Add and Subtract Game

Admin

38 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Those stories are interesting in a way that they establish social problems that are rarely explored and doing them justice. Yet they always end with inevitable, even if the ending it satisfying (closure for both characters and viewers), it's leaving you with that sadness that is contradicting the entertaining part of the TV show basic purpose. And the is no exception aside the first episode, I think. It's hard to handle in times like last couple of years. 

(And they are so badly edited, that even if you are only basic knowledge of it, you can see it...)

But surprisingly, they are handling the JoongRyeon storyline surprisingly well in the long run (the last episodes will be the test to this theory though)... If only not so sparse of appearance of LSH character, it'll be very nice. 

Thank you. It was fun to write them too, even if really confusing, still fun. 

:heart4:

Wow, that vid is good. And acting is nice, too. 

(Is it enough to save lakorn's image? Not sure, but the acting ans cinematography, and editing were quite nice. Thanks for sharing! 

:kiss_wink:

yea, sometimes social problem dramas are good to watch but I don't like when they lay it on so thick that you feel like you are drowning and feel heavy. I like my entertainment to be more light. I don't mind angst but not so much angst week after week that I feel burn out. so just based on the theme and recaps, it feels way too heavy for me. but yea, I am surprised that they cast lee soo hyuk and didn't use him that much. kind of waste of money? 

am glad you liked the vid and MV. it is fun isn't it? for me, this lakron was sweet because you have two veterans flexing their acting chops against each other. so the characters are in their 30s and the interactions are much more controlled. this isn't man child melting tempter tauntrum and neither is she flakey airhead who has no experience of the world. instead, you have a man seeting with quiet controlled rage and a woman who is a leader (the sort who takes charge just walking into a room) -- this makes the revenge and clashes so much more fiery and full on emotion.... ooh, makes me want to watch. maybe I will! hahahah.. will post if I do! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will make a recap for you tonight :kiss_wink:

I will try to comment, but don't know if I'll get time tonight/today. 

:approves:

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali's oppa character had not made it out live from this confrontation...

But... he is technically, you know, a reaper, so not exactly alive at the moment, since the end of the first episode, so... Um, part of it already happens without PJG involvement. 

(You'd like for him to kill his unborn baby boy form previous life?)

:scream:

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Food Queenie to you  

Oi, they look nice together. Would be good as a couple in a drama, or might be only starring in it. They suit each other.

:elated:

Hope everyone is okay, and has a nice meal (or will have). 

:wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yup, you better know what to do .. TOMORROW

You have quite a collection of GIFs! Keep them coming. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

instead, you have a man seeting with quiet controlled rage and a woman who is a leader (the sort who takes charge just walking into a room) -- this makes the revenge and clashes so much more fiery and full on emotion.

Omo, this reminds me of my favorite Outlander (and Pride and Prejudice haha). Can you post the MV again?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I like my entertainment to be more light. I don't mind angst but not so much angst week after week that I feel burn out.

It can be, it's probably one of reasons why I'm invested more int the side story, than the main concept of presenting suicide cases. It should be more balanced, by adding a love story (they have it, all of it in hand reach...). 

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it feels way too heavy for me.

It is very heavy, I'm surprised they made it so outside of thriller dramas, but even there the angst is moderated with the side story. 

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

for me, this lakron was sweet because you have two veterans flexing their acting chops against each other

It was very nice to watch them pushing each other's skills to met their own. It shown that they know a lot about acting. Or I've got the impression like that. 

It sounds interesting, when you describing it, definitely. 

:cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@the_sweetroad though it's a bummer too be infected after a field trip, at least he wasn't alone and he had a good time before his home isolation. May he, classmates, and teacher, and anybody else infected get well soon. Cross fingers none gets lingering symptoms.

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

covid is very much like regular flu these days isn’t it?

It would be great if soon the flu and Covid vaccines are combined together as one annual shot.

Bleeh, my younger kid came back from school with scraped knee after tripping or slipping on the floor during the fire drill. Apparently even a few teachers and one of the school physicians also fell or nearly fell, so cleaning staff either polished the floors too much, or some participants in the drill were too "enthusiastic" to reach the assembly area. 

Anyway, the kiddo's complaint was more of her teacher taking her back to their class to also join the lockdown drill. The injured knee was aching while crouching.

lobster-roll-recipe-18.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You have quite a collection of GIFs! Keep them coming. :lol:

Happy that you enjoyed them ... those gifs NOT mine, I got them from the web  
I am not so hardworking and good as @Ameera Ali .  She is the GIF Queen.

