record probably :joy: 

They'll get wrinkles from all that prolonged pouting, LMAO!

27 minutes ago, rocat said:

But the ML in the Thai version was miscast I think. 

Miscast for the leads or important roles is huge turnoff - cos often times it becomes a pain to watch something that could have been enjoyable.🫤

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

welcome back @4evrkdrama :heythere:

:smooches3:

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

How midnight studio , I want to started it but hooked with queen of tears :)

+2

So far, not bad.

It has new stories each episode where the dead (ghosts) comes to the studio to take pictures with their loved ones or anything they wish, for one last time.

Similar to "May I help you", "Move to heaven" vibe but with a ghost aspect and bit of humour.

Havent watched mystic pop up bar yet, some ppl say it gives similar vibes.

If you are a person who often cries watching movies or dramas, BE PREPARED  ! You gonna cry watching each stories.

:sad1:

Am not Not much fan of ghost scenes but watching for Jo won. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Miscast for the leads or important roles is huge turnoff - cos often times it becomes a pain to watch something that could have been enjoyable.🫤

That’s so true. I usually don’t finish shows with leads I don’t like to watch but the Thai version was good - the best told story of the various versions methinks. The 2ML really made up for ML. :lol: Even my hubs who would pick games anytime over my dramas would ask after it. 

I have yet to watch the Japanese version though.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Happy Spring Break GIF by Fort Worth Country Day

22 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Apparently Kim Yu-Jung turns into a chicken nugget.

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Am actually thinking about checking out this drama. I saw a lot of comments online where people were actually saying it's a better drama than both Queen of Tears and Wedding Impossible.

@partyon @sweetroad I will second to that my bias girl is in:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Kirin didn't waste time. 🙂 Will this drink (or brand) make an appearance in TG movie?

@MayanEcho let's hope chingu:kitty:

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

..  handling her fish kissing until 1% charge in her phone finish is A record probably :joy: 

:Megalol:

-----

• Love 5

4 hours ago, larus said:

Now we see a fish kiss even from a married couple in kdramas.

No Way What GIF by Rosanna Pansino

EDIT: @Lmangla @MayanEcho @rocat @kokodus @larus

Newest developments on the HSH and Hyeri news....

1) Ok, so now Hyeri came out with a statement on her social media:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/hyeri-opens-up-about-rumors-of-ryu-joon-yeols-new-relationship-with-han-so-hee-after-their-breakup

As expected, she thought they were maybe trying again after their breakup in November, all the while it seems like he has already started dating HSH (which k-netz call a transit love). Which she finds about from the media at the same time as us. No wonder she felt hurt. She was still thinking there was a chance for reconciliation.

2) HSH comes back from Hawaii on her own (the dude already came back earlier). She's all smiles.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2024/03/han-so-hee-returns-to-korea-from-hawaii-amid-swirling-dating-controversy

K-netz comments:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/03/hyeri-releases-statement-apologizing.html

and

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/03/han-so-hee-returns-from-hawaii.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

so now Hyeri came out with a statement on her social media:

This whole situation is getting blown out of proportion for nothing. If these people were not celebrities, what would've happened? They broke up, he moved on, she didn't. So what? It happens all the time. Can not expect everyone to be on the same timeline of emotions. One of my friend who broke up with her boyfriend five years back and she has dated 2 other guys since then. But the guy is still posting love failure status in insta and whatsapp. LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh, but what can we do. Relationships are like that. If both are on the same page they wouldn't have broken up. It's ok to take some time to get over, there is no need to rush things. She/he will eventually meet someone else. They should just be mature enough to understand that. Sigh. 

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

when husband don't understand  TILL DEATH DO US PART :joy:

he know too much can’t go anywhere 😆

LOLOL. Is this a dream? But I wouldn't put it past her to take him with her to the afterlife. He shouldn't have sympathized with that printer. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

It has new stories each episode where the dead (ghosts) comes to the studio to take pictures with their loved ones or anything they wish, for one last time.

Oh my, this sounds like an interesting drama anthology.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Even my hubs who would pick games anytime over my dramas would ask after it. 

Ahahaha, does that mean the miscast ML was that bad? I wonder though, shouldn't the director/producer seen this already in the early stages of shooting when it can still be remedied, or during "look test" while casting?

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I have yet to watch the Japanese version though.

I checked MDL for Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers), and what do I see in the details? 🤩 Hana Yori Dango (2005), Hana Yori Dango 2 (2007), Hana Yori Dango 2 Special (travel variety show) (2007), Hana Yori Dango Final (2008) movie, and the official sequel of Boys Over Flowers, Hana Nochi Hare (Boys Over Flowers Season 2) 2018!

Reception and following of the audience must have been good for the Japanese version! 

1 hour ago, kingpin said:

let's hope chingu

I wonder if Mio is also in the movie. TG is so tight-lipped 😅 Snow Man X posts though the whereabouts of Meme while he films for TG (not the exact location, but which prefecture).

Any drama with someone turning to chicken nuggets is a winner for me, hehe!

@partyon Ex hoped too much. Her ex didn't have to tell her he found someone new, since they broke up already, and it isn’t as if he started dating immediately. Anyhow, I'm curious what was the break up about, since it was quite a long term relationship. Why do I feel it's over a repeatedly occuring thorny issue that made the other finally give up?

