Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I loved how they connected the drama with "Great Queen Seondeok", telling that the "Nameless" have been around since Bidam's rebellion. 

Yeah, I noticed that. I even said out loud: "They mentioned Bidam". Bidam and Lady Mishil were my favorite characters in Queen Seondeok drama.

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah, I noticed that. I even said out loud: "They mentioned Bidam". Bidam and Lady Mishil were my favorite characters in Queen Seondeok drama.

I will definitely watch that drama this year :wow1:

By the way I am watching "Hello, its me!" and the only problem I have is a minor one, but we all know Choi Kang Hee has got a lighter colored eye, and they could have used lens for the actress playing the younger version of her. Otherwise I am loving the drama so far and enjoying the comedy.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 7

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will definitely watch that drama this year

I thought you watched it.

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Otherwise I am loving the drama so far and enjoying the comedy.

I need to watch a comedy right now with all the dark dramas I watch. :D I like to watch romantic comedies from time to time but not all satisfy me. I want the plot to be interesting.   I have a good feeling about this drama but we will see.

I know that Vicenzo has comedy as well. Dark comedy?

• Blob 7

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Vincenzo ep 1 or Tunnel ep 11.....?

already watched both, so I would say, Vincenzo episode 2 or Tunnel episode 12 :rubchin:

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I thought you watched it.

It has been high in my watchlist for years now, and now I will definitely for it this year :wow1:

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I need to watch a comedy right now with all the dark dramas I watch. :D I like to watch romantic comedies from time to time but not all satisfy me. I want the plot to be interesting.   I have a good feeling about this drama but we will see.

I know that Vicenzo has comedy as well. Dark comedy?

I also have a good feeling about that drama. Vincenzo too has comedy, and as you said, maybe you can classify it in dark comedy.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6