26 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Oi, they look nice together. Would be good as a couple in a drama, or might be only starring in it. They suit each other.

Yeah That Would Be Really Nice GIF - Yeah That Would Be Really Nice Elle  Evans - Discover & Share GIFs

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Gives me this vibe 

Hello @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim 
Iu Cute GIF - IU Cute Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Bleeh, my younger kid came back from school with scraped knee after tripping or slipping on the floor during the fire drill. Apparently even a few teachers and one of the school physicians also fell or nearly fell, so cleaning staff either polished the floors too much, or some participants in the drill were too "enthusiastic" to reach the assembly area. 

Anyway, the kiddo's complaint was more of her teacher taking her back to their class to also join the lockdown drill. The injured knee was aching while crouching.

Hi @MayanEcho   sorry to hear about the bruised knee on your kid -- lockdown drill -- nooooooo !    
Lockdown 2020 GIF - Lockdown 2020 Emotional - Discover & Share GIFs

19 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

It was very nice to watch them pushing each other's skills to met their own. It shown that they know a lot about acting. Or I've got the impression like that. 

It sounds interesting, when you describing it, definitely. 

yea I really enjoyed the drama for the acting skills. you don't often see sane mature romance revenges -- basically most of the dramas have characters in their 20s and so it is a different dynamic altogether. here, these two feel like real adults and it is real push pull. and both ken and nune are veterans in that they started in their early 20s or so. ken often plays a beta type soft personality in many romance dramas and so it was interesting to see him play a quiet alpha here. nune really showcases steel -- that seems hard because many actresses seem rather dumb. hahahahha... 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

kekekek... talking about the lakorn made me want to watch. here we go! 

@the_sweetroad @Idylla Kaizoku ~ are you ready for ep 1?

first scene: ooh, drama is starting with ominous music for a wedding. not good! 
chakrith (the male lead) is coolly removing his groom attire and leaving the building. meanwhile, some bride is waiting in the hotel all excited. guests at the wedding all getting angsty at the delay. ooh, the storm is about to hit!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

my younger kid came back from school with scraped knee after tripping or slipping on the floor during the fire drill. Apparently even a few teachers and one of the school physicians also fell or nearly fell, so cleaning staff either polished the floors too much, or some participants in the drill were too "enthusiastic" to reach the assembly area. 

oh no.. did any of the teachers or the school nurse help to apply disinfectant and band-aid?

when you mentioned “polished the floors too much” my first thought was this!

@Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa i guess we haven’t been drooling a river these days..

cleaning up mr clean GIF by ADWEEK

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that seems hard because many actresses seem rather dumb.

Jim Carrey Friends GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@the_sweetroad @Idylla Kaizoku Hold on to your hats! :loolz:

Windy GIF

@Lmangla sweetie's lakorn is on another level. lol

Guys, let me introduce you to another little lakorn called So Wayree... :grimace:

It's a wild ride. :partyblob: Not even @joccu nor @Lmangla sweetie dared to go on this ride. haha

The leads had AMAZING chemistry and the FL wore very pretty Chanel clothes. :love:

Short synopsis:

Leads have a one night stand (FL is a virgin who has been drugged by her friend, he pays to said friend to have sex with FL since he thinks she's a prostitute. YES, you read that right! )

She ends up pregnant and goes to the US to give birth to twins. She doesn't tell anyone it's her kids because she's a rich hotel heiress and can't have her reputation ruined (so she lies and says the kids are her aunt's).

ML is unaware that he's now a dad and to add to it: he's also a hotel heir - but for a rival company. :scream:
(Note! ML is an illegitimate heir)

He ended up falling in love with her during the one night stand and keeps searching for her.

When the twins are about 4-5 she moves back to Thailand and they meet again...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

everyone is wondering what is going on. brother of bride says maybe we need to call it off. bride is "no way!" best man is asking sister of groom, nee, what is going on. she says coolly that it is just running a little late. stepsister of bride responds "its been three hours already" -- woah! I can't believe people are still sitting around in the hall. chakrit is meanwhile sitting around somewhere in a lobby quietly smirking. nune is walking in like some avenging queen - she is late but thinks at least she is going to be there for the after party. little does she know the wedding hall is empty of guests. the bride khem has been dumped on her wedding day without notice. ouch!!!! and in case it was missed, it was the male lead who abandoned the bride folks! 

@Idylla Kaizoku @the_sweetroad

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1