Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's great Chingu! Out of the new dramas, I am yet to watch "Helle, its me!", but between Vincenzo, Beyond Evil and Sisyphus, I liked Beyond Evil the most, hope it will continue getting better with each episode 

I decided to not watch more episodes of Sisyphus or I should watch two more episodes, I don`t know yet but I admit that the drama doesn`t interest me anymore. I was very interested for Beyong Evil and I am glad it was good. I am happy that I found a drama to look for each week. I love both lead characters but I am more interested in Dong Shik.

How it was Vicenzo?

+2

• Blob 6

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I decided to not watch more episodes of Sisyphus or I should watch two more episodes, I don`t know yet but I admit that the drama doesn`t interest me anymore. I was very interested for Beyong Evil and I am glad it was good. I am happy that I found a drama to look for each week. I love both lead characters but I am more interested in Dong Shik.

How it was Vicenzo?

+2

I thought u watched Vicenzo - then have to wait for @Sleepy Owl

Image result for doughnut

Let's do it

• Blob 6

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Between the 3, V , BE and Sissy, could you rank them by preference at this point, Sunbae?

If I were to rank, it would be BE, V, Sisyphus. :rubchin:

7 minutes ago, larus said:

How it was Vicenzo?

It had a fine first episode, let's see how it will. It continuously is giving me the "Lawless Lawyer" vibes, but of course the plot is different here.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I thought u watched Vicenzo - then have to wait for @Sleepy Owl

No, I managed to watch just two episodes of Beyond of Evil. I was out for a walk and I could not have time to watch anything else.

The donuts look fine but I will prefer this right now.

81020231a00e9e73a10d12aca75b0a88.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

35 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

waa, so yummy !   they can be very sweet, right?

No, it is not very sweet. The caramel sauce is sweeter but it compensate with cream that is not too sweet. I don`t put too much suger in the creme. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way @larus Chingu, which episode are you on in "Six Flying Dragons", or did you finish it? I still stuck on episode 34 since I had to catch up the new dramas.

Same. The last time I watched Six Flying Dragons was Friday. I am at episode 33. If I did not have so much dramas to watch this week I would have continued.

• Like 2
  • Blob 5