Personally, IMO, it's better not to keep tabs on exes unless it's something that directly concerns you. They're exes for reasons.

air-fryer-chicken-nuggets-1-11.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOLOL. Is this a dream? But I wouldn't put it past her to take him with her to the afterlife.

no need to take him with her to the afterlife, now that she have 51% chance to survive , she will torture him in earth  😂

IMG-3862.gif

…him after news   :mrgreen:

IMG-3864.gif

+2

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

1) Ok, so now Hyeri came out with a statement on her social media:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/hyeri-opens-up-about-rumors-of-ryu-joon-yeols-new-relationship-with-han-so-hee-after-their-breakup

As expected, she thought they were maybe trying again after their breakup in November, all the while it seems like he has already started dating HSH (which k-netz call a transit love). Which she finds about from the media at the same time as us. No wonder she felt hurt. She was still thinking there was a chance for reconciliation.

Sad Anne Hathaway GIFbut times will heal her break-up just go out and meet more deserving men than her ex-boyfriend:approves:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

2) HSH comes back from Hawaii on her own (the dude already came back earlier). She's all smiles.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2024/03/han-so-hee-returns-to-korea-from-hawaii-amid-swirling-dating-controversy

:facepalm: I wonder what part of Hawaii @partyon

as one the comment:Hope this is the last article about this drama:dead:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I wonder if Mio is also in the movie. TG is so tight-lipped 😅 Snow Man X posts though the whereabouts of Meme while he films for TG (not the exact location, but which prefecture).

Any drama with someone turning to chicken nuggets is a winner for me, hehe!

yes better they include her:fullofhearts: yup chicken nuggets that's was and still a childhood universal favorite, did you catch up the first ep. of TheLegendOfShenli  hope this time it will be a happy ending not liked Princess Agent , ZhaoLiying is also one of my favorite C-actress Image

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

no need to take him with her to the afterlife, now that she have 51% chance to survive , she will torture him in earth  😂

Spoiler

Baek Hyun-Woo being a Dramatic King

===

4afd8151c43d75975a85065ffcc727d9338b603e.jpg

#Japanese food#onigiri 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

:waves:

699a2088b353379e8d688e046b87611b8c209435

Snow Man...  ( cr.@MayanEchoWhat are you currently listening to ? thread ) 

0:56....❤️

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Kirin didn't waste time. 🙂 Will this drink (or brand) make an appearance in TG movie? @CarolynH @kingpin @rocher22

Mio Imada too!

:yay:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgQk1U1yc0pFL-pEnEL_R

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

that was so awkward...:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

55 minutes ago, kingpin said:

did you catch up the first ep. of TheLegendOfShenli  hope this time it will be a happy ending not liked Princess Agent

Not yet, but I plan to when all eps are out. 🙂 It's difficult for me to live watch at this time.

Lin Gengxin and Zhao Liying have incredible chemistry as seen in PA. That halfway of the story ending of that drama gave me phobia, LOL! Honestly though, PA had so many effin filler scenes that could have been done without to finish the story. I've the copy of the novel it's based on, so it was really disappointing for me to see that messed up drama adaptation. 

DFEPZcNUwAAaLXk?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

51 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

MayanEchoWhat are you currently listening to ? thread ) 

More like watching 😅 I watched last night the I DO ME and Snow Labo concerts. The stages are just wow! After coffee I'm planning to see the Snow Mania concert. 

The opening number of Snow Labo is so fun to see! 

Tic Tac Toe is one of my favourite, also from Snow Labo.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

This whole situation is getting blown out of proportion for nothing. If these people were not celebrities, what would've happened? They broke up, he moved on, she didn't. So what? It happens all the time. Can not expect everyone to be on the same timeline of emotions. 

Am tired of the drama too. No one knows what really happened.

But you see, k-netz really despise what they call "transit love" (closest translation would be "rebound relationship"). So they are assuming that this is what has happened, and thus Hyeri is getting most of the support.

From her statement it seems like the guy led her to believe that they were on a break instead of fully broken up, and then she finds out he's dating someone else since their last interaction. Given that, she reacts to it initially by writing "how funny" and then unfollowing him on social media.

To me it seems that the ladies are the biggest "victims" in this, as many k-netz are speculating that he wasn't being fully honest with either woman. Many k-netz are assuming that the guy didn't clarify to Hyeri and explain to her that they were done 100% and left a backdoor open if things wouldn't work out with HSH.

And judging from HSH's comments on the timelines, it seems that she was confused about them and that begs to wonder if he told her a different story than what Hyeri said.

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ex hoped too much. Her ex didn't have to tell her he found someone new, since they broke up already, and it isn’t as if he started dating immediately. Anyhow, I'm curious what was the break up about, since it was quite a long term relationship. Why do I feel it's over a repeatedly occuring thorny issue that made the other finally give up?

Yes, I agree with this. I think many of us might have been in the same situation, or know people who have been in there. So it's kind of understandable that both women were reacting the way they did.

At this point in time, it seems like k-netz have turned their backs on the guy and are blaming him for possibly being dishonest with both ladies. He's way older than both of the ladies too.

And oh, remarks that other celebrities have said about him have resurfaced and they are not entirely positive....

I have a sneaking suspicion this won't be the end of this story, and that we'll get more news later.

My guess is that we'll get breakup news within 6 months.... I could be wrong, but after a scandal like this in the k-ent world, relationships normally don't last. :grimace:

Good morning sweeties :dorakiss:

9 hours ago, kingpin said:

as one the comment:Hope this is the last article about this drama:dead:

You wanna bet there are gonna be more articles? :D

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st Are you for or against men wearing leggings like women?

[theqoo] IF MEN WORE LEGGINGS LIKE WOMEN (pannchoa.com)

Not gonna post the gifs here. :D You will have to click on the link - lol

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1