Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @triplem Yeah, young sperm is pretty clueless. I think we can all agree that he is best suited for Ha Ri's diva team member? They will probably end up together and have lots and lots of pretty babies who are as clueless as their appa.... :D

@ktcjdrama I was also prepared for the scenario in My Unfamiliar Family, but I just feel that the writer could have come up with something more creative. Would have been interesting to find out he already had a child with someone else before their marriage. :D

GUYS, CAN WE PLEASE DO THE MATH? We are slipping again into the old model of just writing -2 and +2.... :D:D:D

Reveal hidden contents

200.gif

there are kids here lmao :wub::lol:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

3 posts above me no number, so I can only do a +2. Sorry @partyon (scold them, too occupied with oppas)

Will edit my number later. 

+2

Mianhe. LOL. You are right, I was too preoccupied with oppas to put any number. 

502 I guess

@Lawyerh Hmm oppa is sad that you didn't pick him. Take responsibility.

EZwcc6sUYAAUUAz?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

@triplem @mouse007 lol... I'm done with the raws right now... I'm just waiting for viki to finished subbing the drama...  :D 

I'm really glad in ep 22, all the secrets is out in the open for Han Shuo and Qian Qian.. Han Shuo wasn't wrong in his conviction, Qian qian does like him, its just Qian Qian is a woman with an agenda, that's why she became so unpredictable and did not follow how a women in love should act.. haha... Han Shuo totally pass the Good boy test! 

@staygold Yay!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali Love your hubs ...he's such cute dork. ...I was very happy with last night's eps.

@partyon Good Casting - finished with eps 11 - by far the best in a sense that the secrets are out in the open. At least CEO Yoon knows that she is Chan Mi. Also quite moved when I watched the scene of YE confronting CM about her partner's death. Unfortunately Yoon and CM somehow lack chemistry . YE and WW are much cuter together. I love their scenes.

@000231846597 is there a particular genre you go for?  

-------------

Upcoming dramas I am looking forward to

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama this guy is finally not cast as a  psychopath but will lead in a rom-com :lol:

@Dhakra you should check this one - has Nana and Yoo Da In

The Ballot

Model Detective