Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

I got Kim Won played by Choi Jinhyuk oppa on my first try

I got him as well. :partyblob: *immediately released him back to the masses* :phew:

P.S. I haven't watched this drama yet. :ph34r:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I got him as well. 

*immediately released him back to the masses* 

P.S. I haven't watched this drama yet. 

Oops, I'm not sure If I will recommend you to watch it or not. I kinda fast forward watching it :grimace:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl WHAT!! back to his old team!! WOW!  

Yup, till today morning it was all Man City, and then suddenly United entered the race, City pulled out, and now it is confirmed he. He is a united player now, back to his old team. Man United has done some serious business in Transfers this season. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  Did not see that coming. But glad that he´s back in United! the question is: Is he going to play with number 7? I think that was Cavani number? 

We'll need to see though, since the league has started, I think the numbers get already registered before it. Or maybe they can still change it. Question is, if they can change, will Cavani let go of his number 7 shirt? :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl yeah I think they already have registered the numbers.  Even If I was in Cavani´s shoes I would not know what to do?  Would you let go the number? for me it's just a number but I think to some of the players it is more than just a number.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, willenette said:

is this better than cow's milk? I haven't tried Camel milk ice-cream or even drink camel milk..... Is it creamier than cow's? I guess this is more pricey since this isn't much easier to obtain. ... What is the distinctive taste of this compared to other milk? 

Camel milk is around 90% pricier than cow's milk. As for the taste, if you drink the fresh bottled type, there's a slight difference and it has a stronger smell compared to cow's milk. @Thong Thin I'd describe it as acquired taste to like it. Once in a while, often on a whim, that I buy a small bottle (300ml) to drink cos price is equal to 4L of cow's milk. There are powdered variety too, but haven't tried since a small can's price is equal to a carton of small cans of normal powdered milk.

It's the experience and novelty you're buying when you try the ice cream. :) Nutrition wise there shouldn't be much difference, but camel milk is good for those who can't tolerate lactose.

@sadthe1st How's the foodie you ordered? ^_^

@gm4queen the "fan level" looks like a wooden ax. Pity, but at least got to enjoy for some days the "immortal" status before it's gone, LOL. 

Camels-Milk-Truffles.jpeg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah I think they already have registered the numbers.  Even If I was in Cavani´s shoes I would not know what to do?  Would you let go the number? for me it's just a number but I think to some of the players it is more than just a number.

For many players it is actually more than just a number. I loved Messi's decision to take the shirt number 30 (which was his first shirt number when he started playing for Barca's main time), despite Neymar ready to give up his number 10 shirt for his friend. I loved both their gestures. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong ThinMDL is MyDramaList

i just came back after meeting a friend for coffee.. a nice hot cup of triple shot latte!

and a warm chocolate brownie!

+ 2

Is another Forum site, right ?

Good Morning Chingus...

@agenth @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @hsmz  @kokodus  @LeftCoastOppa  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @larus  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @anjuliet  @_gillianne19_ 

687e5f3a90d765b2ec2a50b39cd83394.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2