Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla Thanks for the recommendations. I remember trying to watch sons of sol pharmacy but could not find it in kbs world youtube. Sighh. Have to get back to older methods. LOL. Its funny how since the advent of these OTT platforms like netflix and hotstar, its been long since i watched a show in other sites.

Good news is that, Be my dream family is available in youtube. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the opening scene in trailer is from ep 1 or 2 and the first time I watched, I laughed till my belly ached. none of the actors have any abs, so sad for @partyon and @Ameera Ali but one of the few scenes I can recall where all these guys are standing in their underwear. :lol::lol::lol: 

Whoa, am seeing a lot of pot bellies.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this drama is so nice , my favourite couple :wub:

IMG-8097.jpg

they were my favourite too. I liked how he used to buy her bread because she liked the bakery so much but she thought it was him being friendly. she was so shocked when he told her how he felt. it was also amusing because he was such a boring serious guy but she was the only one who thought he was very funny. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I put up a poll....

Question 3: You HAVE TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S OPPA. That will make it more interesting.

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

@gm4queen @kokodus @Dhakra @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @MayanEcho @rocher22 @Thong Thin @rocat @sadthe1st @sweetroad @kingpin @larus @joccu @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @LeftCoastOppa @Ernie

To the men active on this thread, your options might be a bit limited. :sweats:Feel free to vote anyway or just sit this one out.

PS. Remember to vote in the Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Ho actor thread polls as well. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oops!

:yaaa: Sweetieeee..... Please read the instructions. :crybaby:

To rectify the situation, you have to publicly post here which option you will choose - someone who is NOT YOUR MUSTACHE oppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon if I will fall over I rather @rocat’s oppa catch me :D 

You need to vote for him the poll then. :D I also want to see how you react to the wrist grab, twin. hehe

When I wrote that you're not allowed to choose your own oppa, it became a bit difficult for me too. You see, I realized that @joccu's Lee Soo Hyuk and @agenth's Ji Chang Wook are also my oppas, and I cannot therefore vote for them.

Didn't think that one through, did I?

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

So then I looked at the list. Like you, I came to the conclusion that I cannot choose a skinny oppa since I'm pretty tall.

-> So @MayanEcho's oppas were out. Quantity can't replace quality height.

-> I don't like the oppas of @rocat @confusedheart and @sweetroad :emmm:

-> @rocher22's oppa isn't tall enough if I remember correctly

-> No way in hell am I gonna let any of @Lmangla's mustache oppas touch me. :rage: They would probably push me down the stairs instead of trying to save me. :scream:

-> @kokodus's oppa wears too much makeup - I would only consider him if the drama is of horror genre :unamused:

-> I don't know @larus's oppa

So I ended up having to choose between @gm4queen's Daniel oppa and your @Ameera Ali's Lee Dong Wook oppa. Both good options with good height and handsome looks.

But Lee Dong Wook scared me when I watched him in Strangers from Hell

2Yz3w_2f.gif

So ultimately I chose @gm4queen's oppa who seems less scary. And photoshopped abs and bare assets are a big plus for later episodes.

:approves:

EDIT: A spammer voted in the poll? :joy:

• LOL 8

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

You need to vote for him the poll then. :D I also want to see how you react to the wrist grab, twin. hehe

For wrist grab I am more civil twin for second after reading option I though someone grabbed my :joy:

IMG-8133.png

Oppa LMH naughty naughty 

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon will you reconsider if they can lift you? :lol:

Am sorry, you're not convincing me with these videos. Idols are light as feathers. :D 

Proof: Yoongi is the one always being carried by his members...

I checked the heights of your Japanese oppas, and one is 1.68 m ? :spitswater:

Okay, so Ren seems to make up for it since he's 1.85. I would consider voting for Ren only, but too late for that. :D

PS. @MayanEcho Am shocked YOU didn't vote for Lee Soo Hyuk oppa, though?

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I checked the heights of your Japanese oppas, and one is 1.68 m ?

Ah, that's Sakuma. He's trained in ballet, and between him and Hikaru, they're the most graceful in dancing. I'm looking forward to his movie next month. ^_^

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Okay, so Ren seems to make up for it since he's 1.85. I would consider voting for Ren only, but too late for that.

Their baby Raul is 192. Not as sporty as Meme or Hikaru though.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Their baby Raul is 192. Not as sporty as Meme or Hikaru though.

They all look skinny, though.

snowman-height-640x360.jpg

@gm4queen's oppa was a good choice for a "falling in the rain" situation I think. :selfie2:

And how many members are there? :scream: They're like Super Junior?

ffa340be02a8ead8d942ec7fa9561713.jpg

or Seventeen?

seventeen.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Why we have to choose just one oppa? My dream scene will be that at least three of them (let say Daniel, Dong wook and Gong Yoo) will save me from the rain. I don`t mind dancing with them in the rain. Or maybe the ballet dancer would have been a better choice for dancing. Hmmmm

couple-raining.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1